Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! (951 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Eden007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
I've been following people's comment on this trending political debate between President Goodluck Jonathan and General Buhari. I've observed that a lot of us resort to cheap insults directed to the president of Nigeria.
In case you've forgotten, this is Nigeria. Your comments online won't win election for your desired candidate, rather your vote will. To be very sincere, election in Nigeria has never been free and fair and will never be. The probability of an incumbent loosing re-election is very slim.
So, ladies and gentlemen stop wasting your time. I am not affiliated to any political party, I am only being a realist.
Yes we need change in this country, what kind of change? Positive or negative? What do you mean by change when we recycle leaders? On a neutral point, I'll rather vote for the devil I know. I believe many people share in this sentiment. what's your opinion on this?

4 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by seggzz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
I believed that it is not just only online that is making buhari popular, also newspapers is making him more popular ehn?
If it were to be on a neutral ground, who is gej to withstand GMB in anything............ if north and south west support GMB, who do u think will win the election?
popular or no popular, north knows where who they are voting for.. ;DI believed that it is not just only online that is making buhari popular, also newspapers is making him more popular ehn?
If it were to be on a neutral ground, who is gej to withstand GMB in anything............ if north and south west support GMB, who do u think will win the election?
popular or no popular, north knows where who they are voting for..
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op I concur with you. Let all the noise makings stop and Let your vote speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Eden007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
abfany:
We have heard you op. But I just can't seem to stop campaigning. Vote buhari/osinbajo 2015! Oops! Just did it again smiley
. Believe me, if a fresh candidate stood against Jonathan, in a political party comprised of fresh and young politicians, I would consider.
In a situation where you recycle old heads that helped in crumbling Nigeria the way it is today, I beg to differ! What kind of change are you talking about? Is It positive or negative? Everybody can't be deceived. In as much as I have my opinion and wishes, I'm sorry to say this the incumbent president of a country as corrupt as Nigeria can't fail to be re-elected. We should rather thing of another avenue for change not through BUHARI,Tinubu,Atiku etc

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by melvinjames: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
APC should have nominated Fashola and any other northerner, Buhari is as dead as dodo.

2 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by oziegbe2015: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
I was actually read ur story untill u made that statement of the devil u knw is better than the one u dönt which is commön with saTANist. U people keep throwing all sort of propaganda against a decent man because he wouldnt care or address what jobless ppol think of him. If u guys would just stop posting trends abt him he wouldnt be that popular, because he has millions of supporters that want integrity. U people just like u created this trend are the ones making him the more popular
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
seggzz:
I believed that it is not just only online that is making buhari popular, also newspapers is making him more popular ehn?
popular or no popular, north knows where who they are voting for.. ;DI believed that it is not just only online that is making buhari popular, also newspapers is making him more popular ehn?
If it were to be on a neutral ground, who is gej to withstand GMB in anything............ if north and stouth west support GMB, who do u think will win the election?
popular or no popular, north knows where who they are voting for..

GEJ won the 2011 elections without northern support. Even if you remove sw votes from his total votes he would have still won the election. Do stfu Nigeria does not depend on core north and south west.
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Adminisher: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

GEJ won the 2011 elections without northern support. Even if you remove sw votes from his total votes he would have still won the election. Do stfu Nigeria does not depend on core north and south west.

This is where you carry falsehood into the domain of downright stealing.
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by falconey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
I lost my voter's card
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by oziegbe2015: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

mr TAN if he doesnt need the west and north is it cöngo and ghana he would get his votes from. Things have really changed since 2011. The results would suprise u,
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by oziegbe2015: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
melvinjames:
APC should have nominated Fashola and any other northerner, Buhari is as dead as dodo.
ok u wanted fashola so that pdp would get north votes. I see now we choose buhari the 'dodo' and the entire pdp causus is saying they dont want to go to jail, why the fear?
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Eden007(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
You people are still wasting your time here again. Stop this E-fighting go and vote(only if your vote will even count).
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:

This is where you carry falsehood into the domain of downright stealing.

What is the falsehood here? Why don't you post the 2011 results here to disprove me
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
mr TAN if he doesnt need the west and north is it cöngo and ghana he would get his votes from. Things have really changed since 2011. The results would suprise u,

He won with out northern votes in 2011 and come 2015 he will repeat the same feat
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
No mind them , Dem go dey shout sai buhari for Nairaland, Most of them no get voter's card o. Maybe na mouth dem go tak vote. As for me nd my houz, Our voter's card is intact and our vote is going for GEJ# grin
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
"On a neutral point, I'd rather bla bla bla" says an ignoramus.

Whatever suits you mr. If the comments aren't gonna win the elections then you should stop losing sleep over them. Act like they don't exist and stop creating idiotic threads over the issue.

Thanks.

#Buhari till Jonathan denounces Ogboni!

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by seggzz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

don't u knw that the population of the whole east is not up to Lagos state?
Re: Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! by stebell(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
One thing I kno is that most of the rodents shouting sai Buhari don't even hav the voters card.

So wen next crying season of Buhari comes, don't say the elections were rigged.

(1) (Reply)

AUSTERITY: After Donating To Jeg’s Campaign, Kogi Governor To Sack 6000 Workers / BOMB; Buhari Insulted Prof Soyinka..vom / Obasanjo Won’t Be Sanctioned For Anti-jonathan Comments – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.