Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,308 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

• Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta (1548 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... / Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! -mike Odeholonta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

• Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Mtoluwase(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
• EXPOSING THE FRAUD CALLED BUHARI!!! - Mike Odeholonta
If General Buhari after being a former Military Sole Administrator of a
State, Former Commissioner of Petroleum (the same as a Minister),
Former GOC Jos Armoured Division, Former Maximum Military
Dictator and Former PTF Executive Chairman (he got a commitment
of
non interference from Abacha) would claim he cannot pay his Abuja
house rent, has only one million Naira in his bank account and
borrowed money to buy his APC Presidential form, then he has to
answer the following:
In a Sun Newspaper interview of December 24, 2012, Buhari agreed
that he had four houses:
One duplex in Kaduna, one duplex in Daura, one duplex in Abuja and
another duplex in Lagos but with the caveat that he borrowed money
from his bank to build the houses.
Okay Sir, how did you pay back
the loans?
What collateral did you use to secure the loans?
Why go rent a duplex in ASOKORO when you own a house there?
Who is staying in the house you
own?
I know the Federal government gives you cars as a former Head of
State, gives you welfare packages for medical expenses and others
annually and the sum is paid quarterly starting from 2005 when the
total annual welfare budgeted was N140 million, 2006 - N105
million, 2008 - N24 million, 2010 - N250 million Naira (none was
paid in 2007 & 2009) and from 2013 it was increased with each ex
leader getting N23 million monthly.
Now Sir, with all these money, how come you have only N1 million
Naira in your account? Are you a spendthrift Sir?
Why have you not open an investment or Foundation that will
employ at least 20 Nigerians?
Sir, you once said General Abacha never stole!
Sir, do you define stealing along ethno-religious lines?
The questions are plethora but your e-Voltrons can start answering
these ones first.
We will do it in stages.
- Mike Odeholonta

10 Likes

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by harjibolar10(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
So, what are you insinuating now?
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Einsthawkton(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
I WANT BUHARI AND ALSO GEJ
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Mtoluwase(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
harjibolar10:
So, what are you insinuating now?

say NO to BUHARI
say NO to APC
say NO to BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by harjibolar10(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mtoluwase:

say NO to BUHARI
say NO to APC
say NO to BOKO HARAM

Okay
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaiii. dis one go hard to defend

1 Like

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by gunuvi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Even Buhari followers knows the truth but they have been totally brainwashed with GEJ hatred to the extend that they prefer those who brought Nigeria to its present sore state(Obj, Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu etc) to a newcomer who just spent a term and have moved the country forward. Hypocrites!!!!

2 Likes

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by najoke: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by najoke: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
harjibolar10:

Okay

end of story....next
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by lilflipnerd: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mtoluwase:
• EXPOSING THE FRAUD CALLED BUHARI!!! - Mike Odeholonta
If General Buhari after being a former Military Sole Administrator of a
State, Former Commissioner of Petroleum (the same as a Minister),
Former GOC Jos Armoured Division, Former Maximum Military
Dictator and Former PTF Executive Chairman (he got a commitment
of
non interference from Abacha) would claim he cannot pay his Abuja
house rent, has only one million Naira in his bank account and
borrowed money to buy his APC Presidential form, then he has to
answer the following:
In a Sun Newspaper interview of December 24, 2012, Buhari agreed
that he had four houses:
One duplex in Kaduna, one duplex in Daura, one duplex in Abuja and
another duplex in Lagos but with the caveat that he borrowed money
from his bank to build the houses.
Okay Sir, how did you pay back
the loans?
What collateral did you use to secure the loans?
Why go rent a duplex in ASOKORO when you own a house there?
Who is staying in the house you
own?
I know the Federal government gives you cars as a former Head of
State, gives you welfare packages for medical expenses and others
annually and the sum is paid quarterly starting from 2005 when the
total annual welfare budgeted was N140 million, 2006 - N105
million, 2008 - N24 million, 2010 - N250 million Naira (none was
paid in 2007 & 2009) and from 2013 it was increased with each ex
leader getting N23 million monthly.
Now Sir, with all these money, how come you have only N1 million
Naira in your account? Are you a spendthrift Sir?
Why have you not open an investment or Foundation that will
employ at least 20 Nigerians?
Sir, you once said General Abacha never stole!
Sir, do you define stealing along ethno-religious lines?
The questions are plethora but your e-Voltrons can start answering
these ones first.
We will do it in stages.
- Mike Odeholonta
MIke u are a foool sir, Does Having One million in account states the total assets of a Man

1 Like

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by cocoduck: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilflipnerd:
MIke u are a foool sir, Does Having One million in account states the total assets of a Man
Very typical of Anti Progress Crowd, always throwing insults and abusive words here and there. Well, when you have nothing to say you resort to insults.

3 Likes

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is how the man that asked the seemingly asinine questions above looks. Take him serious and engage him in a debate at your own peril.

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by chemali: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
This is how the man that asked the seemingly asinine questions above looks. Take him serious and engage him in a debate at your own peril.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by oziegbe2015: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
cocoduck:

Very typical of Anti Progress Crowd, always throwing insults and abusive words here and there. Well, when you have nothing to say you resort to insults.
what u said now warrant even more, if u said this anywhere in the north u could have been stoned to death. Be careful what u say next time.
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Olaolufred(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=14pt] I THOUGHT GOOFDUCK WAS A LESSER EVIL IN 2011, HENCE I VOTED HIM.
NOW I COULD SEE CLEARLY THAT BUHARI IS THE LESSER EVIL.
I DID NOT TAKE PERMISION TO VOTE GODICK IN 2011. ALSO WON'T OWE ANYONE ANYTHING TO VOTE BUHARI IN 2015.
THE MORE THE BLABS BY THE BLABBERS, THE MORE MY RESOLUTION.
SAI BUHARI.[/size]

1 Like

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by oziegbe2015: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Funny how pdp that have been in existence since 1999 are suddenly jittery. Same pdp that has always looked calm and confident in elections now throwing all the dirty words and politics they can get. Could it be that obj was their pillar ever since. For once an opposition is giving pdp a run for its life. This is good for democracy, pdp has been in power since 1999 dont they have selling points or is it only about attacking personality when they said the campaigns should be issue based. What if i tell u that gej has no biological child of his own, all he has are adopted fowls, that is the truth but does pdp now want apc to start playing dirty politics with them
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by jamace(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
What about the man? Is he not better in appearance than Buhari? Is he not more intellectually sound than Buhari to know salient questions to ask? Look my friend, Buhari can only play with the intelligence of people like you.

1 Like

Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by Mtoluwase(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilflipnerd:

Hey bro. did i at anytime insult u or ur mentor. Wonder why men behave like kids #Pervert
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2014
jamace:
What about the man? Is he not better in appearance than Buhari? Is he not more intellectually sound than Buhari to know salient questions to ask? Look my friend, Buhari can only play with the intelligence of people like you.
That hungry looking, wild, unkempt man above---with his article rife with errors --- is better looking and intellectually sound than Buhari?

Dude, fear God.
Re: • Exposing The Fraud Called Buhari!!! - Mike Odeholonta by cocoduck: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
what u said now warrant even more, if u said this anywhere in the north u could have been stoned to death. Be careful what u say next time.
Why would I put my legs in the core north? do you want to behead me? Because violence and hatred and jealousy is what you guys eat.

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: How Many Jobs Has Jonathan Created? / Fani Kayode Accused Of Forging Email To Disclaim Buhari's Statement Of Result / GEJ EXPOSED! THIS IS THE DOCUMENTARY GEJ AND OTHERS DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.