Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,863 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Info On Infolinks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Info On Infolinks (1575 Views)

Pls Help Me With My Infolinks Account / Help Me Please, Infolinks And Chitika Users. / How To Integrate Infolinks on your website and start making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Infolinks by nnamdiosu(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
hey guys. please I need ur help. I'm thinking of monetizing my forum with adverts from info links. but I need to first understand a lot of things like how good and reliable are they.
how much do they charge per 1000 impression.
their means of payment and any other facts abt them. please help. thanks in advance
Re: Info On Infolinks by bedfordng(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
they are genuine.you will need lots of traffic and clicks to earn with it. Especially foreign traffic
Re: Info On Infolinks by totomod(f): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Its true, they are reliable and genuine, i used their service in one of my sites, but i will tell you the truth, you need a lot of traffic from US specially to earn good money, u may get disappointed when you check your account and all u see is $0.01 after running their ads for month. Well the good news is after while it accumulate and u can make your first withdrawal after 5 years.

Their payment method is checks, paypal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer. Their minimum payout is $50 while checks and Bank Wire Transfer option and Western Union have a minimum payout of $100.

Goodluck bro
Re: Info On Infolinks by nnamdiosu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
totomod:
Its true, they are reliable and genuine, i used their service in one of my sites, but i will tell you the truth, you need a lot of traffic from US specially to earn good money, u may get disappointed when you check your account and all u see is $0.01 after running their ads for month. Well the good news is after while it accumulate and u can make your first withdrawal after 5 years.

Their payment method is checks, paypal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer. Their minimum payout is $50 while checks and Bank Wire Transfer option and Western Union have a minimum payout of $100.

Goodluck bro

thank dear. I really appreciate the helps. (although my blood ran cold wen I saw I could receive money after five years). also pls is there any requirements before they accept me like traffic etc
Re: Info On Infolinks by totomod(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
although my blood ran cold wen I saw I could receive money after five years
No o, u can get your money once it reaches payout, its not 5 years, i was trying to say it takes a while if your dont have good traffic.

pls is there any requirements before they accept me like traffic etc
Not really just have some content on your site and then apply
Re: Info On Infolinks by nnamdiosu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
totomod:

No o, u can get your money once it reaches payout, its not 5 years, i was trying to say it takes a while if your dont have good traffic.

Not really just have some content on your site and then apply
OK. thanks dear. appreciate. besides wats happened that seun removed ur post in www.nairaland.com/2062878/seun-mod?
Re: Info On Infolinks by totomod(f): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:

OK. thanks dear. appreciate. besides wats happened that seun removed ur post in www.nairaland.com/2062878/seun-mod?
You are welcome, dont mind some people on nairaland that claim to be morally just without any form of sin, they tend to be unhappy with the kind of Niche i have chosen to do my business.
The worst of all even the person that could have treated all webmaster equally is taking side.
Re: Info On Infolinks by Tassembly(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
you need a forum like this

http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-on-pc-android-wit-n100-mtn-bis-nightplan'no-tunnel-subscription-needed/

to make huge on infolinks, you need huge traffic, having tested adsense and others on 3 of my forum, i found infolinks the best among them ,i get reasonable earnings monthly. since then,i have removed adsense coz its the worst i have ever used with low earnings, only traffic that count for adsense are the usa and europe traffic which are hard to get most time,i get my infolink earnings through atm,i have the infolinks mastercard so i withdraw anywhere every month,it works anywhere in the world. but like i said, if you have site that pull lets say 38k traffic daily, you will get like 25dollars or more daily from infolinks
Re: Info On Infolinks by nnamdiosu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tassembly:
you need a forum like this

http://.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/browse-on-pc-android-wit-n100-mtn-bis-nightplan'no-tunnel-subscription-needed/

to make huge on infolinks, you need huge traffic, having tested adsense and others on 3 of my forum, i found infolinks the best among them ,i get reasonable earnings monthly. since then,i have removed adsense coz its the worst i have ever used with low earnings, only traffic that count for adsense are the usa and europe traffic which are hard to get most time,i get my infolink earnings through atm,i have the infolinks mastercard so i withdraw anywhere every month,it works anywhere in the world. but like i said, if you have site that pull lets say 38k traffic daily, you will get like 25dollars or more daily from infolinks

thanks so much sir. I appreciate. the next question is.....how to get such traffick. any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An App For Your Business? / Blogger Template Needed / Buy Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.