Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare (2836 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / APC Is Like The Church Of Satan – Pastor Tunde Bakare / APC Is Like The Church Of Satan – Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Timijo(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2014
The General Overseer of the Later Rain Assembly and the former vice Presidential candidate of the defunct
Congress for Progressive Change(CPC),Pastor Tunde
Bakare,has decribed APC "as the Church of Satan that is born on earth to mislead the people of God.He,however, added that if people don't want to perish like the "son of perdition",they should desist from following them". He further added that the "4 Governors of the APC in the Sothwest are far richer than their various states,looting all the funds in the coffer of the states". The truth is bitter is hear but all APC supporters should beware of the imminent danger coming on them. Pastor Tunde Bakare is a man who had seen it all,and he knows that Prof Yemi Osibanjo will be used and dumped like Ameachi.
#GEJTILL2019

[url=https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610618715727689&id=100003386978573&set=a.104438509679048.5370.100003386978573&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6095917478399091682%3Amf_story_key.-3611387979403922929&__tn__=%2As]SOURCE[/url]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by mymadam(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Sour grapes, Tunde, sour grapes. I rest my case.

EDITED: OMG, the Tunde Bakare story appears to be fake after all. I really pity the poster. Whether anybody likes it or not, the non-patisan masses and NOT political SOBs will determine the outcome of '2015'. There's too much insincerity online regarding 2015 elections. Non-partisan Nigerians, with God on our side, will determine the outcome. "Keep On Ranting", is my message to ALL politicians, irrespective of political party. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by chemali: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2014
and PDP is the nest of killers. Not like!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Applaner: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2014
And the source is on a Jonathanian facebook page? PDP will never change

4 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2014
mymadam:
Sour grapes, Tunde, sour grapes. I rest my case. God bless Nigeria.
Bakare said nothing, it is the usual lies of the Jonathans
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2014
I traced the page and its source does not exist. I wonder how u would call a party daddy adeboye endorsed through pastor osibanjo a church of satan
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by alabiyemmy(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
I traced the page and its source does not exist. I wonder how u would call a party daddy adeboye endorsed through pastor osibanjo a church of satan

This is how you people deceive Nigerians - when and where did Pastor Adeboye endorse APC? You make things up to make yourself happy.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Mogidi: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2014
APC is an Iranian conspiracy to Islamize Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by temitemi1(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
The EMPIRE of EVIL MINDS, apc grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by mymadam(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
Bakare said nothing, it is the usual lies of the Jonathans

Thank you. Can't help wondering how low some people can go... just for a few kobo. What a shame! Well, Nigerians are politically wiser now than ever before, IMO. Thank God I have my voter card and prepared to use it in 2015 (DV). IT IS NOT FOR SALE... at any cost. Let the bigots foolishly keep on pushing Nigerian voters to 'the other side'. All these rants will definitely guide us regarding who to vote for. We know the truth and the truth shall set us free IJN. We are waiting and watching. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
alabiyemmy:

This is how you people deceive Nigerians - when and where did Pastor Adeboye endorse APC? You make things up to make yourself happy.
only kids fail to understand the term body language. Adults do, daddy g.o does not virtually open his mouth and say i am campaigning for this party. In our last congress daddy said every rccg member should get their pvc and vote to correct the wrongs in govt. Daddy has never been involved in either registering to vote or publicising it even when last year it was gej that ran to him and knelt down b4 him daddy didnt even register to vote. But last wk he registered and shared the photos online to millions. Beside my aunty is an rccg pastor and she confided in me that daddy g.o asked all its pastors to support pastor osibanjo
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
I bind every demon speaking through you.
Your plans to use Osinbanjo as a bait to hook daddy Adeboye has crumbled. Please, try another means.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by alabiyemmy(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
only kids fail to understand the term body language. Adults do, daddy g.o does not virtually open his mouth and say i am campaigning for this party. In our last congress daddy said every rccg member should get their pvc and vote to correct the wrongs in govt. Daddy has never been involved in either registering to vote or publicising it even when last year it was gej that ran to him and knelt down b4 him daddy didnt even register to vote. But last wk he registered and shared the photos online to millions. Beside my aunty is an rccg pastor and she confided in me that daddy g.o asked all its pastors to support pastor osibanjo

Keep deceiving yourself - you probably didnt read or go through this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2050048/rccg-did-not-endorse-osinbajo
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Keep deceiving yourself - you probably didnt read or go through this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2050048/rccg-did-not-endorse-osinbajo
if only you were intelligent enough to comprehend my article it says rccg would definetely not come out and say we are campaigning for mr this. because rccg is nt a political organisation. But we knw when gej knelt down b4 adeboye that it meant daddy had endorsed him, even without campaign. Only kids cant even read btween the lines
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2014
mymadam:

Thank you. Can't help wondering how low some people can go... just for a few kobo. What a shame! Well, Nigerians are politically wiser now than ever before, IMO. Thank God I have my voter card and prepared to use it in 2015 (DV). IT IS NOT FOR SALE... at any cost. Let the bigots foolishly keep on pushing Nigerian voters to 'the other side'. All these rants will definitely guide us regarding who to vote for. We know the truth and the truth shall set us free IJN. We are waiting and watching. God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

I bind every demon speaking through you.
Your plans to use Osinbanjo as a bait to hook daddy Adeboye has crumbled. Please, try another means.
and i guess u are not even an rccg member, what do u knw abt us. My uncle is daddy adeboye head of commitee on rccg land and survey
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by alabiyemmy(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
if only you were intelligent enough to comprehend my article it says rccg would definetely not come out and say we are campaigning for mr this. because rccg is nt a political organisation. But we knw when gej knelt down b4 adeboye that it meant daddy had endorsed him, even without campaign. Only kids cant even read btween the lines

I have said all i have to say - keep deceiving yourself and making yourself happy. Na you know.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by iornenge81(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
waiting in my locker room to be called out to vote
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Liar!!!!!
The demon in you is on a mission to deceive.
You may be the one that used that fake RCCG twitter account to congratulate pastor osibanjo after his appointment. But thank God for the quick disclaimer issued by daddy G.O.
You will always fail.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Liar!!!!!
The demon in you is on a mission to deceive.
You may be the one that used that fake RCCG twitter account to congratulate pastor osibanjo after his appointment. But thank God for the quick disclaimer issued by daddy G.O.
You will always fail.
why are olumba olumba christians making claim to g.o as their own well everybody like good things sha. Last 2 weeks my parish pastor on sunday urged every rccg member in church that buhari was moslem and as a result our enemy. Last week sunday the same pastor told us to vote for apc because daddy g.O instructed them to stand by osibanjo. And yet some cherubim and seraphim christians who know nothing abt rccg would say its a lie
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
and i guess u are not even an rccg member, what do u knw abt us. My uncle is daddy adeboye head of commitee on rccg land and survey

Your uncle is daddy Adeboye head of committee, your aunty is a RCCG pastor that confided in you to tell you daddy said all pastors should support osibanjo and your father is daddy Adeboyes driver and your mother his cook and he also told all his staffs to vote osibanjo.
You are lying to hell.
Using Adeboye's name to garnish your lie makes it worse for you.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Your uncle is daddy Adeboye head of committee, your aunty is a RCCG pastor that confided in you to tell you daddy said all pastors should support osibanjo and your father is daddy Adeboyes driver and your mother his cook and he also told all his staffs to vote osibanjo.
You are lying to hell.
Using Adeboye's name to garnish your lie makes it worse for you.
am happy for all u just said, its an honour for my family to be of service to the anoited of God. Just like elizabeth and her sun john the batist were ordained to be of service to jesus. Its a blessing
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
why are olumba olumba christians making claim to g.o as their own well everybody like good things sha. Last 2 weeks my parish pastor on sunday urged every rccg member in church that buhari was moslem and as a result our enemy. Last week sunday the same pastor told us to vote for apc because daddy g.O instructed them to stand by osibanjo. And yet some cherubim and seraphim christians who know nothing abt rccg would say its a lie
Na only you waka come?
Your uncle na committee
Your aunty na pastor
Now your parish pastor has also announced that you should vote Osibanjo.
Na only una waka come?
Why wasn't the same announcement made in other parishes?
Abi your parish na campaign ground?

All liars shall perish in hell.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Na only you waka come?
Your uncle na committee
Your aunty na pastor
Now your parish pastor has also announced that you should vote Osibanjo.
Na only una waka come?
Why wasn't the same announcement made in other parishes?
Abi your parish na campaign ground?

All liars shall perish in hell.
if at first you are even an rccg member. The message would filter to ur parish very soon. Only parish pastors in the rccg general cacus knw about it for now
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
am happy for all u just said, its an honour for my family to be of service to the anoited of God. Just like elizabeth and her sun john the batist were ordained to be of service to jesus. Its a blessing

You are a catholic.
Which Elizabeth and her son John was ordained to served Jesus?
Wrong biblical knowledge.
its that what you were taught in your parish?
Or mass?
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

You are a catholic.
Which Elizabeth and her son John was ordained to served Jesus?
Wrong biblical knowledge.
its that what you were taught in your parish?
Or mass?
i am an rccg member of strongtower parish. If u even read ur bible at all, u would understand that john the baptist only mission on earth was to make the way for jesus. That was his purpose of birth, to make way for jesus was his service to him. That was why his mother elizabeth was created, to be the birth channel of the one that would make way for jesus. Both elizabeth and john mission on earth was for service to jesus and mary
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by lawrencemleopo: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2014
are you sure he only mentioned APC or he was talking about politicians generally?

Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
if at first you are even an rccg member. The message would filter to ur parish very soon. Only parish pastors in the rccg general cacus knw about it for now

So your strongTower parish is in the RCCG general cacus that's privy to this Info that it has even announced it to its members.

You are a certified liar
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by akinvest(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
You are a lier, Pst Adeboye never told us to vote for any political parties, he only encourage d members on the following:
1. Paying thier tax
2. Register & collect their PVC
3. They should obey the, Law, authority & Government.
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by oziegbe2015: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:

So your strongTower parish is in the RCCG general cacus that's privy to this Info that it has even announced it to its members.

You are a certified liar
the pastor of my parish in a member of rccg causus he, and other members hold this information, he can share it at his will
Re: Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
I dont get, can someone pls help me with the meaning of TUNDE BAKARE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done / CONFIRMED!! NNPC Deducted $18.53bn. Findings From Audit Report- Premium Times / Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.