Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,473 members, 7,917,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? (44452 Views)

Who Is Finer Between My Elder Brother And I _ Photos / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by cecebliss: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banki looks Better although his brother is nt bad
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by happyzed0(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both ar cute
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Dyt(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
That funmi dude is fine
Damn
When he smiles he jst calls it all
Bt I like bald men so I go for banky
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Aida13: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both are cute and they have a lovely mum too.
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by malbro(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
obibankz:
second to comment, just came back from France to celebrate xmas grin
good 4 u me stil dey pakistan grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Bashnigga(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Julie9093:
Nairaland don turn to something else.
E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Bashnigga(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Julie9093:
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by condralbede(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Julie9093:
You just just dey knw
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Ilekeh(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Damn Yoruba boys just fine anyhow grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by michphenomena(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky w head shaa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by michphenomena(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dyt:
That funmi dude is fine
Damn
When he smiles he jst calls it all
Bt I like bald men so I go for banky
grin grin grin grin
## no lie
U get bald head
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
obibankz:
second to comment, just came back from France to celebrate xmas grin
This is probably the 16th comment. Is this how they taught you how to count in France?
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
This is probably the 16th comment. Is this how they taught you how to count in France?
He stays in the ghettos of France. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
He stays in the ghettos of France. grin
Lol tell me about it
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by silversheep: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please vote for me OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz baby of the year please make my wish a reality by clicking on the link below .Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11.....please click on the like button directly under my name. Your votes counts please. God bless you abundantly. AMEN.

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
Lol tell me about it
Tell you what?
Do I look like your crippled boy friend? grin tongue
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by SailorXY: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
how useless can a topic be undecided
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Tell you what?
Do I look like your crippled boy friend? grin tongue
Yes you do grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
Yes you do grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin
You be dunce again?
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
You be dunce again?
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin
Back to sender, in fact your entire village! grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
Back to sender, in fact your entire village! grin
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Missmossy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fuumi is grin funny name for a guy though!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Brite02(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
lol, me think banky w is.
wait until you see hair for him head tongue
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by DECOtech(m): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2014
You mean whose head is bigger?

...and the winner is

Banky W

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by RaeMystix: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Banky's brother is a lot cuter; He does have some hair on his head. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by RaeMystix: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2014
silversheep:
Please vote for me OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz baby of the year please make my wish a reality by clicking on the link below .Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11.....please click on the like button directly under my name. Your votes counts please. God bless you abundantly. AMEN.
I just voted for your baby....What a cutie.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by FelaLives(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Let me @ their fine 'FRench Schooled Pink Pri*cks/Lips..I'm GREEDY,ie to say Both aiight!?
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by prettymina(f): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Bankole got my heart always...secret admirer tongue banky is cute can kiss that lips till kingdom come grin
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by kechywillz(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
them both are fine boys
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by emiike: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
At first sight thought banky was wearing a white hat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.