Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,589 members, 7,975,312 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? (775 Views)

How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / Silver & Gold Host On Request Only Check Now Dont Miss It / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by sodson11(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Which site is the best to host on with good plans be it free or paid?
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by iykepromotions: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
you can make use of 000webhost, it's free. i have used them before
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by Bigdreams(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Google.com provides an inexhaustible resource of answers to your question.

Meanwhile..
Check the image below and click the link in my signature to access it.

Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Omo! Forget that 0000webhost. Better go for a better webhost. Close eye buy hosting plan. What's even wrong with people nowadays? Most everything be free? Tufiakwa.
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by sodson11(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2014
pureguide:
Omo! Forget that 0000webhost. Better go for a better webhost. Close eye buy hosting plan. What's even wrong with people nowadays? Most everything be free? Tufiakwa.
you never mentioned where to buy a hosting plan
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2014
sodson11:
you never mentioned where to buy a hosting plan
I never did because I only suggest you go for the paid plans! You can buy one from liquid web, namecheap, godaddy, etc. They are many hosting site you can buy a plan for! I use liquid web and namecheap mostly
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by emdeey(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2014
http://xnetserver.com for affordable hosting plans
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by webincomeplus(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Firstly, I would advise you to look beyond Nigerian web hosts for now. From my personal experience, most (not all, though) are whack! Unfortunately, there's no way to tell the good ones from the bad. Choose one today based of people positive reviews, and they'll start sucking right from next week.

I'd recommend you go with U.S. based hosts. The cheapest I know of at the moment that provides high quality services is ASO. You can read more about their offer by CLICKING HERE to read the step-by-step guide on how to get along with them. (I could have copied here, but for copyright and SEO issues)
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by sodson11(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
pureguide:

I never did because I only suggest you go for the paid plans! You can buy one from liquid web, namecheap, godaddy, etc. They are many hosting site you can buy a plan for! I use liquid web and namecheap mostly
thanks
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
sodson11:
thanks

Uw bro
Re: Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid? by jorgan(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2014
OP, the best hosting plan in terms of price and service is Justhost. All the sites i hv created for my clients are hosted on justhost, about five of them! I hv tried another is bluehost, i hv tried ipage and netfirms, but justhost trumps dem all

(1) (Reply)

Php Developer / A Good Ftp Site Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.