Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

President Jonathan Publicly Admits That His Advisers Are Inconsistent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Publicly Admits That His Advisers Are Inconsistent (643 Views)

How Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Publicly Declared His Assets. / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / USA Says Yar'adua's Return From Abroad Might Be A Reckless Bid By His Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Publicly Admits That His Advisers Are Inconsistent by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday openly admitted that his advisers are sometimes inconsistent.

President Jonathan made the disclosure at the 2014 Christmas Carol organised by the Aso Villa Chapel, at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He disclosed that for every issue he had to take a decision on, multiple suggestions that were most times contradictory were given to him; PUNCH reports.

"We pray that God should give those of us who are in charge the grace to do things with the fear of God. If we begin to do what is right in our own little way, this nation will survive. “God knows why we are here. Nobody will place himself in any position without God. So, God that gives all of us the opportunity, will see us through.

"For me, your servant today, I will continue to request for your prayers that God should give me the wisdom to do what is right in His sight. Because it is quite challenging for a leader; for every subject that you want to take a decision on, you will have multiple suggestions. Some contradictory, some to the left, some to the right, some to the centre. But you must take a decision.

"It is only God that can guide you to take the right decision that will not bring suffering to your people", President Jonathan said.

Source: Punch News

1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Publicly Admits That His Advisers Are Inconsistent by dimeji1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
But remember God will not come down. FTC
Re: President Jonathan Publicly Admits That His Advisers Are Inconsistent by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
What hight of cluelessness: Jonathan blaming his advisers for bad advice; while exempting himself for employing bad advisers to advise him, and still refusing to sack them - even as he knows they are no good.
No wonder the call him coconut head.

(1) (Reply)

Read What Buhari Have To Say About 2015 Elections / Is Muhammadu Buhari The Right Choice? / san

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.