Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa (2714 Views)

Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Shockstein: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
Africa Has failed !!.
Half a century since many African states started getting their political independence from the European powers, nothing much has changed in Africa. African economies are not yet making any form of impact in the world economy, infact many of them are comatose. Dictatorship and despotism is highest in Africa with its attendant corruption. Evil despots like the IBBs, the Abachas, the Idi-Amins, the Taylors, the Kerekous, the Mugabes, the Does,the Kabilas just to mention a few have made the lives of their fellow country men more miserable than they were during the colonial era. In Nigeria were the Northern elite rejected the first motion for independence,have seen the same Northern elite taking over power from the colonial masters and have continued to hold on to that seat, fortify it annually with the blood of the southerners. African ethnic groups can t ever live together in peace for one short season, from Liberia to Seirra Leone, to Congo, Rwanda, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, and etc it one ethnic conflict after one civil war, another political face off another bloodshed. put down one ethnic violence here , another religious conflagration explodes in another corner. Even Nigeria that is jumping around the continent in the name of peace keeping has no peace within her borders, mix up the Niger Delta mess and the Hausa vs Ibo headache, in one cup and spice it up with the Islamic vs Christian concoction, and you've got a terrible explosive brew there. African leaders(or misleaders) find it more fashionable to maintain mansions in Europe and America with stolen public money rather than develop the infrastructure required for economic and technological advancement.

African countries are simply incapable of leading themselves, so let's have the Europeans back please, till Africans are matured enough to lead themselves.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Hesperus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2008
HAVE YOU GONE MAD!!! SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by texazzpete(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
In before Nairalanders start bashing the poster

@Poster
sucker for punishment, eh?  grin
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Muza(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
the poster must probably be from Europe.
With the current financial crisis,i cant imagine wat the whites will do to us.

Poster,God punish you! grin
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Pataki: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ Poster, grin

From your abstract, I can conclusively state you are a shallow thinker. I do not even know where to start from the nonsense you have written up there. undecided
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Shockstein: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hesperus:

HAVE YOU GONE MAD!!! SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!

[B]OH NO !!, YOU SHUT YOUR BLEEDING TRAP, COS I'M SAYING THE TRUTH HERE. SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL, YOU GUYS ARE DRAGGING THE REST OF THE PLANET BACKWARDS !!![/B]
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by KnowAll(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
@Poster

You can go colonise your home and your family, we in Africa are perfectly fine. The suicide rate in the west with its wealth, technology and good general well being is 100 times that of African countries. We can take care of ourselves. African is just evolving, It took well over 20 million lives for europe to get where it is today not with 2 world wars.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Hesperus(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
Shockstein:

[B]OH NO !!, YOU SHUT YOUR BLEEDING TRAP, because I'M SAYING THE TRUTH HERE. SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL, YOU GUYS ARE DRAGGING THE REST OF THE PLANET BACKWARDS !!![/B]

OK, now its so friggin obvious we've got a white poster here! You pig, why dont you go blog with ur kind? You are not wanted here, ok? If you dont like Africa, leave it the hell alone! Dont come on here talking shit you know nothin about. Am sure you just copied and pasted that nonsense here, you nitwit!

Go get a life, and spare us all.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Muza(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
KnowAll:

@Poster

You can go colonise your home and your family, we in Africa are perfectly fine. The suicide rate in the west with its wealth,  technology and good general well being  is 100 times that of African countries. We can take care of ourselves. African is just evolving, It took well over 20 million lives for europe to get where it is today not with 2 world wars.
grin cheesy grin  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by lucabrasi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
@poster
herein lies the hypocrisy of nigerians/africans, its conveninent for you to blame the collapse of the system on leadership and then advocate for recolonisation,what have you done individually to change the status quo?
what sacrifice have you endured before giving up on your country?
the western world you are advocating for to come take over sacrificed to make their country great , and any african nation that is recolonised this time around will never have independence till jesus christ ll come back, not in this era of nuclear and biological weapons e.t.c will you riot or fight guerrila warfare to gain independence
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Shockstein: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ Hesperus

The problem with you Africans is 100% undiluted hypocrisy. You know you are backward, you are not doing well, but you wont admit it !!. With all the financial aid given to you guys, the continent is still in a  bloody mess!!. Policies and strategies that produce results in other parts of the world all fail in Africa, are you guys truly part of this world ?.  The west is still wondering why do we give so much aid to Africa without  any result, now they are kidnapping the ones trying to help their bloody ass to develop. Are you guys really human ?
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by KnowAll(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
"and any african nation that is recolonised this time around will never have independence till jesus christ ll come back, not in this era of nuclear and biological weapons e.t.c will you riot or fight guerrila warfare to gain independence "

What do yo mean any African country that is re-colonised, na oyinbo people they are the ones that  needs colonization there moral standard has fallen below acceptable norms.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by KnowAll(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2008
@poster

You better run home now, your daughter might have taken her life, you coming to african web site talking nonsense. Get a life man.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Ibime(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hehehehehe. . . . . tory done burst. . . . there is no doubt that most African countries were unprepared for independence. . . .still, na trouble you dey find calling for recolonisation.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by LitenCee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
to those advocating recolonisation and those agaisnt it, i say one thing : Africans have to deal with hypocrisy, the poster is right in that aspect. how many people in this forum can actually stick out their neck for their cosmetic comments here?. we in Africa like to celebrate mediocrity, otherwise why would the west behave the way they do towards us. just take a look at the picture above and see what  i mean. African leaders dozing off at an almighty UN summit in full camera view, what do you want these people(west) to think about us.

Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Shockstein: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
Lite n cee knows what i'm talking about.

@ KnowAll
What do you mean by African website, you guys just buy space on the internet from the west to make all these awful noise. when we pull the plug on your bloody African sites its going to be like the missing Nigerian satelite grin grin grin grin
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Charlesmud(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am weak and tired, government officials sleeping ?
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by SkyPro: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
Recolonisation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tori don wowo finally
the end has come !!! cry cry
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Shockstein:

Lite n cee knows what i'm talking about.

@ KnowAll
What do you mean by African website, you guys just buy space on the internet from the west to make all these awful noise. when we pull the plug on your bloody African sites its going to be like the missing Nigerian satelite grin grin grin grin

Make una pull the plug jare, maybe these hypocritical and cowardly brothers of mine will wake up.

Thanks a whole lot for reminding Africans and nigerians in particular who they are.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by PapaBrowne(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hehehehe. . . . .HAHAHAHA!!

I love this poster!! The guy is telling the truth and people are insulting him.
All the folks that have insulted him are the reason why Africa is as backward as it is.
Filled with hypocrites.
We cry racism abroad when a police officer pulls you over, but in Naija, a police officer gives you a bashing and you find yourself pleading.
Typical. I laugh!
And it's funny how some folks here thinks he is a foreigner!!He's a proper Nigerian!!
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by PapaBrowne(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
The picture with Mugabe and his crew dosing off tells it all!!
Wonderful!!
What happened in Africa is that the Humans allowed the Animals to rule them.
Someone like Mugabe is allowed to lead a country full of intellectuals.It beat my imaginations.
I wonder how that formula evolved!!!
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by ScanLess: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
PapaBrowne:

I love this poster!! The guy is telling the truth and people are insulting him.
All the folks that have insulted him are the reason why Africa is as backward as it is.

I agree with you, whether the poster is naija or not is not the issue, but he's correct, maybe his brother got kidnapped grin. But the truth is that people like Musa who fully support the killings in jos are here again pretending to be holy and patroitic , that's the naija sickness. A disease without cure !!!, but i know that Biafra will rise again !!!, and will not be colonised. they can colonise the rest of you sorry hypocrites, but Biafra shall rise again !!!.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by NegroNtns(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Post,

You want people that failed to manage money and loans in the West to come and manage resources in Africa?

You want people that failed to manage wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Czhekoslovakia to come and manage tribal feuds in Africa?

STOP YOUR CAMPAIGN!

@Pictures,

UN Headquarters is in New York, 7 hours behind the GMT. I don't know which African country these delegates are from but from their facial bone structure I can deduce that they are either from a country in the central or south African region. In any case, they are close to the equator and the 0 degrees Meridian, putting them at extensive distance away and several hours ahead of local time in New York. Under ordinary order of event, their physiology is conditioned to a daily schedule of the daylight hours. Here in NY, that schedule is reversed 7 or more hours. Adding to that the exhaustion of jet lag over the far distance of travel, it is natural for the body to succumb to the tide of its internal functions.

Their own governmental protocol should have required 48hrs or more advance landing ahead of the meeting. It is possible also judging from the peripheral area in the pix that the UN session was in short recess.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by landis(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
What happened in Africa is that the Humans allowed the Animals to rule them.
Someone like Mugabe is allowed to lead a country full of intellectuals.It beat my imaginations.

same way OBJ, IBB, GOWON, YARADUA, SHAGARI have been ruling Nigeria!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by KnowAll(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
"What happened in Africa is that the Humans allowed the Animals to rule them.
I wonderful how that formula evolved!!! "

If oyinbos can allow Hitler, Mitlosovich, Satlin to rule them why blame Mugabe. At least Mugabe never kill 2 million of his citizens like Hitler, Neither has he sent millions to the Gulas like Satlin, and only God knows how many million muslims died in Mitslovich ehtnic cleansing wars of the late 80's and ealry 90's.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Hesperus(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
Shockstein:

@ Hesperus

The problem with you Africans is 100% undiluted hypocrisy. You know you are backward, you are not doing well, but you wont admit it !!. With all the financial aid given to you guys, the continent is still in a bloody mess!!. Policies and strategies that produce results in other parts of the world all fail in Africa, are you guys truly part of this world ?. The west is still wondering why do we give so much aid to Africa without any result, now they are kidnapping the ones trying to help their bloody ass to develop. Are you guys really human ?
U piece of trash, are you still here? Hmm, u'r even thicker than I thot! Anyway, keep talking shit there, unfortunately for you, nobody seems to care, even your white folk. Crunch is dealing with them real good, no time for them to even listen to no brainers like you.
So guess what?? Your views go follow you enter grave! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
BEAST!
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by auwal87(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Dec 12, 2008
KnowAll:

@poster

You better run home now, your daughter might have taken her life, you coming to african web site talking nonsense. Get a life man.

Are you sure none of those in your family who were reported to have died 'suddenly' did not commit suicide? LOL

I bet if you look real closely, you will find that the suicide rate in Africa is just as high or even higher than that in the west. I personally know of at least 4 people who most likely commuted suicide back when I was growing up in Nigeria, but thanks to the excuse bag we carry down there, the deaths were immediately pinned on juju/demons. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by Tatase(f): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2008
@ Poster,

Ok so we suck and we have failed and can't seem to get it together. But why do you think colonization is the answer. Because it worked so well the 1st time and because it's not what got us here to begin with. When you for your own convenience pack different ethnic group with historic differences between them together and call it one country how do you ever think it will work?

Europe has its own autonomous countries where each one has a common culture and heritage and they can't even get along: the French hate the English, the Italians and Poles can't stand the Germans, why don't we mash them all together for convenience sake with their different languages and cultural heritages and call them one country. Then let's bring in say a Chinese man to rule them and select his favorites and divide and rule and pitt them even further against each other. Then when things get too expensive and "the natives" have gotten restless, let's leave them to sort it out. Oh and then we can lend them money what seems to be aid money at usurious rates and then tell them that they owe in interest more than the capital they borrowed, and then when they can't pay, we can tell them how to ruin their economies through devaluation of their commodities. Meanwhile, centuries of differences will be reconciled in only a few decades. Please don't be a simpleton.

I'm Nigerian and of course it's frustrating to me that we can't get it together, but if we want to make suggestions about what is needed and have sensible debates about it, let's be sensitive and try to have some wisdom in the things we say. I can't see what colonialism would bring back except maybe war. It's not a useful suggestion to Africa's problems because it's not plausible. No one thinks it was a good idea the first time round (well except u of course) and besides even if I didn't think what you were saying was completely reprehensible, I can't imagine any country in this current global climate looking for a colony to take on. The billions you're griping about is only a drop in the bucket of what is owed to Africa for the pillage of imperial Europe. It's of course sad that the grant money we get is wasted, but I think it might be better to think of how to change this and reconcile as opposed to how to move us backwards. I don't think people are willing to go back to being the underclass in their own home towns for white people. People are a bit more exposed and i don't see us being willing to go back to kow-tow-ing to white folks and living as 2nd class citizens while the colonizers live it up at our expense.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by kosovo(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2008

thou Nigeria is a joke, but recolonization of Africa is simply more dumb!
atlas, our own son now rules the world; president-elect Obama.
@ poster
is it that your are physiologically derailed or you are just a punk.
but, come to think of it, if that was to be a priority, would Africa be able to fight?
when the self-acclaimed giant of Africa doesn't have nuclear warheads, intense military base,
how about warships, airstrip? how many do we have.? not even sufficient enough to fight NIGER DELTA, let alone guard the nation, meaning guarding the whole Africa would be child's play
US military budget is tipple the entire Nigeria budget.
  oh! ma gush! i don't even know who the defense chief is, shows how venerable our Defense is
  Until we ostracize that indecisive and confused president ,  Nigeria will keep pushing the entire world backward.
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by kosovo(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2008
Re: Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa by kosovo(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2008
NOW I SEE WHY GOVERNOR PALIN REFERRED AFRICA AS A COUNTY INSTEAD OF OTHERWISE!
  AFRICA, JUST TO COMPLETE THE 7's
  yea GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS.
        ONE WAY CLOSE, 7 OPENS
         7 DAY IN A WEEK
        6 CONTINENT NORMALLY, BUT JUST HAS TO COORDINATE,
        AFRICA 7th CONTINENT,
simple logic, African's think!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Lawmakers Want To Be Above The Law / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Decamps To Pdp / A Comparison Of Buhari's 'violations' In Nigeria's Political History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.