Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) (72570 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Facts About Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by splendidfav: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
hmmmm, too bad of ha
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by koyyess: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
ALISMILE:
well its important for u to knw that gud boys don't rape! And certainly a gud girl will never dress in dat manner that u ve openly applauded! Analogically, since I dont like bad girls I ll not raise bad boys! But the bottom line is bring up ur daughters well so that they won't end up gettin raped!
Applaud or no applaud, learn to look the other way when you see such indecent dressing. Its one thing to denounce such then go into your room to watch even worse garbage. These peolpe seek nothing but attention and people like you give them every reason to continue.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by koyyess: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
FarmTech:

This is one misconception people have about rape. The simple truth is that if you dress indecently, you're more likely to be rape than a lady that dress decently. A dr once said that most of the rape victims he attended to were indecently dress. Common sense will tell u that if u dress indecently and walk through a market, those crazy boys will say and do all kinds of things to u, conductors will hardly respect u. I have seen where a conductor grab one in the waist, I have also seen a tout dig his hand into a girl's leg while running pass. So that's the basic truth, as honey attract flies, indescent dressing attract rape and insults.
Nothing justifies rape or insult so don't give that as an excuse because even with the issue of rape, little children and innocent adults are involved That is why victims of rape never talk because people with your mentality will always criticize them and turn a blind eye when it comes to the rapists. So why has rape become so rampant even in homes,you want to tell me its because of indecent dressing? ridiculous!
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Suarezilla(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Airforce1:
Don't expect a loose girl to make a good house wife
cuz once a loose girl, always a loose girl.
Except God arrest her!
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nimk:
From all i see.....our AFRICAN CULTURE HAS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN... and when did civilization become unclothed ness...mschew!
'Drain' you called it? It has vanish into thin air.. Corruption has come to replace Morality in our lives today. Even you, how often do you speak your native language?
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by esonuu(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dis is why i aint gona marry a celebrity or a public figure instead make i go marry chinyere for ma village..i no wan get cardiac arrest
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
esonuu:
Dis is why i aint gona marry a celebrity or a public figure instead make i go marry chinyere for ma village..i no wan get cardiac arrest
Bros, na one Chineye me dey follow rock am for here oo, the gal no too blend and i appreciate her like that.. She's gud for me, compared to all this Lagos gals, chaii!
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
esonuu:
Bros, na one Chineye me dey follow rock am for here oo, the gal no too blend and i appreciate her like that.. She's gud for me, compared to all this Lagos gals, chaii! U go don see half of their boobs before you see Face.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
koyyess:

Applaud or no applaud, learn to look the other way when you see such indecent dressing. Its one thing to denounce such then go into your room to watch even worse garbage. These peolpe seek nothing but attention and people like you give them every reason to continue.
Well u and I re diff! I suggest u give such advise to ur close female relatives!
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2014
I think she's trying to channel her hurt. Apparently, all things are not right with her marriage so I strongly feel she's doing that to hurt Billz
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by mrChrisAli(m): 4:21am On Dec 24, 2014
common guys this is just show biz... anyway my wife can not fit be a musician ohh.. grin grin

because as uncle t-billz they do the pocket work ... its like mr parto ranking is doing the bed work tongue shocked
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Depends on how much you make.
much enough to be proud of my job.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
MrKnowitall:
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.

I Love You. More so for this comment.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
freshness2020:
Causing havoc in her marriage at the expense of pleasing her fans (selected few I guess)..
...I can tell ♈όϋ dat teebliz is dying silently in τ̲̅ђe pretence of understanding his self claim Diva (Savage) !
Her lifestyle is condemnation!

And Teebillz actually told you this i guess.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Mimipauls1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
I've said my own. If you don't like it, go and chew bottle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Bad role model to who? Who is she being a role model for?
Do u have children around u? Try asking them.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2015
koyyess:

Lking the other way is very good, but keeping quiet is very bad. Eph 5:11 says "have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them". If u dont expose them, many weak people may assume it is right.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by FarmTech(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
koyyess:

Nothing justifies rape or insult so don't give that as an excuse because even with the issue of rape, little children and innocent adults are involved That is why victims of rape never talk because people with your mentality will always criticize them and turn a blind eye when it comes to the rapists. So why has rape become so rampant even in homes,you want to tell me its because of indecent dressing? ridiculous!
Dont misunderstand me. Both shit and honey attract flies. Rape can come to both an indecently dressed (ie shit) and properly dressed (ie honey) ladies. Just like disasters affect both the righteous and the wicked. But if God tells u to do sth, just do it and leave the rest for him. Why shud u go around exposing what's supposed to be properly covered? If they cause men to sin, dont u know that they're also partakers in that sin? Or do u think they can send men to hell and end up in heaven? It's possible, but they may not be that lucky.
And btw, I DONT criticize rape victims. If i see one, I'll only console and advice her. If she's used to going about half naked I'll console her and advice her to stop it. If she's not, I'll console and encouage her. The summary is this, if God will allow evil to come upon u, let it not be ur fault. Think Job in the bible.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by desmondd2: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2015
<a href="http://www.recordsng.com/" target="_blank">Nigerian Musicians Biography</a> going the extreme just to get their fans entertained, but for her status, those images says too much of inappropriate show off
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by phlamesG: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls who's Tiwa Savage? We dnt know her here in sao tome and prinçiple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.