Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,670 members, 7,924,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Attention Mr Seun!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention Mr Seun!! (440 Views)

To Mr Seun. / Advice To The Owner Of Nairaland Mr Seun & Religion Section Moderators / Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Mr Seun!! by deleib(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
I want to use this medium to reiterate my earlier post with the be caption. I found out that it is supposed to be addressed to you sir (Mr. Seun Osewa).

"It's conspicuous that there is a subsection for the Muslems unda this section. I wonder why a pure subsection of the same magnitude is not created for CHRISTIANS.

The reason i am advocating for this is to seperate main CHRISTIANITY posts that needed christian opinions from other Religions' posts like ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS,etc. It will also give an opportunity to Christians treating Christians issues in their views and reducing the posts being derailed by the other afformentioned religious views".

Please help us do sth about it. Thanks!

CHRISTIANS IN THE HOUSE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mr Seun!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Done this b4 and the thread was shut by d Oga himself..

He's got his reasons for shutting d muslim circle shaa cos especially Christains wont av given them rest of mind ova this bh issue..
Re: Attention Mr Seun!! by deleib(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
SuperMartins:
Done this b4 and the thread was shut by d Oga himself..

He's got his reasons for shutting d muslim circle shaa cos especially Christains wont av given them rest of mind ova this bh issue..
bt the muslems sub-section is still subsisting and oga Seun shd let's knw why he shut down that of Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Temptation And Faith / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of January 2015 / Cultivate A Lifestyle Of Waiting On The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.