Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,778 members, 7,918,455 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please I Need Answer For This Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Answer For This Urgently (786 Views)

Pls,i Need Answer To This! / I Need Answer. Invitation From Holland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answer For This Urgently by eleda(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2008
why did you chosen to study in uk?

why did you chosen the institution?

how did you find about the institution?

why did you select this course?

why did you think this course will be benefit of you?

where you i interviewed by the institution ?
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Urgently by oludayo20(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2008
eleda:

why did you chosen to study in uk?

why did you chosen the institution?

how did you find about the institution?

why did you select this course?why did you think this course will be benefit of you?

where you i interviewed by the institution [b][/b]?
are you really serious?
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Urgently by server34(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
You want one-line answers to your questions or u need the answers to fill your application form?
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Urgently by RolandPet(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
UK, those guys are bunch of idiots,
i pray they grant you visa,but if you are really going there to study,i think you should answer those question easily.

I have been there two time
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Urgently by oony(f): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
Why did you choose to study in the U K ?
I have chosen to study in the U K because of the high standardĀ  of education

Why did you choose the institution?
Research about the institution and find out what makes the school thick e.g ratingĀ  of the school,, moderate tuition fee

How did you find out about the institution?
How did u find out? Internet, friend

Why did u select this course?
What course do you intend to study? State the advantages of the course

Why did you think that this course will be of benefit to you?
What do you stand to gain by reading this course? Will it increase your chances of working in a world class organization?

(1) (Reply)

Friends In Glasgow / Visa To Qatar ( Middle East ) / Starting Up A Travel Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.