Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (29765 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Poznan:
So which comes before the other? Believe or Faith?

Use your head to get find out. The definition is there to make it easier for you
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by coolfredo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=kristen12 post=29124553]The topic was about faith.
He was giving an example of progressive faith just to make people's faith strong that is why he talked about the lady, she had faith that she'll be healed that is why she called him on phone and he prayed a simple prayer as usual and she got healed
God healed the lady through him. [/quote i blve u attainded d retreat it was durin faith clinic every early mornin of d jux concluded retreat..... he said he prayed n God heal .... he didin say he heal
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
hahn:

they didnt need faith before getting infected with ebola but they need faith to get healed? bruh undecided
I'll take it as Ɣ☺ΰ don't understand what you're saying.
People get sick through different means like being careless or sometimes hereditary, but its different in this case.
Its not like they prayed to contact the virus or something. I'm sure some contacted it unknowingly
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by coolfredo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

He was dead, but his sister had faith that is why she called Jesus
tnx dear
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=coolfredo post=29138484][/quote]
It was during the first message of the weekend programme he said it.
Enrichment through faith in God is the topic
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by coolfredo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
The Blind man born from birth He too had Faith?
if d blind man had no faith he wouldnt hav shouted " Jesus d son of Nazareth have mercy on me" that was faith

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

It was during the first message of the weekend programme he said it.
Enrichment through faith in God is the topic
Would you please stop expatiating to them again. They are EVER LEARNING BUT NEVER ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. They are just hypocritical. And besides, in what i read, i didnt find a place where the Pastor claimed MY PRAYER as lalasticlala or lalalala has erroneously fed the people.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by hahn(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

I'll take it as Ɣ☺ΰ don't understand what you're saying.
People get sick through different means like being careless or sometimes hereditary, but its different in this case.
Its not like they prayed to contact the virus or something. I'm sure some contacted it unknowingly

undecided

Let him go there first and he can figure out if they don't have faith when he gets there. There MUST be one other person among the thousands there that are infected that has enough faith to be healed miracoulously.

You can even help by travelling there and giving them the opportunity to test their faith by calling the "pastor" with your own funds that is if he's too bus himself

And don't forget to open a thread about it
grin
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
coolfredo:
if d blind man had no faith he wouldnt hav shouted " Jesus d son of Nazareth have mercy on me" that was faith
The Blind in John 9 didn't cry for mercy
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Use your head to get find out. The definition is there to make it easier for you
Dear we are learning,OK. So which comes first
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why didn't he pray to heal his late wife, who suffered from all manner of ailment, or rather invite the so-called men of god, the Oyedepos, or Adeboyes, or atmospheric plane of miracle the Chris to assist

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jlounge: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
How tough the path of delusion must be for you and your co-derailers

frosbel:
When Jesus Christ healed in a particular place he healed ALL or almost ALL, but when a Nigerian pastor heals ONE it becomes a miracle ? What happened to "greater works than these shall you do ".

And why advertise it ? Did Jesus not try to keep his own healing secret ?

Come to think of it, only ONE Person healed out of thousands, how come our pastors ( TB Joshua , Adeboye etc ) cannot heal all the EBOLA, Cancer and disease in West Africa ?

GULLIBLE NIGERIANS suspended their brain power since the invasion of pentecostal mushroom churches.

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Many people are just too hasty to judge.

I was at the program when this testimony was shared & I saw no atom of self glory in it from the Pastor.
The entire purpose & context of the testimony is missing in the OP's account.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jlounge: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
How are you faring in the dungeons of dark learning and arts you've confined yourself to? Whats your understanding of Who the Almighty God is? You call this unassuming man a rogue, and just how do you describe yourself? Scoffers and skeptics like you need a different message. God glorifying testimonies will be received by those it is meant for.

ifeness:
Only one Ebola victim out of hundreds. We need evidence because the guy lies a lot.

"Pastor" Kumuyi; what a sentimental title to give to a rogue
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 0700Jesse(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigtt76:
What's he waiting for? He should be on the next flight to Liberia or Sierra Leone naaa undecided #mtscheeeeeeew... Where was he when we had nurses and doctors dying? People shaa

yeah, in ur biased mind you think you're right? Huh?, i hopefully believe you are either a muslim or atheist, because a christian should know that powers of God to heal and do wonders are not for show or any sort of ostentatious act.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by 0700Jesse(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
jlounge:
How tough the path of delusion must be for you and your co-derailers

oh yeah tell him, he says Jesus always kept his miracles secret and never advertises them, but we all know when Jesus reminded his Disciples abt his multiplying of the few loaves and fishes into thousands, yeah Jesus told them in order to strenghten their faith in God as the miracle worker and that was exactly what Kumuyi did, bt if you be hating still, go hug transformer!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkie14:
Have you forgotten that a church is like a family meeting where the head of the family talks to every member? And to your claim as why i brought in your family, i think you are taking it personal. Am just drawing a picture as to your lamentation(sorry if you dislike that) on why MoG haven't solve the problem facing Nigeria. So, i come down to family level, and ask if you have solve your own family issue not to talk of your community. The problem of these days are from bad parenting and pls dont think am using you as an example. Am just drawing the line with your arguement and those MoG you sees as the Major problem of Nigeria. And dont forget i used myself also cox am not exempted because NONE can say her/his family issue are "bed of roses". Don't take it personal.
That's the spirit again. With due respect, i could have go all-out on you if not for the fact that as brethren, we need to keep our calm. And BTW, am not saying you are Egocentric but your statement shows you are. And bro, it's only a child that hasn't left his father farm that says his father has the largest farmland

Just to accept the fact that Pastors(God-called or Belly-called) are not Nigeria problem. Don't single them out because you would be removing the log(of wood) in others people eyes, when you got a beam in your own eyes. We are ALL contributing to the problem of Nigeria and please enough of those lamentation(bible has done that for you grin).

I have already answer your question bro in my other posts.

Are you saying am worshipping MoG or what are you insinuating? And to draw an ounce from your word, i think you need to understand abit what ADVERTORIAL and EGO really mean. Is like you are accussing him of "showing-off". Did he really need that to get attention. And my brother, he doesn't need any advert to make him popular, he is already popular,famous and reknowned, so what can Nairaland advert contribute to his popularity. And besides, he doesnt brought that onto Nairaland, someone else did. He didn't went on air to spew that "miracle" out. And from what some of his church members has being saying since 1st page comment, what i read is that "he was talking to them on what FAITH can do". so bro, sorry if you mis-interpret my submission. #Peace

And i think you are God to judge him right? If i am to rephrase your statement it would look like: He is a Pharisee(always showing off). grin bro, you need to examine your life if you are still in the faith. I just dont get you, he didnt publicised that in the dailies or went on air to say that, he was using that as an illustration according to what the members are saying here, so why using a panadol on another man-s headache? Pls check your life well.

hmm...... Oga ooo. You know you just exhibit "an Holier-than-thou-attitude". You are claiming you aint worshipping MoG but accussing some else of that. You are like the parable Jesus give concerning the man and the pharisee that went up to the temple to pray with one justifying himself and condemning the other. Change pls my Brother.

Crap?

Just a simple question I asked generated how many page response!

Na wa oo.
Well im done with u!
PEACE
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Dear we are learning,OK. So which comes first
Are we? If we are, then take responsibility of your learning
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Are we? If we are, then take responsibility of your learning
So which come first? Believe or Faith?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
So which come first? Believe or Faith?
Just think, you'll get the answer
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Just think, you'll get the answer
You don't think when it comes to the Word of God we look for the Truth as it is written. So i ask again "which come first, Believe or Faith?"
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kristen12(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
You don't think when it comes to the Word of God we look for the Truth as it is written. So i ask again "which come first, Believe or Faith?"
Then "look for it in the Word of God "
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristen12:

Then "look for it in the Word of God "
Can't find it; Now you tell me where it is in the Word. You know...we are learning
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is the part where i laugh at the Bull Shitt Nigerian pastors say
, don't be surprised that some Nigerians would actually believe this fraud undecided undecided undecided
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by kendological(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29121951]. Pastor Kumuyi said he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country

Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

. Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.”

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/22/prayers-healed-ebola-victim-kumuy
SMELLY LIE!!!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by jlounge: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Life is tough for the blind. Your likes actually feel dignified while drowning in ignorance

lestat:
This is the part where i laugh at the Bull Shitt Nigerian pastors say
, don't be surprised that some Nigerians would actually believe this fraud undecided undecided undecided
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
kumuyi can lie ..chaii

people think cars--aeroplanes-telescopes e.t.c are great inventions.. nahhhhh

Religion is the greatest invention ever in History
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Riclord001(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Poznan:

Abiaaa!! Of all the multitude Jesus healed, can you tell me of an instance he sent someone away unhealed 'cos the person had no faith'? If no, what does this mean. And in a similar development, u mentioned that faith, not believing, that is a requirement for healing. Please, which one comes before the other?
'can u tell me where he send someone away...?' that supposes that d person or people were following him... following him indicates belief in his acts which translates to faith... u cant follow some1 u dont belive in(religiously) now, let me ask u, d Jesus heal all the Jews during his earthly reign? how abt d lame man at d beautiful gates? my point is, there are people who didnt catch d miracle because of faithless, but there wasnt a faithful person who needed healing and didnt get it.... faith, therefore remains d pivot of Kumuyi's discussion when d subject of healing is brot up.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim
oh shut up u faithless fellow
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
shadowgwalker:
mumu media report. . . is it the man of God that healed her or God?
do you expect me to believe that thé Deeper Life founder said he 'healed' the woman?
dont mind dem..na so dey go modify d words of pastors e.g dat of pastor adeboye
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
engrtee:
Why didnt he touch the victim

Why are some people this....
Let me not talk!

1 Like

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
bigtt76:
What's he waiting for? He should be on the next flight to Liberia or Sierra Leone naaa undecided #mtscheeeeeeew... Where was he when we had nurses and doctors dying? People shaa
god go punish u idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.