Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? (58313 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS / Please Explain Genotype AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by 1stola: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:
First Page tinzz

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist
SS can only be given birth by AS + AS soo both ur parents had to be AS to get u

SHUT UP! OLODO RABATA

YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING AND YOU ARE STILL ARGUING undecided

STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF. LEARN FIRST.

THERE ARE FIVE MAJOR BLOOD GROUPS
AA AS SS AC AND SC
SC AND AC IS QUITE SIMILAR TO SS

THAT GIRL WAS PROBABLY SWITCHED AT BIRTH OR WE SHOULD "ASK..." HER MOM.

2 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by hotgunz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
I think hospital did sim swapin, they port you from one family to anoda
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Omotayor123(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
But wait ooo. This thread was created December 2014.
And it just made FP Today?undecided
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
My dear Leem4, just like Pope22, simplyaroy and some others mentioned, your genotype could be as a result of a genetic mutation(i'm not a doc).
I'll advice that you take it in good faith, and hope and pray for the best. God can and will heal. Just avoid stress, make sure you are well hydrated, protect yourself from the extremes of both temperatures, take your meds and pls, don't forget to smile.
We'll make it through, my warrior sister.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by akudinaobi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:
First Page tinzz

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist
Thanks @adams they nearly got me confuse about genetics sc ac tin
And as for poster pls bury the hatchet ,don't dig out what you can condole its smell ,if you really wana know ur mom has all explanation to make she is manuplating the whole thing likewise you that is lying to this forum the you subjeted your parents to regular test
Why not request for dna text
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Omotayor123(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
1stola:

SHUT UP! OLODO RABATA
YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING AND YOU ARE STILL ARGUING undecided
STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF. LEARN FIRST.
THERE ARE FOUR MAJOR BLOOD GROUPS AA AS SS AND SC SC IS QUITE SIMILAR TO SS
THAT GIRL WAS PROBABLY SWITCHED AT BIRTH OR WE SHOULD "ASK..." HER MOM.
There's AC too. But SS is different from SC.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by damiiee: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
alabiyemmy:
oNLY YOUR mUM CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Omotayor123(f): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
hotgunz:
I think hospital did sim swapin, they port you from one family to anoda
grin
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
If u knw any1 who choose Eksu let d person meSsage me on whatsapp 07031644330 for the latest info about the utme........... .because the application form will commence on Monday
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Mariojane(f): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
why do you plan to breakup your family at this stage? why don't you go on with your life even and leave your parent alone. since you know your genotype be careful of the man you will marry and don't cause unnecessary pain for them
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by kingsboy12(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

READ FOR MORE INFO:
http://www.sironigeria.com/articles/GENOTYPE%20AND%20BLOOD%20GROUP%20COMPATIBILITY.pdf

GOODLUCK
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by eripecs(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
I think, every one is saying there is a conspiracy, so there is no scientifical prove?
sorry dear for your plight. one of my nephews have similar issue. the c is an incomplete s formation. apart from the genotype of both parents, i heard the psychological state n other issues surrounding ur mom during pregnancy can cause. never mind. whateva might have happened forgive them and move on. it is well.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
sonofananimal:

BETTER TRUTH

YOUR MOTHER DON GO PLAY BALL FOR OUTSIDE.

JUST GO ASK HER WHO BE YOUR REAL FATHER,
MAYBE HE GO BE THAT MAY GUARD FOR OUTSIDE WERE YOU DEY LOOK AM LIKE SHITTE

Ode!

Read it again!
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Abiagirl777(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:
First Page tinzz

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist

what is this one saying.there's an SC genotype just that very few ppl have it.

2 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by donefezy: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
Now my question is this possible,? Is there any scientific backing about these, or are the not my parent, but i have physical resemblance to my dad.
Please i need your answer's
Have heard of gene mutation? Anything is possible with mutation dear

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by PMIcon(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
[b]i was born in the mid 90s. At birth i am a very healthy child according to my mum and relatives. My mum said, she can count the number's of time she took to the hospital.

It all started, when i am six years old, i started having crises. Majorly rheumatic pains in my body.
When these become convesant, our doctor told my, parent to carry out genotype test on me. As per the result of the test, i am SC. Since i am young, i dont have the knowlegde nor understanding about these.

Some month ago, a program is being aired in regards to advice to youth, base on genotype.
Then i voiced out to my parent, that as an literate , WHY did they get married to each other when they knew they will give bith to SS. WHY did they give birth to me to make me suffer. WHY do i have to live my life like these always, (they dont allow me to get involve in many activities ). As the conversation ensued, my mum said, during her time, the awareness level is low, and people dont even mind it.

Six years ago, for rougly two years, i didnt go the hospital, talkless of having crises. Am very healthy, but since last year, the crises and many health issue erupt again.

We relocated, then we changed our hospital, the doc the said my parents and i should go for genotype test and blood group test.
THIS is where the problem lie's, my mum is AA and my dad is AC. Regarding to the bloog group test, all of us are A+. With my little, knowledge, about genetics, if AA and AC is cross breed, they will give rise to AA AC AA AA. And they are both A+ they will give birth to A+. When i showed my mum these mistake, he told my dad, then we went to another hospital to retake the test which is still the same.
Now my question is this possible,? Is there any scientific backing about these, or are the not my parent, but i have physical resemblance to my dad.
[/b]
May be laboratory error, baby switch (intentional or mistake). Some rare genetic error. They told us never say never.

This thread is helpful: https://www.nairaland.com/2308423/genotype-aa-wifes-genotype-daughter
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by egwue: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
The test results from the two places may be wrong especially for the AA case.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by notoriousbabe: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
If I tell you say no be your papa born you now,you go dey cry,but I no go tell you
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Pope22(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chi59:
My dear Leem4, just like Pope22, simplyaroy and some others mentioned, your genotype could be as a result of a genetic mutation(i'm not a doc).
I'll advice that you take it in good faith, and hope and pray for the best. God can and will heal. Just avoid stress, make sure you are well hydrated, protect yourself from the extremes of both temperatures, take your meds and pls, don't forget to smile.
We'll make it through, my warrior sister.
There is nothing God cannot do. My nephew was SS and we expected him to die before 19 yrs as pple believe, nw he is 24 and healthy. One miraculous thing is that this my nephew who was SS jst last year became AA with the help of Pastor Muoka , the Lord's Chosen pastor after the man visited him in his dream not even physical contact.

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
buoye1:
I'm not seeing any foul play here.... It's very possible...... Genetic mutation
wetin come cause mutation? Kryptonite stone?
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by stalwart123(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
PLS READ TRU AGAIN my mum is AA, AND I AM SC, AND DAD IS AS. SO I HAVE MY DAD S GENE, WHERE DID THE C IN MY GEN COME FROM

It comes from China.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by okwynet: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Serious matter
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Malawian(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:

i kno i should expect any scenario, but i have an elder brother who is AA, and a younger sis, who is AS.
Is dere no scientific prove regarding dis.
sister, we have talked about this things before on another thread. there is something known as recessive genes. they can be dormant for even up to three generations but it is still there in your family DNA and could manifest anytime it choses.
we have a similar situation in my family even when both my parents are AA.

2 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
I think, every one is saying there is a conspiracy, so there is no scientifical prove?
There's no scientific proof on that. Just feel relace and forge ahead, pray for Gods mercy and good health upon ur health.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by legatto(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your mum is the only person who can give you the needed information.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Saheed9: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:
First Page tinzz

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist
SC exists bro

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by natedalo: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
PLS READ TRU AGAIN my mum is AA, AND I AM SC, AND DAD IS AS. SO I HAVE MY DAD S GENE, WHERE DID THE C IN MY GEN COME FROM
Why didn't you say at first that your dad is AS. If your dad is AS, it is possible when your mum is AC.

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
jamesbridget13:
only God knws how. science is not final
Yea, she might be a special child just like Jesus.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by ADEWEBS(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
[b]i was born in the mid 90s. At birth i am a very healthy child according to my mum and relatives. My mum said, she can count the number's of time she took to the hospital.

It all started, when i am six years old, i started having crises. Majorly rheumatic pains in my body.
When these become convesant, our doctor told my, parent to carry out genotype test on me. As per the result of the test, i am SC. Since i am young, i dont have the knowlegde nor understanding about these.

Some month ago, a program is being aired in regards to advice to youth, base on genotype.
Then i voiced out to my parent, that as an literate , WHY did they get married to each other when they knew they will give bith to SS. WHY did they give birth to me to make me suffer. WHY do i have to live my life like these always, (they dont allow me to get involve in many activities ). As the conversation ensued, my mum said, during her time, the awareness level is low, and people dont even mind it.

Six years ago, for rougly two years, i didnt go the hospital, talkless of having crises. Am very healthy, but since last year, the crises and many health issue erupt again.

We relocated, then we changed our hospital, the doc the said my parents and i should go for genotype test and blood group test.
THIS is where the problem lie's, my mum is AA and my dad is AC. Regarding to the bloog group test, all of us are A+. With my little, knowledge, about genetics, if AA and AC is cross breed, they will give rise to AA AC AA AA. And they are both A+ they will give birth to A+. When i showed my mum these mistake, he told my dad, then we went to another hospital to retake the test which is still the same.
[/b]

Mr man, am a biologist, is very possible, u shu b SC either as a result of extra chromosomal inheritance or d gene in ur fathers cell has somtin called imprinting to no more call
ADEWEBS
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
mezebel:
House I just discovered am AA,D negative and my man is equally AA but O' positive. What will be the gene of my children?
Your children will have AA genotype. But you have to be careful with your blood group since u have rhesus negative and your man has rhesus positive. This will not affect anything now until you get pregnant ( in this case, u must take an injection called the Rhogham shot). Pls do more research on this, negative rhesus are very rare.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by donefezy: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
eripecs:
sorry dear for your plight. one of my nephews have similar issue. the c is an incomplete s formation. apart from the genotype of both parents, i heard the psychological state n other issues surrounding ur mom during pregnancy can cause. never mind.[s] whateva might have happened forgive them and move on. it is well.
[/s]
i love the way u started, but saying she should forgive her parents is where i disagree. Are they the cause of mutation ? Plz
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by okoji: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:
First Page tinzz

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist

SC exists!!!!!!! Pls do your Research and ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.