Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,936 members, 7,949,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

"Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan (9387 Views)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Download A Fraction Of Gej's thesis Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:

Unfortunately for you and the illiterate PDP clown. The US Army war college is a prestigious military institution where they train the finest military men like Colin Powell, Norman Schwarzkopf, Ulysses Grant and Dwight Eisenhower and it is a big deal and honor to attend and graduate from. It's not where you send your rinky dinky army man for short training. It's more like a Masters graduate program for serious military men around the world.

-------------

I hope you know that with your money you can do a programme in Harvard no matter how intelligent or unintelligent you are. For instance,Orji Kalu was in Harvard and he has some top business people who 'graduated' from an executive programme with him there. But yoAnd it is not true that 'it is more like a masters graduate programme'. Nope. For a programme to be like a masters programme it has to be accredited to be so. Even Buhari cannot claim to have obtained a military 'masters graduate programme'. It's like saying that anybody who attended our own NDA did their bachelor or graduate programme. There are many programmes offered in a school. It depends on what you did there.

So, don't ascribe to the General what he can't ascribe to himself. That is one mistake you people brushing up his image do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by HzRF(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

----

I do not understand your point. There are many local journals that were/are not online. I know of many pre-2000 professors whose articles are not online because online publications were not in vogue then. Of course, some journals with the funds later put some of their old publications online. But not all. You can excuse any pre-2000 Nigerian academic whose work isn't on the net. But you can not excuse a current academic whose work isn't on the net.

------

In any case, google this: http://europepmc.org/abstract/CBA/623600

http://www.ajol.info/index.php/tzool/article/view/52080

PE Lebo, RP King, L Etim, BE Akpan, GE Jonathan (2008) On the stock assessment of Parailia pellucida(Schilbeidae) in the Cross River, Nigeria, Journal of Aquatic Sciences,

King RP, Jonathan GE (2003) Aquatic Environmental Perturbations and Monitoring: African Experience, USA

------------

These are some of Jonathan's work which you can find on the net.
Thanks for the links
I will go through them

Glad if can also see GMB books abi military no dey write books
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by aresa: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-------------

[s]I hope you know that with your money you can do a programme in Harvard no matter how intelligent or unintelligent you are. For instance,Orji Kalu was in Harvard and he has some top business people who 'graduated' from an executive programme with him there. But yoAnd it is not true that 'it is more like a masters graduate programme'. Nope. For a programme to be like a masters programme it has to be accredited to be so. Even Buhari cannot claim to have obtained a military 'masters graduate programme'. It's like saying that anybody who attended our own NDA did their bachelor or graduate programme. There are many programmes offered in a school. It depends on what you did there.

So, don't ascribe to the General what he can't ascribe to himself. That is one mistake you people brushing up his image do.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your made up and irrelevant mombo jumbo.

Buhari studied at some of the finest institutions in the world where top military generals around the world graduated from with world renowned alumnus and I don't think some zoo program in the delta is on the same scale of higher and prestigious learning...

End of story...

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by theV0ice: 3:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

----

I do not understand your point. Are you sure you are following the argument or are you just jumping from pillar to post? Jonathan's work is in UNIPORT. If you feel he plagiarised, it is for you to prove, not Jonathan. With or without the software, you can still detect plagiarised works. Plagiarism has always been detected for centuries. The software only makes it easier.

There are many local journals that were/are not online. I know of many pre-2000 professors whose articles are not online because online publications were not in vogue then. Of course, some journals with the funds later put some of their old publications online. But not all. You can excuse any pre-2000 Nigerian academic whose work isn't on the net. But you can not excuse a current academic whose work isn't on the net.

------

In any case, google this: http://europepmc.org/abstract/CBA/623600

http://www.ajol.info/index.php/tzool/article/view/52080

PE Lebo, RP King, L Etim, BE Akpan, GE Jonathan (2008) On the stock assessment of Parailia pellucida(Schilbeidae) in the Cross River, Nigeria, Journal of Aquatic Sciences,

King RP, Jonathan GE (2003) Aquatic Environmental Perturbations and Monitoring: African Experience, USA

------------

These are some of Jonathan's work which you can find on the net.

*Modified*

This is what i asked for. Thanks
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 3:49am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:
[/s]

I'm not interested in your made up and irrelevant mombo jumbo.

Buhari studied at some of the finest institutions in the world where top military generals around the world graduated from with world renowned alumnus and I don't think some zoo program in the delta is on the same scale of higher and prestigious learning...

End of story...

---------------
The best corps of Nigerian British and Nigerian soldiers in Buhari's time were trained in Sandhurst. When NA was NA, those trained in Sandhurst were the elites. They talked and walked with a unique swagger. Buhari was trained in Aldershot. Again, while I will not downplay the training he got at Aldershot, I do not see the reason for noise about going there because it was the second rate Nigerian soldiers that were sent there. On the US Army College, Buhari was sent there for leadership training which is the norm for people of his rank in the military--even if the person was the worst of olodo. It is not as if he was there because he was exceptional. he was there because he had to be there and Nigeria had to send him there. It is just like attending our own National Institute of Strategic Studies. Once you get to a certain rank in the civil service (I think Director) or Police (Commissioner of Police), you attend courses at NISS. It is done to prepare you for higher office. It doesn't mean you are exceptional, it only means you got what is due to you.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by iamok: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2014
bobasuo1:
Tell your paymaster to give us links to his publications, I can give you mine.
Nice challenge[b]Nice[/b] challenge. I called it nice because it is a good, legal one and dat which a bold person can give.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by aresa: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------
The best corps of Nigerian British and Nigerian soldiers in Buhari's time were trained in Sandhurst. When NA was NA, those trained in Sandhurst were the elites. They talked and walked with a unique swagger. Buhari was trained in Aldershot. Again, while I will not downplay the training he got at Aldershot, I do not see the reason for noise about going there because it was the second rate Nigerian soldiers that were sent there. On the US Army College, Buhari was sent there for leadership training which is the norm for people of his rank in the military--even if the person was the worst of olodo. It is not as if he was there because he was exceptional. he was there because he had to be there and Nigeria had to send him there. It is just like attending our own National Institute of Strategic Studies. Once you get to a certain rank in the civil service (I think Director) or Police (Commissioner of Police), you attend courses at NISS. It is done to prepare you for higher office. It doesn't mean you are exceptional, it only means you got what is due to you.

Stop trying to convince me that Buhari graduating from the finest military institution where the finest military men in the world graduated from including US presidents and reputable generals like Powell, Patton, Norman Schwarzkopf, Ulysses Grant and Dwight Eisenhower graduated from was olodo school.

ranker.com

The pic below came from ranker.com and Buhari is 6th on the list of their famous US War College alumni with Colin Powell, Norman Schwarzkopf.

Do you mind showing us similar olodo in your country recognized on the same website..?

You need to keep your rubbish to yourself...

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Caseless: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Firefire:
Nothing for you.
jonathan is a semi-illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Caseless: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------

my God!! Are u this porous? What's d problem with some nigerians? Frm u comment, one can't help but accept that Our education system is indeed ranking low.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by GANJAFARMER: 5:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Caseless:
my God!! Are u this porous? What's d problem with some nigerians? Frm u comment, one can't help but accept that Our education system is indeed ranking low.
With your grammatical composition you sound more like a worst product of that low ranking education system .Until you had to edit yet your vowel niggling nature won't let you be,Olodo square....smh grin
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow!!!!

Knockout punch. APC brought a machine gun to a sandbox fight with this one.

So, to summarize :

1. Buhari has a Master's degree from a reputable United States Military College on Strategic Studies, his credentials can be verified and most of his class mates (former/Present top U.S/U.K/Pakistani/EU Military Brass) can attest to this.

2. President Goodluck Jonathan's PhD is debatable and can't be verified because aside from his wife there is no evidence of former class mates, colleagues or even a thesis that can be attributed to him.

I think Nigerians should insist on seeing GEJ'S credentials.

P.S: The next move will be the usual,false, PDP claims to have spoken to Mr.Buhari's former classmates and that they all described him in unflattering terms.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-------------

I hope you know that with your money you can do a programme in Harvard no matter how intelligent or unintelligent you are. For instance,Orji Kalu was in Harvard and he has some top business people who 'graduated' from an executive programme with him there. But yoAnd it is not true that 'it is more like a masters graduate programme'. Nope. For a programme to be like a masters programme it has to be accredited to be so. Even Buhari cannot claim to have obtained a military 'masters graduate programme'. It's like saying that anybody who attended our own NDA did their bachelor or graduate programme. There are many programmes offered in a school. It depends on what you did there.

What the hell are you yapping about? You think Harvard is Enugu University that anyone can just get into just because you've got money? You best do yourself a favor and go figure out how folk like Mr.Orji Kalu were invited and accepted into their Institution and what criteria was used.

And for your info,yes, Mr.Buhari does have a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. If you took the time to understand how Military Schools/Promotion work --- instead of relying on hate and bigotry--- you'd realize that there are "Courses" and Exams that have to be passed in order to "move forward" with your military career.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------
The best corps of Nigerian British and Nigerian soldiers in Buhari's time were trained in Sandhurst. When NA was NA, those trained in Sandhurst were the elites. They talked and walked with a unique swagger. Buhari was trained in Aldershot. It doesn't mean you are exceptional, it only means you got what is due to you.

So, Aldershot is comparable to which Military College in Africa? Please, name one that's on the same level.

Next---and this is where I say most of you hateful dregs are nothing but lowlife bozos---if he wasn't "exceptional", but got training in a school meant for exceptional Officers because it was his "due" doesn't that simply mean he got his due because he was exceptional or is there something I'm missing?

Good Lord, please save Nigeria from the du*nces insistent on destroying it.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Caseless: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
With your grammatical composition you sound more like a worst product of that low ranking education system .Until you had to edit yet your vowel niggling nature won't let you be,Olodo square ....smh grin

another student taught by gej when he was a lecturer. Jst check what you wrote, bastard.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:

Stop trying to convince me that Buhari graduating from the finest military institution where the finest military men in the world graduated from including US presidents and reputable generals like Powell, Patton, Norman Schwarzkopf, Ulysses Grant and Dwight Eisenhower graduated from was olodo school.

ranker.com

The pic below came from ranker.com and Buhari is 6th on the list of their famous US War College alumni with Colin Powell, Norman Schwarzkopf.

Do you mind showing us similar olodo in your country recognized on the same website..?

You need to keep your rubbish to yourself...

----------------------

I repeat, Buhari did not go to US War College because he was exceptional. Buhari went there because NA sent him there. And of course, even civillans go there. No big deal. He has never done any exceptional school. Chinua Achebe attended University of Ibadan. Many less than average students were also there. So, that these guys you mentioned were there does not in any way prove how exceptional Buhari was as a soldier. Buhari is on there website as a famous graduate because he was a Nigerian Head of State. Without that, he would not have been there as a famous graduate. Sani Abacha is also a famous graduate of Aldershot.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by GANJAFARMER: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Caseless:
another student taught by gej when he was a lecturer. Jst check what you wrote, bastard.
Ignorance is a disease.
You apparently do not understand what a I meant by that phrase 'vowel nigglet'...smh grin

Oya! continue in your ignorance.....Alabaru cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, Aldershot is comparable to which Military College in Africa? Please, name one that's on the same level.

Next---and this is where I say most of you hateful dregs are nothing but lowlife bozos---if he wasn't "exceptional", but got training in a school meant for exceptional Officers because it was his "due" doesn't that simply mean he got his due because he was exceptional or is there something I'm missing?

Good Lord, please save Nigeria from the du*nces insistent on destroying it.

-----------------

You lack comprehension. One way to know a dunce is that he is the first to call others dunce. Buhari went to Aldershot which was not for the elite or exceptional officers. Only you know where you saw that Buhari went to military school meant for exceptional officers. And when he went to Aldershot there were no military schools for the training of soldiers that level in Africa. I hope you know that the Adershot cadet school is now moribund. In the early 1960s when Buhari went to Aldershot, the elite/exceptional corps went to Sandhurst. The rest went to Aldershot and India. You probably have heard of the phrase, 'Sandhurst-trained'. Ask any army officer of Buhari's time the difference between Sandhurst and Aldershot. All officers go for courses before promotion. That is to prepare you for the next level. It's just like someone in the civil service attending courses at Shangisha before being promoted to the next level. So, don't come here and make noise about an officer doing what is normal in their profession.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by aresa: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2014
[s]
Sibabasibaba1:

----------------------

I repeat, Buhari did not go to US War College because he was exceptional. Buhari went there because NA sent him there. And of course, even civillans go there. No big deal. He has never done any exceptional school. Chinua Achebe attended University of Ibadan. Many less than average students were also there. So, that these guys you mentioned were there does not in any way prove how exceptional Buhari was as a soldier. Buhari is on there website as a famous graduate because he was a Nigerian Head of State. Without that, he would not have been there as a famous graduate. Sani Abacha is also a famous graduate of Aldershot.
[/s]

I've read enough of your garbage and it's getting more and more stale, shallow, ignorant and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2014
brownlord:

Buhari has military experience that can crush boko haram and he allowed the sect to kill over 15,000 ordinary Nigerian's ( Not PDP members or Jonathan's relatives ) Nigerian's he is coming to govern, what is the sense in this statement?

We are to wait till he becomes president February and be sworn in before he uses his magic finger to end BH menace, if the terrorist succeed in blowing up the whole of Adamawa and Borno before he becomes president he will come and rule trees and dilapidated buildings.

We have dumb leaders that won't think before they talk, most of the things used to campaign by these animals won't be accepted in a sane society, they have paid robot who will shout GEJ 2019, Sai Buhari without thinking, how am i suppose to vote a man who has what it takes to end what has killed and displaced thousands of my country men but won't until he assumes office?
Last time I checked,Buhari is neither the Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Defense Staff,National Security Adviser nor Minister of Defense. Why should he then wipe out Boko haram when we have people in Jonathan's government who can do it? Is it not the same military training Buhari did that others did?

yeye dey ooze!!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
What the hell are you yapping about? You think Harvard is Enugu University that anyone can just get into just because you've got money? You best do yourself a favor and go figure out how folk like Mr.Orji Kalu were invited and accepted into their Institution and what criteria was used.

And for your info,yes, Mr.Buhari does have a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. If you took the time to understand how Military Schools/Promotion work --- instead of relying on hate and bigotry--- you'd realize that there are "Courses" and Exams that have to be passed in order to "move forward" with your military career.

----------

What you don't know is that there are different types of programmes offered at Harvard. The degree programmes are mainly based on academic excellence. There are also the 2-3 months executive programmes which the wealthy do to either help them in running their business or to boost their profile. For instance, Okonjo-Iweala was at Harvard. The Senate committee chairman on finance, Dr Abdulmumin Jibrin, was also at Harvard. But the difference in their 'Harvard' is that while Okonjo-Iweala did a degree programme which is based on academic excellence, the Senate guy did an executive programme which does not require the same intellectual rigour as a degree programme. I am not in any way saying that Dr Jubrin is unintelligent, for he is sound and has a rich CV. But the programme he did at Harvard is a programme any rich guy with average intelligence can pay and do. It is also the same one Orji kalu did. If you are rich, you can do it. Harvard makes money through such programmes. You attend lectures and workshops for 2-3 months and give them $30,000.

Lol. Buhari does not only have a Masters in Strategic Studies. He is a professor of Strategic Studies.

I agree that in the military, courses are attended and exams written before promotions. I hope you know that even in civil service, exams are written before promotion. At times-for those in the senior cadre, courses are also attended before promotion. But these courses are no degrees.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

I've read enough of your garbage and it's getting more and more stale, shallow, ignorant and disgusting.

------------

Of course, insulting and abusing people is the hallmark of Buhari apologists. Go through Nairaland posts you will find that they are those that are more likely to cross another person's post. You tend to lack the intellectual capacity to engage in arguments. That's why it is disgusting. Your Buhari is just average. We have had very highly intelligent military officers in this country. Buhari is never one of them. He is in no way a dunce. Nope. it will be most uncharitable to describe him as one. But he is not an intelligent officer. Not at the level of Abubakar Umar or even Lawan Gwadabe when it comes to intelligence.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
With your grammatical composition you sound more like a worst product of that low ranking education system .Until you had to edit yet your vowel niggling nature won't let you be,Olodo square....smh grin

------------

Don't mind that guy. His written English always show his level of intelligence. Go through their posts, I mean the Buhari apologists, they are always abusive. I do not know whether they specially trained at Buhari Supporters' Club meetings to be abusive.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by aresa: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2014
[s]
Sibabasibaba1:

------------

Of course, insulting and abusing people is the hallmark of Buhari apologists. Go through Nairaland posts you will find that they are those that are more likely to cross another person's post. You tend to lack the intellectual capacity to engage in arguments. That's why it is disgusting. Your Buhari is just average. We have had very highly intelligent military officers in this country. Buhari is never one of them. He is in no way a dunce. Nope. it will be most uncharitable to describe him as one. But he is not an intelligent officer. Not at the level of Abubakar Umar or even Lawan Gwadabe when it comes to intelligence.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

-------------------

Of course, insult, abuse and violent language are not atypical of Buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2014
The fact remains that Buhari is semi-illiterate. We all know this.

Buhari is the last of yesterday's men that still want to be President of Nigeria, even for a day.

Buhari will NEVER be president of Nigeria, we appreciate the fact that he keeps contesting, so we will once again prove to him that we do not want him.

Buhari is a coupist, he overthrew a democratically elected Government, and plunged us back into Military juntas of Babangida, Abacha and Abdul Salam, destroying the foundation of democracy, and the institutions that would have been totally strengthened by now if he didnt overthrow Shagari. We are supposed to be upset with Buhari but we will be civil with him by not wasting our votes on him.

He is a Boko Haram preferred nominee as their negotiator. Because his stock in trade are extremism, fanaticism and lethal rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by aresa: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-------------------

Of course, insult, abuse and violent language are not atypical of Buhari supporters.

You have zero moral authority to talk about insults after insulting other people, trashing and discounting their education and life time accomplishments..

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Caseless: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
Ignorance is a disease.
You apparently do not understand what a I meant by that phrase 'vowel nigglet'...smh grin

Oya! continue in your ignorance.....Alabaru cheesy
mr grammar, go and check that sandy post bereft of good 'grammatical-jointing' you posted to show you are stuupid. Who cares about ur 'phrase'...?
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Sibabasibaba1: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:

You have zero moral authority to talk about insults after insulting other people, trashing and discounting their education and life time accomplishments..

-------------

Can you point out where I insulted anybody's accomplishment? While you are exaggerating somebody's education, I am keeping it where it belongs. And because of that, you went on rampage, doing what Buhari apologists do best--cross a 'poster's' response and heap insults on him/her. Whatever happens to responding to another persons view politely. Even if the person is wrong, it is maturity to respond politely. I visit this politics section relatively regularly and you are wont to throwing insult every now and then on the person of the President. Now, just that I said the truth about Buhari's education and qualification, you pressed the abuse button.
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by anonimi: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
A Rejoinder To 'Semi-Illiterate' PDP Secretary Prof. Wale Oladipo By Dr. M.K. Hassan

I was shocked to read a press statement from Wadata Plaza issued by a so called Professor Wale Oladipo, secretary of the PDP, saying that General Muhammadu Buhari is a semi illiterate jackboot. It is no wonder that our education system has fallen so low

Why do the supporters of the old pensioner who wants to match Obasanjo's record tell LIES at every opportunity The Association of Pretending Crooks, APC needs to stop this lie, lie habit.
Was a 'press statement' issued or the Prof. was speaking with Diaspora visitors
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by brownlord: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2014
berem:
Last time I checked,Buhari is neither the Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Defense Staff,National Security Adviser nor Minister of Defense. Why should he then wipe out Boko haram when we have people in Jonathan's government who can do it? Is it not the same military training Buhari did that others did?

yeye dey ooze!!

Wow, perfect so he can't suggest ways he thinks we can deal with the situation? he can tell us how he intend to handle it better than Jonathan? i really don't understand how APC intend to get votes from the electorates, just telling us Jonathan is incompetent, clueless without telling us how your competent man will run the affairs of the country?
Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
brownlord:

Buhari has military experience that can crush boko haram and he allowed the sect to kill over 15,000 ordinary Nigerian's ( Not PDP members or Jonathan's relatives ) Nigerian's he is coming to govern, what is the sense in this statement?

We are to wait till he becomes president February and be sworn in before he uses his magic finger to end BH menace, if the terrorist succeed in blowing up the whole of Adamawa and Borno before he becomes president he will come and rule trees and dilapidated buildings.

We have dumb leaders that won't think before they talk, most of the things used to campaign by these animals won't be accepted in a sane society, they have paid robot who will shout GEJ 2019, Sai Buhari without thinking, how am i suppose to vote a man who has what it takes to end what has killed and displaced thousands of my country men but won't until he assumes office?
Did the FG ask him for help? Isn't it the same FG that flew the kite that he's the sponsor of Boko haram? How else will he help if not by being the commander-in-chief You want someone to help u yet u keep accusing him of being behind ur woes? See, ur president said he's winning the war, didn't he? Its like asking me to do a job without being offered employment.
BTW@ topic, I wouldn't like to go into dirty politicking; whether GEJ is a PhD holder or not, all we ask for is good governance!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan by HzRF(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-------------

Can you point out where I insulted anybody's accomplishment? While you are exaggerating somebody's education, I am keeping it where it belongs. And because of that, you went on rampage, doing what Buhari apologists do best--cross a 'poster's' response and heap insults on him/her. Whatever happens to responding to another persons view politely. Even if the person is wrong, it is maturity to respond politely. I visit this politics section relatively regularly and you are wont to throwing insult every now and then on the person of the President. Now, just that I said the truth about Buhari's education and qualification, you pressed the abuse button.
Are u just realising this?.... When buahri apologist shallow points got annihilated by deeper points
The nxt is to haul abuse
When they start name calling just accept that they've got no point to prove anymore
Their moto should be

[size=25pt]pa GMB online support group (GOSP)NL chapter :We No Dey Fail, We No Dey Get Result [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen In Nasarawa Kidnap Mohammed Abubakar Opu, Electoral Officer / Ganduje Shun Kano Governorship Debate / Reps Want Secret Ballot For Election Of National Assembly Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.