Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

"My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj (1342 Views)

Biafra Not Threat To Nigeria—obj / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by Sirniyeh(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on page 96 of his book "MY WATCH" highlighted some points why he so much believes in General Buhari than President jonathan.

"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..." Quote OBJ

Details "HERE"
For the e-book
Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2014
source needed.

2 Likes

Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Pej is gone. Meanwhile Pej till 2019.
Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by mickeyenglish(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on page 96 of his book "MY WATCH" highlighted some points why he so much believes in General Buhari than President jonathan.

"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..." Quote OBJ

Details "HERE"
For the e-book
please kindly send the e-book version of d book to my e-mail address at senaikepooldis@yahoo.com..tanx a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by dhantey324(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Details "HERE"
For the e-book

Military mafia at work
Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obasanjo knows the stuff that General Muhammadu Buhari is made of.
Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by brownlord: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
What a funny man, the stupid OBJ had the chance in 2007 to bring in this same Buhari for the transformation, he went for Yar dua, he had the chance again to support him in 2011 he went for Jonathan thinking he got a puppet he can remote control from his Ota farm.

Look at the google activist above me celebrating, see why i call apc supporters hypocrite? he is praising OBJ now should the same OBJ take a swipe on Tinubu, either he will Missing in Action or call OBJ names.

Until General Coward Obansanjo explain the reason he foolishly sold bakassi to Cameroon for a plate of porridge he remain the most foolish president ever, the foolish local war veteran was quick to declare war in Odi and Zaik biam both internal but could not do same to Cameroon International, who is the bigger fool here? no wonder Gen. Godwin Alabi-Isama. called him an incompetent commander and coward running from battle field

1 Like

Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by anonimi: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
atbu1983:
source needed.

Sauce not available as it is the usual LIE from the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

1 Like

Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by coldsummer: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
I love APC not to win but GEJ is bloody annoying
Re: "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj by Sirniyeh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Sauce not available as it is the usual LIE from the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.

I pity you! click the link provided for e-book or go and die. If you need the e-version, hollar me but note, it is not...

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Result (prediction) / Moment Of Libration: By Ndi Igbo To Buhari / Message From Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.