Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Disparity Btw Result Of Internet Speedometer And Actual Bandwidth Size - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Disparity Btw Result Of Internet Speedometer And Actual Bandwidth Size (1029 Views)

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer / List Of Top 10 Countries By Number Of Internet Users (naija Made The List) / What Are The Factors Limiting The Growth Of Internet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disparity Btw Result Of Internet Speedometer And Actual Bandwidth Size by zazzy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2006
Im a bit suspicious about if i am actually placed in a shared bandwidth with 9 other users.I was told that the band frequency is 128/256. The internet speedometer is displaying the range of 74.5-100.5. This bandwidth issue is seriously sales i intend to move into a dedicated class. But i just can't trust my ISP. It is really frustrating. Does anybody know how i can confirm if im in a dedicated or shared bandwidth. Im suspecting that if i pay him to move into the dedicated class he might not do it. Your response would be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Itunes Drm From Protected Aac M4p M4b / What Does Xp Stand For In Windows Xp? Answer Sincerely Without Checking / Advice Needed On New Laptop To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.