Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out (707 Views)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Bovi Shows Off His Side Chick(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out by KOURTNEYK: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Here is part of her email
’I ve been seeing wizkid for a long time. He always invites me to Lagos. We had an adventurous night at eko hotel. Very intimate, we had drinks, cuddled, got down and dirty, and he spoiled me with holiday treats and gifts. I choose to stay anonymous so I am using a friends email addy to send dis in. You can see his starboy tattoo, his Rolex, his Porsche, and laptop. Please write dis on d post. ‘In my bed’ my baby Ayodeji. Me and Wizkid have been together for many months. I always have a lovely time wiv him in

http://www.naijagal.com/2014/12/omo-wizkid-scandal-woman-claims-he-will.html
Re: Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out by jaytee01(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Which one be scandal? The girl is just tellin d whole world that she is a ho!

1 Like

Re: Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out by KOURTNEYK: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
abi oh her meal ticket is finished sha!
Re: Omo Scandal Wiz Kids Side Chick Calls Him Out by KOURTNEYK: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
it is called a groupie

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her ‘adventurous Night’ At Eko Hotel With Wizkid / Nollywood Diva, Alex Okoroji & Her Online Radio Show, The Naked Talk Goes Global / Painful Choice: Father Told He Can Only Save One Of His Dying Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.