Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick (636 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick by klem93(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
iPhone 6 as at now is reported to be one of the best if not the best phone around the globe and it has been a phone on everyone's mind but restictions have been making many people run away from it cause of the high price. Here is the experience of someone with the phone in terms of the front and back camera used with selfie stick, he says nothing cause he is waiting for you judge according to how you view it maybe is good or not. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/photos-his-experience-with-iphone6-and.html

Re: Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick by klem93(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
more pictures

Re: Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick by Trinxie(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Kinda makes sense tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can't Win An Argument? / Mtn Simple Server Doesn't Work Who Can Help Me Out With New Settings ? / Advantages And Disadvantages Android Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.