Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Where Is Adam And Eve ?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Adam And Eve ?? (2396 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Adam And Eve ?? by gatiano(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
quote all you want, i don't mean this in an abusive or rude manner, we are not the same, we were not the same, we will never be the same, until and unless, you marry a white person, to procreate a black with a recessive gene, inturn that so called half caste marries another white, then procreates the next 50% black and 50% white, this child again marries another white etc, it will take 5 to 7 generations then and only then, you are the same, or when a white person marries a black person to procreate a so called halfcaste, and inturn marries another black person, to procreate a full black person, this can take from just 1 generation to 2 maximum to take white to black, then we are the same. otherwise i can just say that you are a dreamer(i'm sorry if it sounds tough). we are in the hour of truth! the last hour!
read blackroots science, if Elijah Muhammad is too tough on you. remember, it is not the endtime, it is the last hour.
JMAN05:

Acts 10:34, 35

At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him
Re: Where Is Adam And Eve ?? by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2014
JMAN05:

Acts 10:34, 35

At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him

Isaiah 56:6-7
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

There is the original tree/branch and there is also the graft. The tree/branch is original Israel, Black men while the grafts are those other people, strangers, who have chosen the fear of God and the things that He delights in.

Your Jehovah witness Oyinbo leaders are putting it in your face, and yet you cannot see it. The reason is because Israel, Black men, are separated from God, mentally dead. They are in hell, in the grave.

John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Adam And Eve ?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
gatiano:
quote all you want, i don't mean this in an abusive or rude manner, we are not the same, we were not the same, we will never be the same, until and unless, you marry a white person, to procreate a black with a recessive gene, inturn that so called half caste marries another white, then procreates the next 50% black and 50% white, this child again marries another white etc, it will take 5 to 7 generations then and only then, you are the same, or when a white person marries a black person to procreate a so called halfcaste, and inturn marries another black person, to procreate a full black person, this can take from just 1 generation to 2 maximum to take white to black, then we are the same. otherwise i can just say that you are a dreamer(i'm sorry if it sounds tough). we are in the hour of truth! the last hour!
read blackroots science, if Elijah Muhammad is too tough on you. remember, it is not the endtime, it is the last hour.

Anyone who fears Him and works righteousness is acceptable to the God, Jehovah, whom I serve.
Re: Where Is Adam And Eve ?? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:
There was nobody called Adam and nobody called Eve.

The bible genesis story is a rip-off from the more ancient Sumerian texts. The Sumerians wrote that the Annunaki (those who from the skies came) 'gods' created humans whom they called the 'Adama' race. These humans were created by the Annunaki melding their alien DNA with that of earth hominids. It was the bible writers who condensed this ancient story into a fabricated tale of two persons whom they called ''Adam'' and ''Eve''.

Those were English names ... check up the hebrew names of Adam and Eve and stop embarrassing yasef
Re: Where Is Adam And Eve ?? by gatiano(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
True brother. serve GOD/ALLAH/JEHOVAH alone. but know for a fact that there is difference between MAN and MANKIND.
MAN being the Blackman, and Mankind (other races, a kind of man) being made in the image of MAN or GOD. Brother what are you saying you may ask? Yes my beloved brother, YOU ARE A GOD. But a sleeping one. wakeup!

JMAN05:

Anyone who fears Him and works righteousness is acceptable to the God, Jehovah, whom I serve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians, This Question Begs For An Answer. Please Come In / Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth / Are You Ready For What's Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.