Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,135 members, 7,946,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Create Audio Music From Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Create Audio Music From Video (639 Views)

Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Play Audio Music Online / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Audio Music From Video by absimon(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2008
HOW TO EXTRACT AUDIO FROM ANY VIDEO FILE AND PLAY IT
ONLY AS AN AUDIO[MP3] FILE

You can extract your audio file from any video and play it on your ipod,phones,pc and even on cd.This means that if for example you have a music or message which is on video and you wish to convert it to audio format,you can easily do it!This is just how to reproduce your own video to audio and probably put it on cd.i once had this video cd on how to be your own boss and i had the problem of listening to it anywhere i wanted just because it was a video.i however soon got access to this software which i used to convert it to audio only and i just transferred it to my phone which i can now carry about!This software has really been a great relief to some people i personally know.It does not cost a fortune to have this great software

To order:
-pay N1500 to INTERCONTINENTAL BANK account 0126110001015233 with account name adisa-simon boluwatife
OR
UBA BANK account 04580680052538 with account name adisa-simon boluwatife
-Send your teller number, date of payment, your full name and most importantly your e-mail address to 08077377402.

The software will be sent to your e-mail address [within 24 Hours of notification] from where you can copy it to your system. For more details call 08077377402.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR GREAT OFFER AND
IF you are not satisfied we GUARANTEE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get African-china Informed On This Thread / Best Radio Stations / Does Anybody Here Host A Music Program (on Radio, 4 Instance)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.