Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones (16605 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kelechiMarie(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emperorking20:
Where do I start
Aiit!
A gigantic hola to my bro Emyben, I don't get to be super active on NL these days, but I've always had d time to follow up ur diary and I must say,, ur quotes are inspiring tongue keep it up man.. And how market now? Chelshit don too drop points o shocked , that Newcastle match was especially fantastic cool

A big hola to benromeo39, keep pushing, u'll get there cool see u in january

I big hola to Jennimma smiley Don't need to say much.. When we see, I'll communicate it to u in more endearing ways tongue

A big hola to MizMycoli.. U simply are a boss in every sense of d word grin keep being u dear..

A big hola to Neldrizzy, my oga at the top cool hope ure cool!

A big hola to my pal Cwaya, uve been awol I guess, I know ure doing great anyways cheesy

A big hola to Kachisbarbie, hope u holding up effortlessly my dear?! smiley

A big hola to MrsBreezy, a few days to ur delightful christmas, keep up d attitude dear, YOLO is the motto (oh yes! I adopted it tongue )

A big hola to Macklef, seriously! Where is this guy grin

A big hola to Amefrica, hw re u boss?! Hope say u enta fatherland? cheesy

A big hola to all those not supporting PDP, not APC per se, keep up the good work, let's try something new :-x

A really big hola to Fortunate017, Chue, HonourablePomk, Godwin10, Ojingbe, Pweetyz, Chrisviral, Naijaboiy, kulboy, VICTORCIZA, danaiks, Kelechimarie, Midasbliss, Mesoade, Suley316, efedua, unibenstudent among many others smiley

If u weren't mentioned, relax! I love u more grin
seen
gracias senor

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chue(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emperorking20:
Where do I start
Aiit!
A gigantic hola to my bro Emyben, I don't get to be super active on NL these days, but I've always had d time to follow up ur diary and I must say,, ur quotes are inspiring tongue keep it up man.. And how market now? Chelshit don too drop points o shocked , that Newcastle match was especially fantastic cool

I big hola to Jennimma smiley Don't need to say much.. When we see, I'll communicate it to u in more endearing ways tongue

A big hola to MizMycoli.. U simply are a boss in every sense of d word grin keep being u dear..

A big hola to my pal Cwaya, uve been awol I guess, I know ure doing great anyways cheesy

A big hola to MrsBreezy, a few days to ur delightful christmas, keep up d attitude dear, YOLO is the motto (oh yes! I adopted it tongue )

A big hola to all those not supporting PDP, not APC per se, keep up the good work, let's try something new :-x

A really big hola to Fortunate017, Chue, HonourablePomk, Godwin10, Ojingbe, Pweetyz, Chrisviral, Naijaboiy, kulboy, VICTORCIZA, danaiks, Kelechimarie, Midasbliss, Mesoade, Suley316, efedua, unibenstudent among many others smiley

happy xmas nd a prosperous new year ahead

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Evathyst(f): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
initialize:

Seasons Greetings Nigerians... Press 1 to copy this tune grin

Marry 'me' Christmas Dear... smiley
is dt ur Xmas present for me? U no dey shame @ all? tongue

After, u'll be bragging how u can takia of me. In ur dreams.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by macklef(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emperorking20:
Where do I start
Aiit!

#NP rich hommie quan- My niggar. lol
Nothing do u bro, hope part of ur next yr plans is still auditioning for MTNPF.
Cos dis tyme next yr, i wanna know ur in inyanya shoes. Except the ladies part, thats where i can become a hater o.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
lols ok dear be expecting Santa cheesy
FLAWLES:
.SANTA Claus
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by initialize(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Evathyst:
is dt ur Xmas present for me? U no dey shame @ all? tongue

After, u'll be bragging how u can takia of me. In ur dreams.

To get your Xmas gift, text "Evathyst loves initialize" to 08069321572 now to win one of fantastic 'present available for you cheesy.

You should know I'm capable by now
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Emperorking20(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
macklef:

#NP rich hommie quan- My niggar. lol
Nothing do u bro, hope part of ur next yr plans is still auditioning for MTNPF.
Cos dis tyme next yr, i wanna know ur in inyanya shoes. Except the ladies part, thats where i can become a hater o.
Lmao! I still have that dream up there man.. I'm training my voice too.. I don't even remember d last time I drank cold water.. Although there's only so much I can do sad
Don't worry abt d ladies man, there's plenty to go around tongue
Thanks a lot bro! I'm grateful cool
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
so wha will you you get me for xmas
Noodles
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
beta gift nah

Like kissing or e-hug grin

Haha Do you have pink lips? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin you to like food
Bunsky:
Noodles

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chronique(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
My christmas shout outs goes to every nairalander who has been a part of my life this year. The new friends I've made and the old friends I've lost. Special shout outs to all the clients and dealers from the autos section. Thanks for making 2014 what it is. Hopefully,2015 would be better than this. Merry christmas to you all.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Evathyst(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
initialize:

To get your Xmas gift, text "Evathyst loves initialize" to 08069321572 now to win one of fantastic 'present available for you cheesy.

You should know I'm capable by now
He he he he! Now I'm beginning to see the cunniness is you. Trust me, it ain't gonna work on me. tongue
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Natasha2:

Haha Do you have pink lips? lipsrsealed grin
of course check my profile you'll see a thread there about pink lips it actually made fp
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
suxxman:
Standd Aka Mrs Jafar
Selinabrown
Trypa
Olashas
Rokiatu
Nani667
Bluestarry

Merry Xmas

Thanks suxxman smiley
May God grant your heart desires as you step into the new year.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
My shout out goes to;

My mummy kiss
My daddy cheesy
My brother smiley

And to:
Shikaamaru...My love kiss
Sholasholala... Dearest sugarplum.
Xsenga....Lovely e-sister
Delightful1... Delectable yarinya smiley
Ishilove
Luckygurl
Faithgokz
ghostlady
xcapizt
matthewbriggs
jennimma
Airbornelacer
FrancisTony
Gboliwe
Divsy
Afunkybaby
Royver
fabiono09
Davidflo
Scrypt
Kaboninc
Olashas
Suxxman
Brandnew2
kayemjay
Sarimah
B3llo
Semitunde
Seun Osewa
Followers
Followed.
Everyone.

May the Glorious beauty of God's Favour, Love and Presence usher us all into a fruitful and blessed 2015. May we not shed tears of sorrow or pains, and may every step we take usher us closer to our dreams.
Love y'all smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Tymax(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Evathyst:
He he he he! Now I'm beginning to see the cunniness is you. Trust me, it ain't gonna work on me. tongue
It has started working. grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
standd:

Thanks suxxman smiley
May God grant your heart desires as you step into the new year.

Wishing u the best too dear.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by jvera(f): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:

Thanks teewai3, I wish you the same.
tnks sm to u
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by jvera(f): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
teewai3:
shout out to
Allurefunky, misshoree, Faitty20, TrishaP, Lalamimz, hoyinkansola, vonn, jvera, queenmorenikeji TemitopeDaniel, SammyHoe, Evathyst Adufetohposh, farano, mizcalvina, jennylove7575,
ruthobaz, Tannie , missterious, icebebe, Spaxon, Elkewwty, lulukay, Mprex,Coolval222, Kachisbarbie, Lorlaahlozz, BaddieKay, moyarhtohbadt Shugajay,
yhermmie, sirnoel, Harbosede02, donigspain, kayemjay, missberrypop5, princesa, MaziOmenuko, repogirl, xenaf, Freshboi, dbrown, Beennkumar

Wishing you all a merry christmas in advance
and a very prosperous new year
sm to u
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 190: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2014
chimkaire:
Merry Christmas to
Stinggy tongue
Tapout cheesy
Trucky Truckpusher lipsrsealed
Babyosisi smiley
190 the Clown
Mrs. Chima grin
OohMpa (Living Marvin Gaye angry)
Will be back with more....May the joy of this season, abide with all of ya, now and always. Amen.
........Kaire smiley

thanks n best wishes

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by alpharbody(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
GOODMORNING NIGERIAN AND MY WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND..........

FIRST MY BIRTHDAY WISHES GOES TO DestinedSharon , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING OF THE DAY AS YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER NEW DAY AND YEAR. I WISH YOU GODS INSIGHT INTO LIFE REALITY, SUCCESS AND ABUNDANT FORTUNE SHALL BE YOUR DAILY INHERITANCE...... STAY BLESS....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO...........

DestinedSharon, TALLESTY, YMODULE, RITABABE, LALASTICA, SNAKIE86,seun , onihaxy and my loving family and friends........ God bless you all real good.
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ritababe(f): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
alpharbody:

FIRST MY BIRTHDAY WISHES GOES TO DestinedSharon , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING OF THE DAY AS YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER NEW DAY AND YEAR. I WISH YOU GODS INSIGHT INTO LIFE REALITY, SUCCESS AND ABUNDANT FORTUNE SHALL BE YOUR DAILY INHERITANCE...... STAY BLESS....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO........... and my loving family and friends........ God bless you all real good.

God bless you too
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ritababe(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2014
My shoutout to my darling friends
Therock5555
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
.Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalks
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
And all my followers

I wish you guys marry xmas and a prosperity new Yeah GOD BLESS YOU, i love you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by D9ty7(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
D9ty7
And all my followers

I wish you guys marry xmas and a prosperity new Yeah GOD BLESS YOU, i love you all.

Back to sender dearie
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
Therock5555
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
.Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalk
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
And all my followers

shout out to you too . Love you, muahhhhh!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by obaayo2: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
Therock5555
Redbenson
Obaayo2
Yurme
Bunsky
Jennycole1
Bluestarry
Nani667
Zuby77
Moneysoldier
Iceberylin
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Amefrica
Farano
Ishilove
Seun
Kingphilip
Repogirl
D9ty7
Xsenga
Chimerase2
.Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Karchisbarbie
Cupidhero
Stag
Arsetalk
Maziomenuku
Jennimma
Lagusta
Alpharbody
Davidflo
Kayemjay
Flow1759
Yemi2plus
Andyblaze
Missrock
Princesa
Mynd44
Drnoel
Snakie86
And all my followers

thanks alot....same to you too,compliments of the season
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
alpharbody:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO...........

DestinedSharon, TALLESTY, YMODULE, RITABABE, LALASTICA, SNAKIE86,seun , onihaxy and my loving family and friends........ God bless you all real good.

Amen.. Tnx Deariee

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chidiezeh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Happy birthday Destined Sharon wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Sammyblaq(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tommorrow is Christ-mas(birthday)...
We gatta be celebrating i believe.
My S/O goes out to:
-Kachisbarbie
-niceeric
-priscaoge
-sodiqyinka
-titiluvly
-sleekyshuga
-funbii
-Liilian
-Oga Seun
-all Nlers
-Polygamous,cigar,hesky,Nnaco,Supreme...
-all unmentioned here.
Blessings come 2015!
Come join in the Chorus:- 'Halelujah Chorus'
Amen!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sammyblaq:
Tommorrow is Christ-mas(birthday)...
We gatta be celebrating i believe.
My S/O goes out to:
-Kachisbarbie
-niceeric
-priscaoge
-sodiqyinka
-titiluvly
-sleekyshuga
-funbii
-Liilian
-Oga Seun
-all Nlers
-Polygamous,cigar,hesky,Nnaco,Supreme...
-all unmentioned here.
Blessings come 2015!
Come join in the Chorus:- 'Halelujah Chorus'
Amen!
God bless you boss. Enjoy the festive season sir. Merryxmas n happy new year in advance. Cheers
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Gboliwe: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shout Out to Standd for shouting out to me cheesy
She has been my number one secret admirer but that's after Teeo. Where's that bobo sef? He was my closet admirer tongue
always finding a corner to "block" me and find out how I was getting on.

I have been an introvert all my life and I've carried that lifestyle into my online life. This has been a hindrance for me to really come out in all my glory and associate with people hereon. It didn't stop me from recognizing awesomeness when we cross paths though and as such, I'll have to shout out to them just so they can maintain their wonderful natures. To the very 5 people I follow, you are the best there is: OAM4J, Odumchi, Busybody2, r231 and Naijasinglegirl, you guys rock big time. There is a reason, a genuine reason why I follow you and you all never disappointed. I may not have related with you outside NL but it doesn't stop the fact that I salute your awesomeness always.

There are still wonderful NLnders who in no small way make me smile when I read their posts, yet some more make me lose focus momentarily and wish I could just slap them through my screen. Lol. Some more are so humane I also pray to have their kind of nature, you know, the kind of grace upon them, I salute you all.

To those, the very few I know off NL, you guys rock!

And to the very dumb French students, better relocate to Katsina and get proper education.

Once again, thank you Standd for bringing me here. Have a merry celebration.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.