Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. (2949 Views)

Recap On Pastor Kumuyi’s Powerful Prophesy About Nigeria In 2015 / Meet The Osibanjos / Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by mekaboy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pastor osibanjo who is the VP candidate to buhari, should know how desperate buhari is for power. He also should know that buhari is not intellectually sound to rule Nigeria. He also should be aware that the powers of the vp in Nigeria are so limited that he cant go against buharis decision.

That said, buhari believes in violence and blood shed. What i want to knw is , after 2015 elections and buhari looses and incites the youths in the path lf violence like he did in 2011. They innocent Nigerians that might be killed as a result of this action, how will he sleep knowing that a man who he supported and stood by during the elections is the cause of this.

How will he wash his hands clean from the blood of the innocent Nigerians that might be shed as a result of violence.?

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Beesluv: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewwwww

20 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by praxisnetworks: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Op pix of the blood or Adonbilivit..

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by mekaboy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
praxisnetworks:

That will be after 2015.

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
nonsense....... every jack and jill wants to create some negative thread about the people's general....

oya op, clap for yourself

18 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Abagworo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
mekaboy:

That will be after 2015.

If the election is rigged, a parallel government will be formed. If Jonathan wins without rigging which I doubt is possible Buhari will congratulate him.

12 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by mekaboy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

If the election is rigged, a parallel government will be formed. If Jonathan wins without rigging which I doubt is possible Buhari will congratulate him.

So if jonathan wins its rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by stanech: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abagworo:

In otherwords if jonathan wins the election was rigged abi?

Una go hear am this time

3 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by oziegbe2015: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
mekaboy:

just keep quiet, rigging is the only way pdp would even dream of. Do u knw today a truck full of thumb printed ballot papers thumbed on pdp was intersepted in gombe. Gombe is pdp as well as fg. But if pdp tries and rig this country would split for everyone to go its way. North and west is apc, east and south pdp, simple maths tell me who wins. Only tan people would decieve themselves. Change is here

11 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
mekaboy:

I never said so.
Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by ShakaZullu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by donphilopus: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Why can't you disguise yourself as another person?! Even if you create 300 handles, we will always know that you're bloodykiller. BTW, Otu nne ii.

6 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by tit(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Do you recall how Bakare said he was forced to write a resignation letter?
"Prof" Osinbajo has already given Tinubu a pre-dated resignation letter.

APC is a nest of liars!

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by kestolove95(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
I kip wonderin dat at dix jet age,peopl lyk d op still listen to lies told to him by his failed masters,buhari has dear u peopl to bring prove concernin all dix allegation nd u peopl cant...onli to cum hia nd sae baseless tin...now op telk mi hw nd y shud I vote a candidate dat dint perfrm for 6yrs nd bow he want more 4yrs...wat can he do for 4yrs dat he couldnt do for 6yrs?..am wise nw,u cant use religion or region to change my mind of votin buhari..even if buhari is a pegan...I will vote him

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by dagentility(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
you can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
U must be a fan of baba ijebu lotto, u already started forecasting blood shed? Oga ooo! Anyway GMB 2015 as e dey hot! My ppl dnt let it cold!

4 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by orimsamsam(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wont be suprised to see a post that read dat buhari was given birth to tru c/s.
I keep saying dis 'it a pity when leaders of 2moro (op) are gradually turning to fools or ediot of 2moro"

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by ShakaZullu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Why can't you disguise yourself as another person?! Even if you create 300 handles, we will always know that you're bloodykiller. BTW, Otu nne ii.

Lol

Yes Ayam bloodykiller the murderer and the notorious assassin.

Btw

Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
stanech:

In otherwords if jonathan wins the election was rigged abi?

Una go hear am this time
What if Buhari Wins? What do you call that
This is not the first election INEC as rigged for pdp
Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2014
how much blood self compared to d thousands on gej's hands from woman and children he swore to protect

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Birniwa(m): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Monkey, you'll never succeed in your life because you're indeed cursed!

2 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by arresa: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2014
[s]
mekaboy:
Pastor osibanjo who is the VP candidate to buhari, should know how desperate buhari is for power. He also should know that buhari is not intellectually sound to rule Nigeria. He also should be aware that the powers of the vp in Nigeria are so limited that he cant go against buharis decision.

That said, buhari believes in violence and blood shed. What i want to knw is , after 2015 elections and buhari looses and incites the youths in the path lf violence like he did in 2011. They innocent Nigerians that might be killed as a result of this action, how will he sleep knowing that a man who he supported and stood by during the elections is the cause of this.

How will he wash his hands clean from the blood of the innocent Nigerians that might be shed as a result of violence.?
[/s]

Shouldn't you be more worried about the blood on Jonadumb's hands with the thousands if Nigerians he refused to protect and defend including our missing school girl s?

Terrorists just kidnapped and slaughtered your own country men while your worthless president was raking in billions from his crooked and corrupt cronies and you are sitting here spewing your usual idiotic and disgusting political rubbish?

Why are you people so cruel, senseless and heartless?

You people are really a sad burden on humanity..

4 Likes

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by tit(f): 3:18am On Dec 22, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Shouldn't you be more worried about the blood on Jonadumb's hands with the thousands if Nigerians he refused to protect and defend including our missing school girl s?

Terrorists just kidnapped and slaughtered your own country men while your worthless president was raking in billions from his crooked and corrupt cronies and you are sitting here spewing your usual idiotic and disgusting political rubbish?

Why are you people so cruel, senseless and heartless?

You people are really a sad burden on humanity..

so you are goading on shekau to kill innocent northerners because you cannot get your dirty paws on oil money?
you will get your just deserts.

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by sufido123: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2014
praxisnetworks:

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by mentorandfriend(m): 3:46am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:
Do you recall how Bakare said he was forced to write a resignation letter?
"Prof" Osinbajo has already given Tinubu a pre-dated resignation letter.

APC is a nest of liars!
Source pls? If you are a graduate, I'm sorry to say this, but you are still an illiterate not better than the unschooled in the streets; thats if you're not, coz you sound like one.

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Citadelbot: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2014
The mumu op keep opening useless thread. From Buhari will need interpreter to blood on someones hand, why not go to farm if you are jobless. Is it a must you open meaningless thread. Na wah for you o

1 Like

Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by stanech: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
ayindejimmy:

What if Buhari Wins? What do you call that
This is not the first election INEC as rigged for pdp

well lets not be ahead of ourrselveas 2015 is almost here.
Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by richeso: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
just keep quiet, rigging is the only way pdp would even dream of. Do u knw today a truck full of thumb printed ballot papers thumbed on pdp was intersepted in gombe. Gombe is pdp as well as fg. But if pdp tries and rig this country would split for everyone to go its way. North and west is apc, east and south pdp, simple maths tell me who wins. Only tan people would decieve themselves. Change is here

east and south = Business and Oil

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. by Descartes: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:

Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Government: Open Letter To Governor Amaechi / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari / See The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.