Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,786 members, 7,933,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) (48960 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by manck2: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
micolaj:
APOLOGY ACCEPTED.
Atleast someone has got a sense of humor here amidst all the rocker foolishness going on in Nigerian political society. Old men whom we don't gain anything from making us seriously discussing crap. As for me, I know who I will vote for, knowing that I have just one miserable vote.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
olrotimi:
conspicously missing was Mrs Tinubu. Wherever was she at a time like this?
Mrs Tinubu is strategizing on how to become the next Senate President cool
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:

"This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro. And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa." – Malcolm X
|
Yes I am, buddy!
Nobody can give you freedom.
Nobody can give you equality or
justice or anything. If you're a
man, you take it.
Malcolm X

I memorised that at 13. Lol
Man's my personal hero.
My personal role model.

Have you read his autobiography?
I have it in pdf if you need it. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Adexbeewhy: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Our incoming first lady
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by tola9ja: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
BUHARI THE GAP YOU USE TO WIN MY HUSBAND IS TOO MUCH DIARISGOD HOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by ADESANMIM(f): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
I belief you are not being fair to Patience Jonathan. Two different people sure get different qualities but inability to speak foreign language doesn't make her clueless.
Question is buhari visit to Tinubu was forwhat purpose? Obviously to thank him. As for me I know who to vote for!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by lastmessenger: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think ignorance is part of the problem in this country. people are shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari and the man is yet to tell us how he wants to help solve the many problems facing this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by duni04(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
grin
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by opribo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Disgusting pix
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MalcoImX: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:

Nobody can give you freedom.
Nobody can give you equality or
justice or anything. If you're a
man, you take it.
Malcolm X

I memorised that at 13. Lol
Man's my personal hero.
My personal role model.

Have you read his autobiography?
I have it in pdf if you need it. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
I have. Thanks a lot buddy. Have lots of his pictures. Just that I am not able to upload them from the folder they're in.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
How can I vote for PDP with this kind of campaign. Is this the issue-based campaign your party asked for?
Bros, na xo all of dem be oo!
Bunch of agberos! cool
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by watered(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes na
kastonkastrol:
oh mate, you know so much about cattle rearing; are you one yourself?
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by malbro(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Apc be like
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
I have. Thanks a lot buddy. Have lots of his pictures. Just that I am not able to upload them from the folder they're in.
Lol. I have a lot of his pictures with quotes too. I could open a thread to post them soon.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by millionboi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
RUBISH!!!.....why must dis mek frontpage
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
lastmessenger:
I think ignorance is part of the problem in this country. people are shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari and the man is yet to tell us how he wants to help solve the many problems facing this country.
You have just said absolute truth, Most people will vote Buhari because they are from the north, or they re yoruba, and the little few who still have some level of sanity in them will vote buhari only because they feel GEJ is totally incompetent. Buhari will pull more crowd if he comes out to tell us how he intends to end corruption.....Don't tell us wht you will do, that's what others have been telling us,..tell us how you will do it....
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by eleko1: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
sad angry angrySharap there ode.Not everybody is useless as u are.Goat
CHM11:
Buhari be careful ith your wife oh, Tinubu is a yoruba man and they are know for hmmmmmm with other peoples wives.
angry angry sad
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by bumtos(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haywhymido:
Wetin dem won meet upon if no be how to sweep president pej n his wife gej out of aso rock with dia belongings.
it won't possible for them.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by thaoriginator: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Heyyy, see our National Mummy. Good evening ma!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by eleko1: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry.Not only Nothern/Western,Southerners and easterners desire a change,they are tired of PDP/Jona.Vote 4 GMB
CHM11:

You have just said absolute truth, Most people will vote Buhari because they are from the north, or they re yoruba, and the little few who still have some level of sanity in them will vote buhari only because they feel GEJ is totally incompetent. Buhari will pull more crowd if he comes out to tell us how he intends to end corruption.....Don't tell us wht you will do, that's what others have been telling us,..tell us how you will do it....
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. I have a lot of his pictures with quotes too. I could open a thread to post them soon.
Ayamlaykorn
That'll be great.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by micolaj: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:

Atleast someone has got a sense of humor here amidst all the rocker foolishness going on in Nigerian political society. Old men whom we don't gain anything from making us seriously discussing crap. As for me, I know who I will vote for, knowing that I have just one miserable vote.
House of Rep. scene turned to joke centre, our Senators are not different from clowns, Oga Presido is a jester on his own. Opposition parties are unfolding events in a comical manner, Mama Patience has also earned herself a place in Nollywood. Now I see why comedy business is growing at a speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
MalcoImX:
That'll be great.
Omg! You're a Progressive too
This is awesome!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
eleko1:
sad angry angrySharap there ode.Not everybody is useless as u are.Goat angry angry sad
^^^ another narcissistic, rusty trombone crack-head has escaped its solitary confinement....dude go and meet a vet doctor to cure your kennelitis before you bite someone.
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
CHM11:

Nope, I didn't say anything, you thought whatever is/was in your head on your own...yorubas are known for many things, both good and bad. Whichever you placed in my skeptical comment was of your own doing not mine.

Shut up idiiot. You lack home training. ode jatijati
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
eleko1:
Sorry.Not only Nothern/Western,Southerners and easterners desire a change,they are tired of PDP/Jona.Vote 4 GMB
Yes, well said, but buhari should tell us how he intends to acquire this change. Secondly, even if he doesn't like the south south which made him not to pick oshiomole as running mate (Amaechi was never an option), what happened to Fashola?.....This Osinbajo doesn't sell well to me. This 'change' is being risked. But all I have is but one vote, I will cast it wisely, for the interest of Nigeria, and the interest of where I am from....I'm tired of seeing too many aboki faces at work in a south south state!!..."NNPC refinery ONNE-95percent aboki employees"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I haven't seen a place in the world where a woman becomes president and the man becomes 'first man' and assumes a powerful position automatically because he's married to 'a woman in power.' Spits on the ground. angry
trying too hard to make sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by CHM11: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

Shut up idiiot. You lack home training. ode jatijati
Chains required will have to be doubled!!!!
Re: Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wetin Buhari go do this Tinubu guy...e go be like wetin IBB do Abiola..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement / Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.