Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,129 members, 7,967,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children (49360 Views)

Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by multiconcept(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Education is a right. The terrorists are
wrong. We say #BokoHalal ”
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by KLand(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Has baba OBJ reconciled with his daughter, Iyabo? I thought they are estranged.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by gbodimowo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
OK so
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by akashi01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
is that alll?........#OkBye
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by kwencypresh(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Drsmith01:
J
J for jug
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Zaikon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seun so u are OBJ's child.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Obj has more children outside than those he just mentioned.
He has a child with one justice from the Njamanze family in Owerri.
He also has a daughter that used to reside in Ilasamaja Lagos and attends Foursquare church.

Lying has suddenly become a virtue to this old man.

Picture of the children and their paternity test result or you shut your smelling mouth.

Your generation can't produce a single obasanjo till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by ogalanya(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ shocked what shall we not see under heaven
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by IDEApro(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Typical of a tribe
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Congrats OBJ
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
obj...ora otu

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Ndukings92(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Did i see seun as one of his children?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by gratiaeo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her, "How do you run
such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most
important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then
asked,"But how do i know the
people around me are really
intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's
easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. "The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the
room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it? "Without pausing for a minute David
Cameron answered, "that would be me." "Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask
his Vice President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get
back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office
but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father
have a child and it's not
your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply "That's
easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to
that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zaikon:
Seun so u are OBJ's child.

grin
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Godspearl(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
And where is Bunmi abi na she b olu.Baba iyabo can lie for Africa.Bunmi is Jonwo's sis.His children are more than this joor
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by xtervaganza(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bunsky:
His children are more than that.
you had one for him abi?

Dentó
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by xtervaganza(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
IDEApro:
Typical of a tribe
you need to have your hollow head checked

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by fubara493(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
hy, good day, kindly check this blog out @www.adolekpe..com...it's a blog on news, fashion, lifestyle,celeb gossip, event and inspiration...if you think its good enough to be patronized, you could get the mobile app on playstore by searching for adol ekpe blog or you could tell a friend about it via social media or physically....be part of something great today...promise you wont regret it..
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by zeb04(f): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Only two survived?

They used hatred and juju to finish themselves
The evils of polygamy

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tolexander:
Though in Yoruba land, 'a ki ka omo fun olomo' but i have to count thishow many mothers?

he excluded some mother's and children. ol dirty bastard

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Trailblazer1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Picture of the children and their paternity test result or you shut your smelling mouth.

Your generation can't produce a single obasanjo till eternity.
Thanks man!
I accept both your insult and the advice in your siggy.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
This Man go soon win 'New York Times Best Selling Author'
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
England.
such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."
intelligent?"
easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle. "The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it? "Without pausing for a minute David
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?
back to you."
but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
easy, its me!"
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I laughed so hard...very funny.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sylvarresta(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ na sharp shooter, an example of a good striker
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Hemanwel(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are you all sure this old man knows all his children?
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by dollarlander: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
#GMB2015#
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by freezyprinzy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
2face still dy learn work

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Ogbodavies(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
nice scoring talent.
Re: Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children by Sylvarresta(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
England.
intelligent?"
back to you."
easy, its me!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
LMAO, can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 / Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) / Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.