Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... (647 Views)

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 / 20- Ladies Relationship Commandments / 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... by femmysin(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Like BabaGod gave Moses the 10 commandment for the isrealite on mount Sinai, I am also giving you ladies this 20 commandments for 2015 and beyound here on mount Nairaland.

I know most guys will criticize me for this but....

1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy or pity, It is not worth it. Its not worth the pain. »»Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself. »»As yorubas say If yatch spoil finish, na the owner own e go be.

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to many ladies. »»Ladies please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. »»Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not his punching bag. »»If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to vitalli klisco or better still john cena.

6. Thou shall not give IT to him against your wish. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, We can wait if we see that you re worth it. »»True!

7. Be bold when we toast you most of us do enjoy the challenge cause we really prepared for it. Stop drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. »»Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if The relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend To his house or give her his number or BB pin. »»Odikwa very risky ooo! Even if your friend ugly pass juju cos guys dey us towel now.

9. As soon as a steady relationship is established, let your man show his face to your people, cos we guys have a way of saying "don't let anybody know about us yet"... If the relationship is up to 3 months and counting, common sweety somebody should know jor! A good fellow can't be hidden. »» This is very key to aviod matters that touch.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man. »» If u leave a man with vision to marry a man with television, one day you will watch that man with vision on your husband's television.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. »»You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. foul! It is an aberration. ‪»»#femmysin

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare us away. »» U might regret it in the long run.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship where love does not exist. »» Wen everything else (sex, make up, money, etc) fails true love will never fail.

15. If your purpose for financing him is to keep him, hmmm think twice cos that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons... »» if u gat too much money, the orphanage is very good place to start.

16. Men are not the same. Yes I must emphasize dis We re not the same, Don’t listen to the popular line of “men are the same ” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? »»Wisdom.

17. Adventures can be very be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip with or to meet a man without informing someone. »»Never! Cynthia's story should still be very fresh in your memory.

18. Beauty attracts men to you like magnet to iron polls cause we are moved by vision but what will keep him is your CHARACTER. Little wonder marriages are crashing on daily basis nowadays.
»»Obirin sowa nu olohun o Lori oko. sad

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a Good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? »»ERROR OF LIFE! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. »»Nobody should come and go and use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Come on ladies, Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

Guys Am I making sense?.....
Re: 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... by IKJ66(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊OK̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... by aristocrazzy: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
You are not a lady and you are giving them commandment.
Re: 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... by Beesluv: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
OK, thanks
Re: 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment..... by farano(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014

(1)

Please Your Advise Is Needed! / 32 Yr Old Female Teacher Admits Having Sex With 18 Yr Old Student / Ladies With Fake Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.