Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,972 members, 7,903,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] (1470 Views)

PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) / Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by prettyjennifer(f): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
A man was locked up in a Benin prison and denied bail for heartlessly dousing his girlfriend with acid which has left her fighting for her life.

On Monday, Cyril Okosun, 22, was remanded in prison on the order of an Ikpoba-Okha Area Customary Court sitting at Idogbo after facing charges of emptying acid on Blessing Ikhumuhi’s face and body because she broke up with him.

The incident which took place early Tuesday morning, has left Ikhumuhi in critical condition at the University of BeninTeaching Hospital.

According to reports, his lawyer, Fidelis Oriafo had requested his bail, but the prosecutor, Inspector Victor Ehiorobo, objected on the grounds that the victim was still in intensive care.

The case was adjourned until January 20, for hearing or “possible consideration of bail.”

“I am objecting to bail application by the accused counsel, because the prosecutor said that the victim is still in a critical condition, so he will be remanded in prison custody,” she said.

Source: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/man-docked-for-pouring-acid-on.html

Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by adextetoo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is nw from beauty to ASHES...jesu!!!
NIGERIA NEEDS CHANGE not this type oooo
You know what I mean now
Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
OMG. So disturbing!
Ladies, biko know the man you're dating.
Know the animal within and it's ferocity.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by DesChyko: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Damn.. That dude is straight-up heartless.
But then, we don't really know how much the guy has given up for her.
That 'age' though.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oloshi ni man yen sha. See how he spoil big girl face. They should give him life imprisonment. What's the big deal in a lady telling u its over??

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by prettyjennifer(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Oloshi ni man yen sha. See how he spoil big girl face. They should give him life imprisonment. What's the big deal in a lady telling u its over??

I wonder oo
Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by HrtBrkSteve(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:

I wonder oo
Though it hurts abit Jenny...a real man brush off and moves on.
Re: Man Arrested For Pouring Acid On Girlfriend’s Face (PHOTOS) [Viewers Discretion] by emerich(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
There is no moral justification for doing this, this is outright madness, no sane guy would do this to a lady despite the condition, he should be put behind bars where he belongs.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm / Man Spotted Getting High On Alcohol With His Pistol In Front Of Him. Photo / Landlord Stripped & Paraded Naked After Caught Having S*x With A Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.