Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) (29374 Views)

Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by jonescyras(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2014
philips70:

Without Google define a hypocrite

Dude, grow up n get some senses installed into
your skull!
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by philips70(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2014
jonescyras:

Dude, grow up n get some senses installed into
your skull!

I can see how your level of growth have driven you and your ills from thread to thread begging for likes. You don't have to turn joblessness which is a sad state to an ailment.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Congregation of Conmen
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by myownlife(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2014
jonescyras:
I will vote PDP. hit like.

Hit share if you will vote APC

As for me, am an APCite!
The wise one don't vote parties.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
pelvicky:
The tribunal will give their final judgement on jan 15...and our man, the man of the people senator christopher iyiola omishore will be announce as the winner of august 9 election.
Celebration tinz

Watch out!!!

LooooooooooooooooooOooooooolllll, just like that? Then u are not following the case as the pdp is gradually losing it cos they ain't have proper evidence to back up their petition, The best thing omisheka can do is to tip the judge which is impossible cos i trust my man(aregbe), he will expose them....
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by Belmot(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Just take a good look at that terrible road they drove past and they are still smiling..... APC VS PDP fighting and the people are taking sides, at the end of the day development of the country suffers.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Kolade354:
not in my state will omisore the chief assasin will win in court...........you support a guy who has no manifesto during his campaign.......I can see d way u reason.

True talk my brother.. Iyiola is a gunner, he can contest for ife central chairmanship post if he want a post. Which side are u from? I'm from Ilesha
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by pacesetter939: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Security must boku now

Dey must not be vulnerable to attack.

Pdp are just finding dirt in a distilled water as a nairalander do say.

Buhari for President jare
GEJ knows that he can't stop a formidable moving train.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Iyiola Omisore who could not convince his own family members to vote got him claiming he won election.

Like I always say Iyi is a silly child who is determined to watch his father's good name.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by jonescyras(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
philips70:

I can see how your level of growth have driven you and your ills from thread to thread begging for likes. You don't have to turn joblessness which is a sad state to an ailment.
Silence is only response to people like u!......
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by olojaoke1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
ODE ERU Igbo

temitemi1:
Aregbe d fanatic...
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by olojaoke1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
olojaoke1:
ODE ERU Igbo

I SAID Igbo SEUN ABI ORI E GBA LE NI
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by hogunzy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
pelvicky:
The tribunal will give their final judgement on jan 15...and our man, the man of the people senator christopher iyiola omishore will be announce as the winner of august 9 election.
Celebration tinz

Watch out!!!
delusion of the highest order u better wake up from your dream cos too much dreams cos brain malfunction
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by stupor(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerians would be regarded as fools if they fail to elect a better and more formidable team like this come 2015 !
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by olojaoke1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Belmot:
Just take a good look at that terrible road they drove past and they are still smiling..... APC VS PDP fighting and the people are taking sides, at the end of the day development of the country suffers.

YES...the road is not OK... but do you know wia that road is (even if its on the way to a court) Aregbe has no question to answer for that road...its a TRUNK C ROAD....that means local government road.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by hogunzy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
myownlife:

The wise one don't vote parties.
sometimes political party changes personality e.g take PDP as an example Jonathan is a very good man but his party is the opposite
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by olojaoke1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
lakesidepapa:

True talk my brother.. Iyiola is a gunner, he can contest for ife central chairmanship post if he want a post. Which side are u from? I'm from Ilesha

please awe mi,tell the odes,am from okeimesi yet i know what's up. Good luck and his yiiibo supporters can not stop a moving train,can they?#BUNCHALOOSERS.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by Kolade354(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
lakesidepapa:

ilesa alo baba mi..........isokun to be precise but am based in ib and ife.
Re: Heavy Security As Aregbesola & Osinbajo Appear Before Tribunal (Photos) by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
pacesetter939:

GEJ knows that he can't stop a formidable moving train.
Gbam !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.