Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,316 members, 7,950,607 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Advice On University And Course To Apply For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On University And Course To Apply For (1479 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin? / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 12:52am On Dec 21, 2014
With the following olevel result plz which university and course can l apply for:
Maths=C5
English=C4
Economics=C4
Account=C4
Commerce=C6
Biology=C5
Agric=C5
Govt=D7
Yoruba=D7
Plz l nid serus advice on it,Na dt govt de make me sad nd confuse on d institution to apply 4 and d course 2 choose,so sad@me.Ur comment is highly appreciated.fanks
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by Excelboi(m): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2014
You can apply for Accounting, English in schools like Unilorin, Udusok, unijos, Abu etc
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by sagaciousblog: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2014
I would advice you go for Economics because it has a broader prospect than accounting!
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2014
sagaciousblog:
I would advice you go for Economics because it has a broader prospect than accounting!
sir buh sum schools demand for Govt if onw wana study economics,my must prefer course is economics nd business admin follows buh sum skuls ar harsh,sum dnt count commerce as a social science subject instead de prefer govt,which l av D7 on,cn my drim to study economics nd business admin cum true wit dt olevel resultfanks as u comment
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2014
My pple on Nairaland,plz dnt jst view ds,plz l beg try 2 comment,cos ds av bin makin me sad,ur comment wil b of help plzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by sagaciousblog: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Faculty: Social Sciences
Department: Economics and Statistics
Type: Full time
Duration: 4 years
Admission Requirements
A. Four year B.Sc. Programme in
Economics and Statistics
(a) West African School / SSCE Certificate ,
GCE ,NECO with credit passes in at least five
subjects which should include English
Language and Mathematics ( obtained in not
more than two sittings) or equivalent Credit
Passes in the General Certificate of Education
at the Ordinary level (also obtained in not
more than two sittings ) . There are no waivers
for credit passes in English Language and
Mathematics.
(b) The required Joint Matriculation
Examination subjects are:
English Language, Mathematics, Economics
Plus any other subject
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by sagaciousblog: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Apply to any school of your choice but if I were you, I do choose UNIBEN..
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
sagaciousblog:
Apply to any school of your choice but if I were you, I do choose UNIBEN..
alryt fanks bro
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by Adedayo516(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
All social science courses in UI except for political science... You're guaranteed admission when you meet the jamb cutoff of 200 and beat the cutoff for the course of your choice... They don't add up jamb and p.utme scores here.. Every single test you take has a different entity..
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by AngelJennifer: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
i think accounting and bus.admin is safer for ur subject combination. Most schools require govt for economics.
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by BankManager(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
I would advice you go for Accounting or any Management science related course(Banking& Finance,Bus.Admin,Actuarial Science,etc)

A great school like UNIBEN would be of help to you.Best of Luck.
wink
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
AngelJennifer:
i think accounting and bus.admin is safer for ur subject combination. Most schools require govt for economics.
.......l fink l prefer bus.admin to accountn cos even a doctor cn act like an accountant once he/sh do ican.
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by yemighty665: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
My dear people,l love business admin nd l wil go 4 it since my olevel fit in as u advice,buh d problem abt uniben is dt am far 4rm d place,am living in shaki,oyo state,oke-ogun side,uniben is 2u far 2 my area,my parent wont allow that,plz mention south west university that cn accept my olevel subject for business admin,nd l hope Math,English,Economics and commerce is not a bad combination in jamb for business admin?ur comment is highly apreciated,thanks for doin dt
Re: Advice On University And Course To Apply For by sagaciousblog: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
yemighty665:
My dear people,l love business admin nd l wil go 4 it since my olevel fit in as u advice,buh d problem abt uniben is dt am far 4rm d place,am living in shaki,oyo state,oke-ogun side,uniben is 2u far 2 my area,my parent wont allow that,plz mention south west university that cn accept my olevel subject for business admin,nd l hope Math,English,Economics and commerce is not a bad combination in jamb for business admin?ur comment is highly apreciated,thanks for doin dt
I mentioned uniben because they are very fair in admission distribution and easy to enter..forget distance stuff, your parents would definitely allow you but if you insist then try OAU (their putme no be beans o), UI or any other school of your choice..

(1) (Reply)

Results Are Out At KWASU Pre-degree/remedial Centre Ilorin(pics) / Delta State Uni.(delsu) Direct Entry And Part-time Application Form For 2015/20 / WAEC GCE 2015 Online Registration Has Commenced, Click Here To Read More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.