Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44623 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Rexyl(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.

You can do better if you learn to criticise constructively.

Someone like you needs to be a traveller, an observer of futures everywhere and person that must be able to see changes if there is any.

What I know is some of the stated projects have been completed while others are ongoing.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by rman: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
captain247:
Those of you that rants your lips like running tap what have you contributed to your community ? In your whole life have you ever head an organisation? Olodo rapata

So, the fault is now with the people that do not control the resources.

Why elect leaders if they can not be held accountable?

By the way, they are not ranting but disputing lies being fed to them by the same government that should cushion the effect of their hardship.

If someone is in custody of your daily feeding allowance and come to tell people you have been feed today and you know quite well a drop of water has not entered your mouth, will you still keep quiet if you were there?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Rexyl(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2014
o434:
You are a bloody liar, he did nothing in oyo state. All you listed were done by Obasanjo's regime. Stop feeding people with lies.

Whether the ongoing reconstruction of Lagos Ibadan 10 lanes and recent improvements on electricity distribution were also being done by Obj.

please stop hate and grow up
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

Guy Im gonna ask you question, when was the last time you traveled between PH and Warri? did you not drive under the railway bridge? abi U dey sleep the time?
so if them ask you, you go say that thing na railway? We are all alive na, lets see if it will ever come to life again. They go jst award contract, you only see workers once in every month, the next thing them go say construction is currently going on. For how long?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Rexyl(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2014
smartcount003:

My guy you call farming poo? I wonder the kind of youths we have these days. You have just shown to all that you are one of those who want to live big without working hard. So pathetic! Let me tell you something, the way forward for this country is agriculture and industrialisation. No more spoon feeding of any group of people, we all must put efforts to move this country forward.

Good advice for the indolent.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

Guy Im gonna ask you question, when was the last time you traveled between PH and Warri? did you not drive under the railway bridge? abi U dey sleep the time?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

infact let me tell you, that rail was cönstructed by Obj n the main aim was to move steel from Dsc to Ajakuta steel in kogi. Was almost completed b4 it was abandoned so if Gej wants to complete it shouldnt take dis long. Thats nöt Gejs project.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Rexyl(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
pontirock:
Eveything We Were Told Here That He Did In Oyo State Is Not True, Gov Ajimobi Did Some, Some Are Not True Like Those Power Circuits, Some Have Been Abandoned Like All Those Expressway.

even Ajumose shuttles are the benefits of SURE-P reimbursement for all States to lessen the burden of transport cost due increase in the pump price of petrol. Naija tinz sha, people will never cease to undermine efforts of the opponent.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
enyice:
I am not a kid, the road is Bad but what you are seeing is exactly what I said it is. I took that shot standing on that Azumini bridge because I was supposed to write a report on the tourist potentials of the the River... and there are other serious construction going on along that road.

you are free to go find yourself, I do have other pix but they are mostly of my primary purpose of going to Azumini in the first place.. The River
[b][/b]

Dude we are not talking about the river here o. the issue is that road from Ukanafun to Abia state.. I'm not familar with that community neither did I know the river because I'm only a serving corps member in that area.

however, if we are talking about that road, I mean that road that link Abia state to Akwa ibom through IKA LGA, Ekim Ekpo LGA down to Ukanafun, Dude that road is the worse I have seen.

NOTE: saying a road from point A to Z is bad and point C to point F on that road is good is Not an argument to say point A to Z is Good.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Species1983: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
You were asked to SHUT UP. Please KEEP QUIET
Pataki:

Mind telling us, the size of your generator? How much are you paying for vigilante/security guard every month? When last did you enjoy at least 48hours of electricity supply?

Did you even know that when Jonathan was airing all these invisible achievements of his the last time @ Eagles Square in Abuja, he was being powered by a generator?

Where are the refinery you claimed he completed? Is it functional in Nigeria?

Where are the 150 almajiri schools, you desondent beings keep spewing here and there?

Is it too much to ask for verifications to all the bogus claims of achievements? An objective mind reasons objectively by asking questions not believing every lies being spewed by liars on the internet.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Occurstaem(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't know of others, but the "MODERNIZATION OF OAU TEACHING HOSPITAL,ILE-IFE" is a lie.
Modernization my foot.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by molas02: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
mr Oga talk base on fact, at Kumasi and Accra d state capital of ghanah we dt hav stability of electricity.....nig is beter off Ghana in terms of power....so dt talk on wonni wonni. Am a political aparthy
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by enyice(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:

Dude we are not talking about the river here o. the issue is that road from Ukanafun to Abia state.. I'm not familar with that community neither did I know the river because I'm only a serving corps member in that area.

however, if we are talking about that road, I mean that road that link Abia state to Akwa ibom through IKA LGA, Ekim Ekpo LGA down to Ukanafun, Dude that road is the worse I have seen.

NOTE: saying a road from point A to Z is bad and point C to point F on that road is good is Not an argument to say point A to Z is Good.

There's no need arguing over this issue. You don't see me commenting on here too often but I must state without prejudice the things I witnessed.
Unlike you Aderibigbe, I am not a Corper, this is my state.

That been said, I will not want you to twist my comments/words... I never mentioned any fixed road in Akwa-Ibom, I don't go there too often.
Never been to Ukanafun or IKA LGA but I know Abia State and I know that it is almost totally bereft of any good road. This I must say once again, take a bike from your PPA, tell the bike man to take you to Azumini bridge, look beyond and behold the road I uploaded.

I've done my part dear friend, the onus is on you to prove me wrong.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by erico2k2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Alezy:
so if them ask you, you go say that thing na railway? We are all alive na, lets see if it will ever come to life again. They go jst award contract, you only see workers once in every month, the next thing them go say construction is currently going on. For how long?
I take it you dont have a clue of what I was asking, cos if You did you would have seen teh railway bridge accross the east west road at that point.Lets be real or you want me to take a foto of it? as I'm in Nigeria soon.and Also you did not see setraco working on the East west rd abi?
Look my friend Good progress is slow.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
* Owerri – Port Harcourt Road ( Ongoing)
half of that road was done by amaechi (and d money hasn't been refunded to him) while d other half is in pitiable condition. Make una fear God oh. By d way where are d vip toilets?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Marpol: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

I take it you dont have a clue of what I was asking, cos if You did you would have seen teh railway bridge accross the east west road at that point.Lets be real or you want me to take a foto of it? as I'm in Nigeria soon.and Also you did not see setraco working on the East west rd abi?

Have you asked yourself why its only in Nigeria that progress seems slow.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
enyice:

There's no need arguing over this issue. You don't see me commenting on here too often but I must state without prejudice the things I witnessed.

That been said, I will not want you to twist my comments/words... I never mentioned any fixed road in Akwa-Ibom, I don't go there too often.
Never been to Ukanafun or IKA LGA but I know Abia State and I know that it is almost totally bereft of any good road. This I must say once again, take a bike from your PPA, tell the bike man to take you to Azumini bridge, look beyond and behold the road I uploaded.

Bro, in as much as I'm not from Akwa ibom state... but tell the road I used in travelling n the same road I used on Friday as been fixed is painful n makes me sad....

please the road stated in question ***[/b] *NDDC – Obehia – Azumini – Ukanafun
Road
(Abia – Akwa Ibom) Roads Project [b]

And u stated that you never been to Ukanafun before... than y argue about my first fact.

I have been to Azumini times without number. sir that Azumini to Umu ogene ( not sure of spelling ) is an hell.
enyice:

Bro, in as much as I'm not from Akwa ibom state... but tell the road I used in travelling n the same road I used on Friday as been fixed is painful n makes me sad....

please the road stated in question ***
*NDDC – Obehia – Azumini – Ukanafun
Road
(Abia – Akwa Ibom) Roads Project

And u stated that you never been to Ukanafun before... than y argue about my first fact.

I have been to Azumini times without number. sir that Azumini to Umu ogene ( not sure of spelling ) is an hell.
enyice:

Road

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
erico2k2:

i didnt say i dnt see the rail crossin the road at agbaro or so. And we re nt talkin abt setraco cos everybody saw them wen they were working. Wat am sayin is that Gej didnt start that project, he was only tryin to complete yet he couldnt and all i hear is that he built a railway in warri, how and when? Lets be truthful
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Kakpos: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
what is so special about it

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by olami234lekan(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
u fool.Are u saying that evrytin was perfect b4 gej came in.what did buhari fix when he was president
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.
It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr
President keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT
CORRUPTION and thieves behind you are more
than the saints against you.
This message has been sponsored by the
Thief Association of Nigeria —
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by sterlinboy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.

why dont you try to be sincere for once. Its a reccomendable effort
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by anaedo197143: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
My God!!!,,, why all these deceptions? Owerri -Elele road, pls somebody should visit there and know if truly this government has done it. I'm surprised to see this road as one of the achievements of this so called government. Or should I talk about Onitsha-Enugu express road? Starting from Umunya in Anambra to Enugu is nothing to write about, death trap I must say. Enugu-Ph road, Oh my God! I pity those that ply that route because I know they are seeing he'll yet this regime claimed they have done it. Enough of this deceptions pls.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Pataki: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
sterlinboy:

why dont you try to be sincere for once. Its a reccomendable effort

Your mumu-ism can be viewed in 4D! Painting airports here and there is a 'recomendable' effort?

What is the highest educational degree you have had so far?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by enyice(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:

Road

[b]

please the road stated in question ***
*NDDC – Obehia – Azumini – Ukanafun
Road

Road

Inasmuch as I want to stop this argument, I can't because my integrity is at stake. I don't live too far from Umuogele.

You obviously don't know where Obiehe is, I just figured out your route, hence I'll pardon your ignorance . I discovered you don't get to Azumini Bridge, you just get to Azumini junction and divert to Opobo Road. Understand the difference AZUMINI JUNCTION vs AZUMINI BRIDGE. from Obehie, that road I uploaded ended at the bridge and hasn't gotten to Azumini junction yet.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by femikay149(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2014
NafeesaAA:
HALF OF THE PROJECTS LISTED IN THE NORTH ARE NON EXISTENCE

KEBBI STATE :- Railway line from where to where. No one single railway track exist in Kebbi State. That's pure fabrication.
JIGAWA STATE:- Establishment of a Federal Polytechnic. In where? No Federal Polytechnic in Jigawa State. If na lie tell me the location
KASTINA STATE :- The Solar energy is a state program not a federal initiative

Madam u didnt respond to my pm or mentions dr is god oo
nd come to think of it ...it is something beneficial to d cause of ur voice here for those in the north east nd ur belief
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by dlox147(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Rehabilitation of Onitsha – Owerri Road to Okija – Ihembosi – Afor – Ukpor – Ebenator – Ezenifite
*Onitsha River Port – Fixed and ready......that's my villa and its true
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
smartcount003:
These are laudable achievements, and I'm really impressed. Dear GEJ you shall have my vote come 14th Feb., 2015.

All because of bag of rice wey dem share give you. smh
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by akigbemaru: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jonathan's achievements
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by timoney45(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=theshadyexpress post=29098401][/quote] Guy u dey lie die. U fit lie about other states but bayelsa. We never feel presido for here ( bayelsa ). Abi u think say bayelsans no dey online?
See the achievements wey e get for other states compared to bayelsa as you write am.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by jpphilips(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
PEREP:

BRF forced GEJ to rehabilatate 3MB? Lol
Why hasn't he forced him to give Lagos 900MW required from the 4000MW the country generates So laughable

It was in the news that the bridge was near collapsing, BRF made so much noise about it, BTW, where is your sense of humour?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by jpphilips(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2014
mostfavoured:

see ignoramus! have u ever in your life travel by air before in nigeria? if you can ask the few in your community who has experienced air travelling in nigeria before GEJ dispensation dey will tell you he has done a lot....we may not be there yet but it is not the way it was.

We know the mediocre minds when they speak! ! do you ever wonder why you never got the first position in school except when the roof of your class was blown away?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.