Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him (2405 Views)

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Lie...lie... lie.
lie wat how many percent of Youth corps get job after their Service. I know many, lot of people sef that has finished youth service since 2011 and still jobless. Try n do a survey, or go to Job section on NL and see things for ursef.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

That was why I said the administration has it's short comings
the administration lapses is more than it merits soo it a failure
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
lie wat how many percent of Youth corps get job after their Service. I know many, lot of people sef that has finished youth service since 2011 and still jobless. Try n do a survey, or go to Job section on NL and see things for ursef.
You are right, There is unemployment; but not the highest like you said. check other African countries and see things for your self.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by DaBullIT(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

That's a lie... Those North Koreans don't have access to the outside world, even if they do, Can you compare it to the unlimited freedom we enjoy here in Nigeria?. No!
As for the matter of strikes, Strikes occur the world over, It's not only restricted to Nigeria.

See your mouth. North Korean friend gave me an IP address which I shared here earlier , reason why a simpleton like you can't comprehend that is because they type in their language , go to Asian videos on YouTube , Korea to be precise you'll see videos of Kim jun whatever it is , and those videos are not supposed to exist. Prove me wrong and paste your evidence Mùmú

Strikes happen all over the world , in Nigeria its called incessant strike , NUPENG , ASUU , ASUP, NMA , NUT , even NPF all major unions have been on strike , threatened to strike over non payment of allowance and salaries. Under this one administration. Na by force ? Prove me wrong , paste your evidence

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
best economy with highest Rate of Unemployment

Whose fault

Support

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

If you want millions of jobs.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:

Resource control , fiscal federalism and privatization are the shortest route to economic emancipation.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

See your mouth. North Korean friend gave me an IP address which I shared here earlier , reason why a simpleton like you can't comprehend that is because they type in their language , go to Asian videos on YouTube , Korea to be precise you'll see videos of Kim jun whatever it is , and those videos are not supposed to exist. Prove me wrong and paste your evidence Mùmú

Strikes happen all over the world , in Nigeria its called incessant strike , NUPENG , ASUU , ASUP, NMA , NUT , even NPF all major unions have been on strike , threatened to strike over non payment of allowance and salaries. Under this one administration. Na by force ? Prove me wrong , paste your evidence
Google is your friend, I don't have to paste any evidence. NORTH KOREA IS THE MOST ISOLATED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND ALL WHAT YOU POSTS HERE ARE JUST LIES.

And don't insult me, you're someone I respect; don't allow that respect to diminish. Act civil next time.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Google is your friend, I don't have to paste any evidence. NORTH KOREA IS THE MOST ISOLATED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND ALL WHAT YOU POSTS HERE ARE JUST LIES.

And don't insult me, you're someone I respect; don't allow that respect to diminish. Act civil next time.
don't let Google(Usa) deceive u... don't pray Nigeria ever fights war with NorthKorea "it is finish niyen"
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
don't let Google(Usa) deceive u... don't pray Nigeria ever fights war with NorthKorea "it is finish niyen"
Take a look at your statement, Does it make sense?...You use Google, everyone does. North Korea has nuclear war-heads, and that's the only thing they have,economically, They're nothing to write about. They use all their resources to develop weapons, Is that what you want Nigeria to do?
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by DaBullIT(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for the play play insults. But I'm telling you what I know for a fact.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

Sorry for the play play insults. But I'm telling you what I know for a fact.
Okay... peace.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by cocoduck: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
APC suppoters are funny all the time. Just engage them in a constructive argument they resort to insults, all you have to do is relax and watch them melt away like butter. Why, it is because they belong to the Anti Progress Crowd.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Tell the Northerners to call their boys to order, believe you me, if a ruler of Northern extraction becomes the president, this BH menace will cease,not because the person is competent, certainly not; but because one of their own is there. Yes, This administration has had it's bad times (every administration does), but compared to GMB's era, This government is better, why do you think Nigerians rejected the man three consecutive times?. He is not a National candidate, He's more northern than Nigerian.

Your point is not solid enough and filled with bias. Was Abraham Lincoln not rejected by Americans 6 times, but accepted him on the 7th time? Abeg go and sleep jare. How old are u sef?
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by Adminisher: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Maybe cause he's the lesser evil. As a neutral commentator that I am, I believe that Buhari is not a good option, APC should have fielded a better candidate. Buhari is a bad brand.

And nobody should give reason(s) to vote for GEJ, vote for your choice candidate.

This is self defeating and you are not being honest. You want GEJ just for tribal and religious reasons. A lot of us are against him for what he is, he does not have the personality to be a good President, he is weak, corrupt and thinks only of himself. He would have done well in any role in life that does nott involve affecting the lives of millions of other people. If PDP had allowed many of the southern potential candidates to contest primaries and win a lot of people would have supported them. The Presidential elections is not about a party but a person. You are giving the mandate of Head is State, Head of Government and Commander In Chief to only ONE MAN and this is the problem with PDP, there are some very good ministers but the President serving is very bad, one of the worst.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

Your point is not solid enough and filled with bias. Was Abraham Lincoln not rejected by Americans 6 times, but accepted him on the 7th time? Abeg go and sleep jare. How old are u sef?
It's Okay, This issue has been settled... BTW, My age is not important now. Thanks
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adminisher:

This is self defeating and you are not being honest. You want GEJ just for tribal and religious reasons. A lot of us are against him for what he is, he does not have the personality to be a good President, he is weak, corrupt and thinks only of himself. He would have done well in any role in life that does nott involve affecting the lives of millions of other people. If PDP had allowed many of the southern potential candidates to contest primaries and win a lot of people would have supported them. The Presidential elections is not about a party but a person. You are giving the mandate of Head is State, Head of Government and Commander In Chief to only ONE MAN and this is the problem with PDP, there are some very good ministers but the President serving is very bad, one of the worst.
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Betrays Palestine! / Revealed! The Husband Of Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids(pictured) / Rotimi Amaechi’s CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.