Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (4318 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
gracile:
If u tell him yes, he'll wanna be the first to taste d cookie-jar, If u say no, he'll still wanna taste it
so what's d point even, wen either way it'll still b the same response
cookie-jar....hmmm. I lyk cookies
Re: I by LewisO: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
BreezyRita:
I'm gonna faint if I see another virgin thread!
Seriously?? Warris dis? Dem swear for una?
Please don't faint, this is another New Year

Just keep following! undecided
Re: I by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
@O P, The problem is that you can never tell which guys REALLY
care about you and which ones just want to be able to say they slept with a virgin.

Which is why I’d advise you to keep your mouth shut. Yes, there are men who might be turned off by your
lack of experience. But there are also men who might be turned on by it.

The best way I see you
dealing with this issue is not to make it an issue at all. Go out with men, let them chase
you, let them flirt with you, let them kiss you, let them touch you. You can probably go out on a good three or four dates before you
actually have to have the “sex” conversation.

And at that time, just be honest. Mostly. “I didn’t want to freak you out or make a big deal out of this, but I only want to have
sex with someone that I’m in a committed relationship with.

For instance, if i am really attracted to you,
but until u're sure that we’re going to be boyfriend/ girlfriend, u have to keep saying no. How do you feel
about that?”

From here, you can gauge if he’s serious about YOU or about SEX, and you don’t even have to “out” yourself
as a virgin. If he makes it clear that he wants to be in a relationship with you, you can decide if you like him and trust him enough to be your “first”. And if so, THEN you can tell him that you’ve never had sex before.

And if I’m reading this wrong – if you NEVER plan to have sex outside marriage – this
is something that can be brought up once the
conversation arises
organically. The same way that I might really want to have kids, but won’t start discussing baby names on the first date.

Good luck finding a guy who makes that first time worthwhile!

ONE LOVE ! ! !

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
gracile:
If u tell him yes, he'll wanna be the first to taste d cookie-jar, If u say no, he'll still wanna taste it
so what's d point even, wen either way it'll still b the same response
infact i tayad o
Re: I by cyborg123(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
If you want to, you can. I don't see anything wrong with that. A responsible guy will respond with utmost respect.
Re: I by izmercy(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Pretty Girls Are Always Dumb / Unbelievable-see-how-this-woman-died / Man Stares At HOT Pears [BREAKING NEWS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.