Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family (528 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / My Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up... (pls Advise) / I Catch My Grandma Cheating On My Grandpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family by Love2sing: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
For sometime, my Grandpa was having serious hearing problems as he got old. He finally decided to go see a doctor.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/how-my-grandpa-did-not-share-his.html?m=1
Re: How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family by CrazyScientist: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
1st Commandment: For sometime, my Grandpa was having serious hearing problems as he got old. He finally decided to go see a doctor. The doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%.
Three months later, he went back to the doctor. The doctor said, Your hearing is now perfect. Your family must be very happy to see that you can now hear again.

Grandpa replied, I have not told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to their talks. I have changed my will for like five times now.
Re: How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family by Beesluv: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
wisdom
Re: How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family by Chongaiman: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gaping hole in the plot. No one in the family has been told yet a grandchild knows. Hmm. . . abi u b winsh?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Do Before Marriage / What Not To Do In Marriage / Share Your Hilarious Taught You Had In Your Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.