Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Study The Bible By Email. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible By Email. (403 Views)

The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / Slavery Is Authorized And Blessed In The Bible By The Bible God Himself! / Inbreeding and Indecency in the Bible by False Teacher Ahmed Deedat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study The Bible By Email. by soxpti: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Is improving your walk with God part of your plans for 2015? If yes, then I would like to invite you, to join an Email-based Bible Study Group that I have been a part for a while. I believe studying God’s word will help you build your relationship with Him and make you more like Christ.
All the group's communication is via email; we study from Monday-Saturday. A study leader shares the lead on a study with group members and members can contribute / ask questions. We also share prayer points via weekly emails.
To be a part of this, click http://www.lanrebiblestudygroup.com/joinus/

Feel free to share this with family and friends.

PS: Over the years, we have also grown to over 500 members in 10 different countries and we have received stories of transformation from members.

Again, to be a part of this, click http://www.lanrebiblestudygroup.com/joinus/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of December 2014 / If You Read Without Reply, You Dont Know It. / For Serious Minded Christian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.