Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers (527 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2014
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State, Dr.
Dakuku Peterside, on Sunday expressed confidence that the party would win
the 2015 governorship election in the state.
Peterside, who spoke during a non-denominational church service at Obi Wali
International Conference Centre in Port Harcourt to dedicate his governorship
candidacy to God, explained that in spite of the conditions he was facing, God
chose him to be the governorship candidate of the APC.
He added that with the level of support the party was getting, it would be
difficult for any political party to dislodge the APC from the State Government
House.
The APC candidate, who is a member of the House of Representatives, said,
“That is the God who did not look at all the conditions surrounding me; he
decided to set aside protocols. By dedicating our mandate, we are openly
admitting that power belongs to Almighty God.
“Whatever power we have today, and the power we are going to have in future,
belong to God. The other thing why we are here is to hand over the mantle of
leadership of Rivers State to God.
“When God opens the doors to Government House for you; nobody can shut it
and when God closes the door, no man can open it. They trust in Ogoni to get
them to Government House, but we trust in the Almighty God.”
The presiding cleric, Apostle Israel Alubah, predicted that the APC would win the
2015 general elections in the state, just as he said that Peterside had been
destined to perform higher than the incumbent governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers by cidieschat(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2014
As much as I don't support thugs, and also don't support parties blindly, I look at the individuals. Sir, you have my vote

1 Like

Re: Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers by Chanchit: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2014
This Apostle funny Ooº°˚˚°ºoo, if na me nko, why won't I predict winning for APC, if Wike sef try go there, he go still predict winning, after all na 'predict' he call am.
Re: Peterside Confident Of APC Victory In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2014
this man is better than wike in every aspect .....he hqs my support .....i pray to God he wins ....cos if wike wins.we are in for another 8.years of darkness like that of odili

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Or Jonathan? / How Rev. Ejike Mbaka Turned From Pro- Jonathan To Anti-jonathan / No Support For Candidate Without Good Governance Plan- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.