Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? (672 Views)

Ever Been In This Situation I Find Myself? Pleaa Advice Me :-- / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? by franzis(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2014
LADIES, are you jealous of Michelle Obama? wife of the United States of America president, Barack Obama?

Well, see the pics and the background of the picture.. it's worth a thousand words.

This is the same woman standing next to Barack in White house!

But you know what?
Don't envy her 'cos she was there while he lived in the house in the picture background.

And what about the beetle Volkswagen? It was all they had 20 years ago! #StayFaithful #LifeChanges #TrueLove.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? by aristocrazzy: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2014
This is the true meaning of love.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? by Generalkorex(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2014
They exist in Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Given Nigeria's not-so-prosperous condition, Nigerian women are more likely to see rich men as the real deal. So given Nigeria's poverty rate, this is less likely to happen in Nigeria. Basically, Nigerian women will see financial security and jump right at it; and not promise. My candid advice: go to Norway, Sweden, or Denmark.
Re: Where Can I Find A Lady Such As This? by hatux: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
In Nigeria Op'

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Man Talking / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Ladies,which One Of These Two Is Pardonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.