Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,644 members, 7,924,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar (2083 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
In Islam, not only is rape of children (“marrying”) allowed, but divorcing of pre-pubescent children is OK (Koran 65:4).

Mohammed, the ideal man (Koran 68:4, 33:21) was 51 when he married his child bride Aisha 6. He didn’t deflower her until she was 9 and he was 54. (Bukhari 7.62.88) Remember: not only marriage, but divorce of pre-pubescent girls is allowed for Muslims according to All*h (Koran 65:4).
1.Mohammed is considered a prophet and the ideal man. (Koran 68:4, 33:21)
2.Mohammed (51) married his favorite child bride Aisha when she was 6. (Bukhari 7:62:88)
3.Mohammed (54) deflowered the nubile Aisha when she was 9. (Bukhari 7:62:88)
4.Mohammed ordered all dogs to be killed because of a puppy. (Bukhari 4:54:540) (Kitab Al-Libas wa’l-Zinah) Muslim :: Book 24 : Hadith 5248
5.Mohammed helped behead (Koran 47:4) 600 – 900 captives in one day.
6.Mohammed and insults against him and Islam (Koran 9:61-:63, 33:57-:58) require death. (Koran 33:61)
7.Mohammed had women killed for insulting him. (Asma bint Marwan, Abu ‘Afak, Kab bin Al-Ashraf)
8.Mohammed orders anyone leaving Islam to be killed. (Koran 2:217, 4:89) (Bukhari 9.84.57)
9.Mohammed curses his aunt and uncle to hell. (Koran Chapter 111)
10.Mohammed was made victorious through terror. (Bukhari 4.52.220)
11.Mohammed had a woman from Ghamid stoned to death for adultery after weaning her baby. (Kitab Al-Hudud) Book 17 : Hadith 4205 and 4206
12.Mohammed got 20 percent of all stolen property. (Koran 8:41)
13.Mohammed was spoken to by the devil. (Koran 17:73-:75, 22:52-:53, 53:19-:26)
14.Mohammed rode a buraq (winged half-donkey/half mule) to heaven and back meeting Moses. (Koran 17:1) (Bukhari 5:58:227)
15.Mohammed led 27 battles and ordered 47 others.
16.Mohammed had over 50 sex slaves and wives. (Koran 4:3, :24, 5:89, 23:5, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30)
17.Mohammed never had a son. (Koran 33:40 – thus the Sunni and Shia Sects)
18.Mohammed alone was allowed to have unlimited wives. (Koran 33:50)
19.Mohammed was ordered by All*h to marry his adopted son’s stunning wife. (Koran 33:37)
20.Mohammed colored his hair. (Red with Henna)
21.Burdened by gambling debt? No problem – we’ll take your daughters instead. Majabin Mohammed, 13, at left, sits with her husband of six months, Mohammed Fazal, 45. Village elders advised him to accept Majabin as payment for a gambling debt. Remember, PC (politically correct), multiculturalists believe that all religions and cultures are equal. Hey, who are we to judge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's nasty sad
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Japhet04:
That's nasty sad

the nastier thing is that 1.5billion people follow him including boko haram that stole 300 female children.
those children are prisoners of war, so they can be raped or sold as slaves. that's the direction of the Koran.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by menix(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
O boy dis mohammed go sue u 4 Libel oo, beta go ask dat Australian negotiator watin Ihejirika do..
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
menix:
O boy dis mohammed go sue u 4 Libel oo, beta go ask dat Australian negotiator watin Ihejirika do..

lol Islam plagiarized the bible plus their illiterate Mohammed was visited by the devil almost 700 years after Jesus went to heaven... that's when the Koran was borne... Allah is the name of a demon also know as Baal. the moon and the star is their symbol... this is also the god of the catholic church...
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by kosby001(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well written. I don't need to ask the level of the writers sanity when he was composing this neither do I need to imagine how great he most have been feeling showcasing the height of his intellectual ignorance and public display of his religious stupidity.

My brother will advice you to get a real "Quran" and quote nicely from them than from your quoting from that your so called "koran". Need I tell you that all the quote you inserted in your write up are all false and incorrect. I had to take my time to check them one after the other so that I will enjoy your new discovery from that quoted "koran" of yours but I was bemused on how you actually mislead us with this your shabby writings. Pray the "god" you serve will definitely make you see wisdom from this unnecessary public disgrace you have inflicted on yourself

1 Like

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
kosby001:
Well written. I don't need to ask the level of the writers sanity when he was composing this neither do I need to imagine how great he most have been feeling showcasing the height of his intellectual ignorance and public display of his religious stupidity.

My brother will advice you to get a real "Quran" and quote nicely from them than from your quoting from that your so called "koran". Need I tell you that all the quote you inserted in your write up are all false and incorrect. I had to take my time to check them one after the other so that I will enjoy your new discovery from that quoted "koran" of yours but I was bemused on how you actually mislead us with this your shabby writings. Pray the "god" you serve will definitely make you see wisdom from this unnecessary public disgrace you have inflicted on yourself

why don't you post your real Koran here?
did Mohammed marry Aisha when she was 6? yes or no
was he an illiterate? yes or no
did he not claim that angel Gabriel gave him his Revelations? yes or no.

you can't just say I quote from fake Koran when you can't prove it.

Qur'an and Koran are the same thing.
educate your self
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran

your religion is demonic

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Sanchez01: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
I saw the #11 in an article months ago. I guess it is obvious. The religion is dogmatic.
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sanchez01:
I saw the #11 in an article months ago. I guess it is obvious. The religion is dogmatic.

everything boko haram is doing is what Mohammed did... boko haram and Isis are the true muslims

1 Like

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by kosby001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please you can actually start the analysing from the sited verses below

QS 65:2 And when they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or part with them according to acceptable terms. And bring to witness two just men from among you and establish the testimony for [the acceptance of] Allah. That is instructed to whoever should believe in Allah and the Last day. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out

QS 65:3 And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.

QS 65:4 And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Sanchez01: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
benalvino1:

everything boko haram is doing is what Mohammed did... boko haram and Isis are the true muslims
I agree. ISIS released a statement this evening through CNN and they affirmed that killing, beheading and waring is part of their religion.
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by kosby001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please kindly show us where the figures were written about the number of the beheaded people.

QS 47:1 Those who disbelieve and avert [people] from the way of Allah - He will waste their deeds.

QS 47:2 And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad - and it is the truth from their Lord - He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition.

QS 47:3 That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah present to the people their comparisons.

QS 47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
kosby001:

Please you can actually start the analysing from the sited verses below

QS 65:2 And when they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or part with them according to acceptable terms. And bring to witness two just men from among you and establish the testimony for [the acceptance of] Allah. That is instructed to whoever should believe in Allah and the Last day. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out

QS 65:3 And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.

QS 65:4 And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

what you quoted shows you have no understanding in what you read.

According to Surah 2:228, if a Muslim man wants to divorce his wife, he should wait until she has gone through three monthly cycles (i.e. three periods). But the question later arose: What are men who want a divorce supposed to do when their wives, for whatever reason, do not have monthly cycles? The Qur'an answers this question in Surah 65:4, where it gives divorce rules for (1) women who do not have monthly cycles because they are too old, (2) girls who do not have monthly cycles because they are too young, and (3) women and girls who do not have monthly cycles because they are pregnant. The verse declares that, if Muslim men want to divorce girls who haven't yet reached puberty, they must wait three months (after having sex with them).

those who disbelief like me and all other religions Abi? why you think say boko haram want to turn naija to Islamic state? why are they striking and slaughtering people? you just quoted the verse.... Jesus never asked us to kill unbelievers. there is a religious war and Taliban, boko Haram, Al shebab, Isis are fighting against people who want to let God remove all the wicked people.
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by kosby001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kindly explain where stolen items were recorded their.

8:41 And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for (his) near relatives,orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and to that which we sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah, over all things, is competent.
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Pennyways: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
very interesting, just cross my legs watching comments from those bigots
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by kosby001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
I understand you clearly now. Honestly I wanted enlightening you more but it seems you are already soaked in the pool of confusion. Will help u you with better quote tomorrow if you aint saturated with the previous I sent. I can still happy you thou if you truly need to know the truth. Just add me up on bbm or whatsapp..will kindly help you out.

After-all a great philosopher when said" if I argue with a literate like me, I will win him but if I argue with an illiterate he will defeat me cause he always believes he should know better than I do"
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Pennyways: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
space booked incase I wanna say something later
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
kosby001:
Kindly explain where stolen items were recorded their.

8:41 And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for (his) near relatives,orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and to that which we sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah, over all things, is competent.

lol you don't understand that verse too?
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
kosby001:
I understand you clearly now. Honestly I wanted enlightening you more but it seems you are already soaked in the pool of confusion. Will help u you with better quote tomorrow if you aint saturated with the previous I sent. I can still happy you thou if you truly need to know the truth. Just add me up on bbm or whatsapp..will kindly help you out.

After-all a great philosopher when said" if I argue with a literate like me, I will win him but if I argue with an illiterate he will defeat me cause he always believes he should know better than I do"

not me... you didn't understand the Koran... you didn't even know Koran is the same as Quran
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
I asked you a simple yes or no question which you wont answer
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by 9jaforlife: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
kosby001:

Bigots always know the truth. You think this mumu didn't know what he was doing while composing this evidence of his sickness? Pls don't waste your time on him
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
9jaforlife:

Bigots always know the truth. You think this mumu didn't know what he was doing while composing this evidence of his sickness? Pls don't waste your time on him

deny my yes or no questions...
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by 9jaforlife: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
benalvino1:

not me... you didn't understand the Koran... you didn't even know Koran is the same as Quran

So it is you who understands the Quran You're only looking for cheap attention. Only empty skulls like yourself will find meaning to the crap you've posted. At least if you want to be a bigot, do it with some class!
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by MrOlai: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP. It's so unfortunate dat you described the holy Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) with those unprintable words. If you sincerely want to learn about Islam, be open-minded and learn and u'll understand dat Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is a mercy unto mankind from God Almighty. Evil actions of some self-acclaimed muslims like boko haram should not be used to judge Islam. There are pastors, bishops, priests, etc who commit all sorts of evils in the name of Christianity. Does dat mean d evils they do represent Christianity? All those unprintable words u used to describe Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) will serve as witnesses against u b4 God Almighty. The earlier u repent d better 4 u. Besides, how would u feel if somebody calls ur father a thief, rapist, armed robber, murderer, etc?
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Sanchez01: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
MrOlai:
@OP. It's so unfortunate dat you described the holy Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) with those unprintable words. If you sincerely want to learn about Islam, be open-minded and learn and u'll understand dat Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is a mercy unto mankind from God Almighty. Evil actions of some self-acclaimed muslims like boko haram should not be used to judge Islam. There are pastors, bishops, priests, etc who commit all sorts of evils in the name of Christianity. Does dat mean d evils they do represent Christianity? All those unprintable words u used to describe Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) will serve as witnesses against u b4 God Almighty. The earlier u repent d better 4 u. Besides, how would u feel if somebody calls ur father a thief, rapist, armed robber, murderer, etc?
And there goes the centre of the argument. It means you agree to your Mohammed committing those atrocities you describe as unprintable. It is quite glaring that your defense is not to debunk what the OP highlighted above to because he clearly revealed what your koran describe your "father" to be. True, there are terrible Pastors but they are not the yardstick for Christians, Jesus Christ is, just like Mohammed and his deeds the OP mentioned above. Therefore, if your yardstick is composed of terrible and unprintable atrocities, how best does it describe your religion then, particularly when the likes of faithful Islamic groups such as ISIS have confirmed that 'Slavery and Beheading are part of their religion.' Please stop justifying his acts. He is nothing but a psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by benalvino1: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
MrOlai:

so non of you could answer my yes or no questions? it means the far from holy Mohammed did it. stop calling him holy... he was a sinner and Jesus is sinless

1 Like

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by AdamuUcheOla: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Strange...In 2014, supposedly university educated Nigerian men arguing about the veracity of various absurd brands (Islam and Christainity) of montheistic-based Middle Eastern myths and fairy tales concocted by illterate desert country folks thousands of years ago. Same simpletons that thought that the earth was flat, that epileptic fits indicated possesion by devils/djinns or same people that burnt innocent people accused of witchcraft. SMH.

This same 2014 where we (humans) landed a vehicle on a comet travelling at ridiculous speeds; same year I can pick up my phone and call someone in Alaska. SMH

Religion is clearly a mental affliction; i dont understand how it cannot be clear to everyone that all these stories of talking burning bushes, flying donkeys, walking on water are all false. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by Ovacoma: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Islam is of the devil; satanic!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by GooseBaba: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Ovacoma:
Islam is of the devil; satanic!

And these pictures are of regular belivers not terrorist.. What is the difference..?

One calls for it, while the other acts on it.. All under the same umbrella.

Meanwhile, abrahamics gods are for dogs!!!
Re: Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Evil religion

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed A True Prophet Of God / What Happens When We DIE - The FOUR Afterlife Fates (nagualism). / Apostation In Xtianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.