Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Can't Take It Anymore. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Take It Anymore. (1080 Views)

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore / Sabbath Day, Why Dont Christians Practice It Anymore? / We Won’t Do It Anymore, Daddy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Take It Anymore. by Esdb(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just can't take it anymore the killings by all these muslims under boko haram makes me almost detest muslims infact its making me think of travelling abroad to study about bombs come back and start blowing mosques and oh am a christian o.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by MARKone(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin....

Then there will be no difference between you and them.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by davien(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
I just can't take it anymore the killings by all these muslims under boko haram makes me almost detest muslims infact its making me think of travelling abroad to study about bombs come back and start blowing mosques and oh am a christian o.
Actually pure sodium and water are an explosive mix...it's the easiest bomb one could make.

NOTE : I AM NOT ADVISING YOU TO GO MAKE A BOMB
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by ezehy: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
only if we know are spirit bokoharam will not stop psalm 118:17 and joel 2:27 And you shall know, understand, and realize that I am in the midst of Israel and that I the Lord am your God and there is none else. My people shall never be put to shame.

28 And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

29 Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.

30 And I will show signs and wonders in the heavens, and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Esdb(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
davien:
Actually pure sodium and water are an explosive mix...it's the easiest bomb one could make.

NOTE : I AM NOT ADVISING YOU TO GO MAKE A BOMB
the thing is how do I pour water into sodium without being seen. Another thing am thinking is poisoning them during christmas.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by davien(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
the thing is how do I pour water into sodium without being seen. Another thing am thinking is poisoning them during christmas.
Well you could go look for sodium metal and encase it in a partially permeable sac filled with water....eventually as the water permeates into the sac it reaches the sodium metal which then begins to burn vigorously,splitting the water into its constituent elements...of which hydrogen and oxygen become explosive gasses and an explosion occurs...
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Esdb(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
davien:
Well you could go look for sodium metal and encase it in a partially permeable sac filled with water....eventually as the water permeates into the sac it reaches the sodium metal which then begins to burn vigorously,splitting the water into its constituent elements...of which hydrogen and oxygen become explosive gasses and an explosion occurs...
you seem like quite the expert. Why don't we form a movement like boko haram too and recruit christians who are tired of this shit?
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by davien(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
you seem like quite the expert. Why don't we form a movement like boko haram too and recruit christians who are tired of this shit?
Hmmmm.....I'm an atheist,and as much as I dislike religion i still wouldn't kill my fellow man to prove a point..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Esdb(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
davien:
Hmmmm.....I'm an atheist,and as much as I dislike religion i still wouldn't kill my fellow man to prove a point..
you don't believe there is God?
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by davien(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
you don't believe there is God?
No.
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Rilwayne001: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:

Weyrey re ooo grin grin
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:

grin grin
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Atigba: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
undecided

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Esdb(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Weyrey re ooo grin grin
dude oya leave me alone it has do u
Re: I Can't Take It Anymore. by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
dude oya leave me alone it has do u

Did i hold you?

(1) (Reply)

When Did Happy Christmas Become Happy Holidays? / Does God Want Us To Be Rich? / What Do You Think About This Song About God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.