Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Man Of My Dreams?!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Of My Dreams?!! (3980 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
chika98:

My dear when you figure him out you will come to realize that there's nothing there. Start giving him monosyllabic answers as well and become distant. He is totally enjoying his "hold" on you right now.

i knw this and yet i cant help myself. . . which makes it worse cry
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by chika98: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
HR.hotness:

i knw this and yet i can't help myself. . . which makes it worse cry

Yup. Something about mystery is very interesting. BUT you have to "snap" outta it wink
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by tangent(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
HR.hotness:

i knw this and yet i can't help myself. . . which makes it worse cry

snap out of it.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by omega25red(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
i think you are just intrigued because you can't figure him out. As soon as you figure him out and find out it's the same ole B.S your crush would be over with. <-----MAYBE

On a better not why not just enjoy it, it's fun to be continuously intrigued by by someone figuring things out quick makes for a boring relationship. Of course you would want to know the weird things though but enjoy it.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by syphillis: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
HR.Hotness is inlove hehehehehehehehe cool grin grin grin

tangent:

snap out of it.

kedu

obu mu danke
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by tangent(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
syphillis:

kedu

obu mu danke

danke the great. cheesy
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by syphillis: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
tangent:

danke the great. cheesy

yes love,how body,i don miss u dieee sad sad cry cry
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by tangent(f): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
syphillis:

yes love,how body,i don miss u dieee sad sad cry cry

missed your jokes too. i laughed so hard when i saw your midget pictures. grin grin grin where is tope2000? cheesy
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
Is there such a thing as "The Man of My Dreams?". . . . na the feeling of the moment, sisi omoge.

In a few weeks you'll be back here telling us it was just a crush tongue tongue
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by syphillis: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
tangent:

missed your jokes too. i laughed so hard when i saw your midget pictures. grin grin grin where is tope2000? cheesy

tope dat one should be busy wt one bobo in london now,u knwo tope like bobos too much grin grin

as for d pictures,they said looks dont matter,so since im a free giver wt a good heart,i decided to dash them d sweet gals grin

lo and behold they did not even appreciate my kind gesture sad
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

In a few weeks you'll be back here telling us it was just a crush tongue tongue

I honestly hope so  smiley

@ Jenny  angry
for d thousandth time, I am not inlove. . .  i knw this because i hav been inlove and it felt nicer than this!

[size=5pt]b.t.w. syphillis of all names[/size]
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by syphillis: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ Jenny angry
for d thousandth time, I am not inlove. . . i knw this because i hav been inlove and it felt nicer than this!

[size=5pt]b.t.w. syphillis of all names[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

deny it all u want babes u is inlove,if u like run from london reach australia,reach canada,ur heart beats like smone whos just finished running 1000 meters,wenevva u tink of dis guy cool
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by tangent(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
syphillis:

tope that one should be busy wt one bobo in london now,u knwo tope like bobos too much grin grin

as for d pictures,they said looks don't matter,so since I'm a free giver wt a good heart,i decided to dash them d sweet gals grin

roflmao. i will hunt tope down in london. she is in soup.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2008
i get d heart racing, butterflies in d stomach thing with every crush i hav ever had. the difference with him is that we talk but i do all d talking and he says enough to keep me talking but not enough to give me anything to go on. so even tho we hav spent hrs talking, i stillf feel like we only met ystrday.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Cayon(f): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
@HR

I thought you were the Love Guru. grin Why? because you are sooo good on giving advise. Since you are so good in the love field. . . .follow your instinct kiss

Take care

Peacde
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by omoniarami(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2008
from responses from other nairalanders it seems u are very good at handling issues like this but i must tell u that u are letting ur guards down as per this guy. u really have to allow things to take normal course. don't rush, don't betray too much emotions and don't be too uptight about it. let him know that u like him but don't create the impression that u can't do without him. when guys notice that someone is deeply into them, they tend to become unnecessarily diffcult to understand and all those "hard to get" stuff happens so ignore him a little but don't over do it. hope this helps
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Deshannel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2008
omoniarami:

from responses from other nairalanders it seems u are very good at handling issues like this but i must tell u that u are letting ur guards down as per this guy. u really have to allow things to take normal course. don't rush, don't betray too much emotions and don't be too uptight about it. let him know that u like him but don't create the impression that u can't do without him. when guys notice that someone is deeply into them, they tend to become unnecessarily diffcult to understand and all those "hard to get" stuff happens so ignore him a little but don't over do it. hope this helps
speakind from experience i guess?
nice one though. wink
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
Snap out of this girl.

I have a feeling you are loving this that is why u are allowing it to linger

It's like a challenge . . . you want to get to the end of it tongue
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by tope2000(f): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
syphillis:

tope that one should be busy wt one bobo in london now,u knwo tope like bobos too much grin grin

as for d pictures,they said looks don't matter,so since I'm a free giver wt a good heart,i decided to dash them d sweet gals grin

Jenny, free me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tangent:

roflmao. i will hunt tope down in london. she is in soup.

Tangent no mind am grin grin
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
Danke don turn to syphyllis shocked
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2008
thanks to u lot, i feel more in control of d situation. . . grin grin grin i hav snapped out of it and i guess venting on here has allowed me to calm down and look at things frm another perspective, i realise now that being foward is second nature to me but might hav put him in an awkward position. we hung out for a bit tonight and it suddenly dawned on me that HE must feel uncomfortable. . . i did continue probing but i wasnt so eager for answers, i guess he also realised i was willing to wait which helped him to loosen up a little wink grin i still dont knw if he is d man of my dreams and it is way too early to think about love or a relationship but i finally got a glimpse of d person underneath. . .

Tgirl4real:

Snap out of this girl.

I have a feeling you are loving this that is why u are allowing it to linger

It's like a challenge . . . you want to get to the end of it tongue

i am enjoying it actually. . . and now that i am not freaked out about it so much, i plan to enjoy it alot more wink grin grin grin

Cayon:

@HR

I thought you were the Love Guru. grin Why? because you are sooo good on giving advise. Since you are so good in the love field. . . .follow your instinct kiss

i was freaked out for a bit becos i didnt like what my instincts were sayin and i am used to being in control of these kinds of situations, it isnt easy to take ones own advise, but i did step back for a bit and i've figured out how to handle this. . .

thnx folks wink
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2008
U are welcome.
Do have a nice tym with d guy, but don't rush him.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 10, 2008
perhaps just perhaps he's just that not into you.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:18am On Dec 10, 2008
U are welcome.
Do have a nice tym with d guy, but don't rush him.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Cayon(f): 4:02am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

You should start writing "Hall-Mark Postcards"  because you always know.

@Her Royal Hotness:

Any update? Can't leave folks hanging like this.  OK, yes, I am nosey grin

Peace
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 11, 2008
davidylan:

Cayon:

You should start writing "Hall-Mark Postcards" because you always know.
grin grin grin grin grin you two sef. . . . tongue
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2008
Cayon:

@Her Royal Hotness:

Any update? Can't leave folks hanging like this.  OK, yes, I am nosey grin

Peace

LOL

yes ther is actually grin and it only took one day  grin grin grin he called me up really late last night for a nice long chat. he had mentioned rather off-handedly in a previous convo that he is a little worried. . . i am going away for christmas and he is assuming i'd be done with him immediately i leave ( i must confess tho, that was originally d plan). so just to be mean, i gav him vaguest answers i cld come up with. . . long story short, he is taking me to d airport so we can "talk properly" grin grin grin
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by spikedcylinder: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2008
Sounds one sided. You don't need a lot of probing to know when a man wants what he wants. undecided
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by blush(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Sounds one sided. You don't need a lot of probing to know when a man wants what he wants. undecided

you really should read the original posts properly before replying. what exactly is one sided? the probing here refers to finding out what makes him tick, no where does it say that she has feelings for him or that she wants to know what he wants. she has only said getting to know him properly is prooving quite difficult; "she" wants to get to know him so "she" can figure out how "she" feels about him. his feelings havent even come into question but i guess its a typical girl reaction to assume she is head overheels inlove and wants to get him to feel the same way and not d other way around right? undecided

@HR
the sex cant be THAAAAT good? undecided cheesy
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by lucabrasi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
@post
you dont seem to be considering the possibility that the guy is just not into you?he might simply not be feeling you,some physical attributes e.t.c as for being cool with each other maybe that might be the guy being polite, most girls cant fathom the thought that its possible for a guy to actually pass up either a one nighter or relationship with a girl,its possible and it happens, seeing as you appear to be a direct in your face kinda girl/woman from your comments,then you shouldnt have any problems asking him straight up what he thinks of you and all that, just my 2 cents
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by jibbygirl(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster
baby girl pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ignore the guy totally. let him do the chasing instead. guys derive more fun in hard to get games. if u are really into this guy and u want him to feel same, put up the show that u aren't crazy about him. u can flirt with him once in awhile if u know what i mean and make him jealous but not too obviously. go casual with him
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2008
funny how people r more preoccupied by his feelings or lack of them (even tho no reference was made to this) rather than d problem stated. . .

blush:

@HR
the sex can't be THAAAAT good? undecided cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me. / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.