Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Some Ushers Steal Offerings In Nigeria – PFN Chief - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Ushers Steal Offerings In Nigeria – PFN Chief (451 Views)

Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Ushers Steal Offerings In Nigeria – PFN Chief by sunquiyahki(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Anti corruption preacher and Deputy National President (South South) Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigerian (PFN), Rev. Simeon Okah has revealed that the church has been infected by corruption.

During his end of year press briefing at the church’s headquarter in Warri, Delta state, he said that we now live in a country where ushers steal from tithes and offerings.

He said: “Corruption has eaten so deep into the society that it is no just about politicians alone. In the church, you have to almost always pray with one eye opened because in some of the places, even some ushers and finance people steal the offerings. It is terrible.”

He also said that the president is surrounded by lots of corrupt officials and there will need to be drastic change, if he is to clean up the nation.

He said: “I agree that the President is surrounded by a lot of corrupt people and it is like when he removes one bad egg, he replaces with two bad eggs. But I have no doubt that the president is a favored child and he has the magic wand to make change.

“I believe he is being limited presently by the way he came in and the challenges of security being faced by his government and there the lure to please all sides. The moment he is returned for another term, things would not be same again. He is going to make the difference”‘ Okah said.

Okah is the founder and General Overseer of Flocks of Christ Mission, spoke and has been holding anti-corruption crusade in NIgeria.

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Olamide And Mi’s Make A Nasty Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride / Comedian Alibaba On Women Who Tolerate Domestic Abuse / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.