Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can You Still Go Into A Second Relationship With Your Ex After Long Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Go Into A Second Relationship With Your Ex After Long Breakup (470 Views)

(hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / 5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Go Into A Second Relationship With Your Ex After Long Breakup by Clinton594(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
I just want to ask this question .... On what grounds would you go back into a long Broken relationship with your ex.

After a year or two ..... How healthy is it for one to ignite another relationship with his/her ex.
And what could possibly trigger it .

Your own opinion counts.
Re: Can You Still Go Into A Second Relationship With Your Ex After Long Breakup by yorex2011: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Well... The ex might Prolly be seeing you as something to fall back to.. Maybe they saw dat grass wasn't greener at the other side... Tho i think it may also depend on the type of initial breakup too (mutual or one person ending it)..

Life no be maths so there are no rules... Just apply wisdom to whatever you're doing.. Life's to short

Just remember that one cannot control rain.. But can choose to get a better and stronger umbrella...

To your original question... I won't go back cos the duration of the breakup is just too much.
Re: Can You Still Go Into A Second Relationship With Your Ex After Long Breakup by Einsthawkton(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
tHATS IF I WANT TO grin

(1) (Reply)

"Are You Rightly Connected" PT 1 / 4 Typical Things Ladies Say To Men / Wнιċн Вєѕт Ċσмρℓιмєηт Тнιѕ Ѕαуιηg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.