Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Got A Job At Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job At Diamond Bank (8769 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2006
hey guys,whatz up?i just got a job and i felt i should share it with my fellow nairalanders.its diamondbank.dont ask me how i applied cool smiley grin
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by jenijade: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2006
u dont want us 2 know how u came about d job abi?so y tell us? i tink u asr soooooooooooooooooo dumb!
mayb no one told u!
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by enpopa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2006
please could you tell me how to download diamond bank form from their website. I hear they now accept forms downloaded from their site.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by greatone(f): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
cooooooooooooooongrats guy but remember 1 thing pay ur tithe 2 god he made it possible we join u soon.yaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Edken: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
@lanredo8
Congratulations! but i am not so pleased with your post. if you were successful, why not inform members of the forum how you made it. That was not mature. did u take your test on the 14'07'2006.

I took my on the 21'07'2006. I have done my medicals. iam yet to hear from them.

Congrats oncemore.

I will join you soon

Cheers
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by georgee(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2006
@EDKEN
Edken my guy,it's so good 2 hear frm u,i want 2 use ds medium 2 thnk u 4 d info u gave me concernin d ACCESS bnk test,am nw expectn my invitatn 4 my second and final interview wt their MD-but i need one more favour frm u,am scheduled 2 write diamond bank test in d east later ds mnth,i need info as 2 wat their que look lyk,there's a particular sectn of their que i dread a lot,d part where one manager cals his employee dt their customer is no longer recieving goods frm them,and so on-i happn 2 do d test in jan'06 while i was serving in owerri-edken i want 2 knw if they've changed their questions,pls can u tell me d textbook u used 2 prepare 4 their test!!thanx 4 being ur brother's keeper
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Intrigue(f): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2006
Laredo8, that was so so SILLY of u!! shocked shocked
Why inform the house in the first place?
Of what use is your post?
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Edken: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ georgee.
how do u do.

sincerely diamond bank has diffrent sets of questions for their apptitude test.d test i sat for in lag may not be what u will face in the south east. sincerely their test is quite simple.

an SS3 student can attempt their test and pass.

i am not familiar with that question. i did not even consult with a special text book to pass that test. After the test i never knew i will pass, but the Grace of GOD saw me tru.

Georgee this next diamond bank test u will be writing in the south east, u have passed it.U only need to recognise and believe.

Have u not been invited for the second stage of the Access Bank interview? i was invited last week saturday. I met with the CEO-Aig Imoukede. He has a charming personality.

I wish u all the best.

Godspeed

Cheers
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by georgee(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2006
@edken,thank u so much my brother,as 4 d access bank 2nd interview,their HR told 2 xpect an iv ds week,infact i even went wt one of ma frnd 2 colect his medical@accessbank on monday,mayb we met,who knws! Anyway thanx 4 all ur help and advice,i really do owe u one, chao
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by dearie(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2006
Congrats guy, ensure you remit the part that that belongs to God in ur salary. Need i say more? You are a new comer here, so ur oversight is understandable. Since you knew you had no intention of disclosing your details as to how u clinched the job, u needed not to have mentioned it, cos pple will always ask questions.

Al da best ma guy. take care.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by yemiakanji: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2006
That's a silly message. Stop wasting people's time
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by ezeruomaka: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
HI,
YOUR A GOAT WORKING IN A BANK IF ACTUALLY YOU WERE GIVE WORK AT ALL.
DON
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
hey,ezeruomaka or what the hell your name is,you are bleeped.how did you even get to graduate from school,you said "IF YOU WERE GIVE WORK "instead of "IF YOU WERE GIVEN A WORK " i no surprise say dem never invite you for any test or you never even get job.i sure say na college of education you finish or na technical school you even go.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Edken: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
@lanredo
Can i reach u. Are u still online.kindly reply.
Cheers
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by nutty4u: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2006
ezeruomaka, na wa for you oooooooo, i wonder why you dey beef the guy.se na im fault say make you never get job, i beg we no wan pple like you for naira land cos its not meant for beefers like u, NO LONGTHINNNNG
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2006
hey edken ,am still online,do you want to cotact me?my yahoo id is steve_richie@yahoo.com
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by dennylove(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys,whatz up?i just got a job and i felt i should share it with my fellow Nairaland users.its diamondbank.don't ask me how i applied
laredo8 ,you jst got job in a bank am happy for you, but, why? you refused to tell us how?
he no goood ooo.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Muyiron(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2006
Can anyone give me an idea of the pay for entry level at diamond bank?
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by pati(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2006
congrats!!!!! i am happy for you cos i know it wasn't so easy. abi was it?
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by crito(m): 4:05am On Aug 22, 2006
all da best. grin grin grin
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Frankies(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2006
My Dear , this site is to help ourselves to achieve. I am a new member in here. But the little i have seen of here really shows that it is an interesting site.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR JOB BUT ALWAYS SHARE YOUR SUCCESS SECRET WITH OTHERS. I am happy when i make some people happy in my own way. Meanwhile i have this great interview with one of the best oil companies in Nigeria.

I know God will be with me that day.

WISH ME LUCK.THANKS. GOODLUCK TO ME.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by uchy: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
Congratulation for the new job but remember it is not by your own power, now u has a job do not use it as an excuse for God always thanks for everything
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by chiomzy(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2006
congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by laredo8: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2006
hey guys am so happy for those who wished me well,its not by power but by the doing of God.edken dont worry u would soon be contacted cos a training programe will commence next week.thanks once more
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2006
Diamond Bank is a nice place to work You will be receiving 60k for the first 6 months after the 6 months and you have been confirmed 1.8m Confirmed Yarn
I once worked with diamond bank thats why I can tell you
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by mofoluwake: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2006
hello people, i just got invited for the second level interview with diamond bank, i need to know what to expect, any ideas, anyone?
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by elaiye(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2006
please guys,i've been trying to fill and submit the diamond bank application form but i cant submit it. It says i should fill all marked fields which i have done. please tell me whats wrong
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by gago: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2006
Diamond bank just invited for a test too, that's Abuja centre and i 've of what to expect and what not to expect. Any hint beside what somebody posted will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by greatone(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2006
pls is diamond bank stil collectin cv's or hve de stopped how is d app been done in d office or net pls help me ohh
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
Please i have dropped my cv at diamond bank several times but i have not received any positive response abeg yarn me lucky bros how u take do am sad
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by gloryland(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2006
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job At Diamond Bank by texazzpete(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2006
laredo8:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys,whatz up?i just got a job and i felt i should share it with my fellow Nairaland users.its diamondbank.don't ask me how i applied

@laredo8
At first i thot you'd said "dont ask me how i got the job" but now i seee i was mistaken. You're teasing potential job seekers here with how you applied?

You truly are a pathetic thing. I'm surprised ppl here are obliging you in your childish games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Humble Plea To Hiring Managers And Executives / Vacancy For State Coordinators At Society For Family Health / Natforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.