Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,264 members, 7,907,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out) (844 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out) by bhanimations(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
watch this funny animation you cannot help but crack your ribs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gMbg06-Zk
please you can watch this video directly on youtube or just go to youtube search for Nreport.
if you want to download and watch please just add ss to the url of the video E.g https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=I8gMbg06-Zk, and download in mp4 then you can watch. thanks guys.
Re: Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nice. Very nice
I was actually captured in d discussion..siddon-lookuism grin

D igbo man looks like a zebra
D yoruba man looks like a donkey
D hausa man..well I don't know

But they all have one look in common

GEJ..
@op was my president ur model!!

Nice work tho.
Re: Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out) by toluxe0075: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2014
I'm a big fan of this animation, kudos to the creator, apart from being hilarious,they also discuss germane issues facing our great country naija which other animation have failed to do. I have all their collections on my phone and it baffles me when some of my friends fail to carefully listen to the message they are trying pass across, they tag it cheap comedy, only for them to prefer cheap funny animation like house of ajebo, that was when I realise the main problem of this country.

(1) (Reply)

Naruto Shippuden The Movie / Help! Can Somebody Show Me The Link To Download Shuga Season 4 Epi 7 / #CONFIRMATION: A NEW TV SERIES Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.