Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? (551 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by DGKN: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello Friends, Please Don't Mind my write ups... I'm not too good at typing..

So Nlers, I broke up with my Girlfriend Last Week because I noticed I'm not the only guy he is dating.. Read Here https://www.nairaland.com/2046094/updated-girlfriend-making-life-difficult

But Since Last Week, I have been so lonely, I have been passing through Emotional trauma because I love this girl for real and I think it qonna be very difficult for me to let go.

Please Friends advise me, how can I get back this Babe ? I don't think I can call her, I just can't... I'm missinq her for real.. Please what do I do now??
Re: Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Get over her joor and move on undecided

There's no one on earth you can't live without, she was just a phase in your life now she's gone ,move on.
Re: Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by Kookny(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
You've gotten over her already, what's remaining is the maturity.

So, man up. Men don't cry, life goes on. Act as though she were dead. Get yourself another gurl
Re: Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Buy that #50 super glue
Re: Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by donmalcolm21(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Buy an MTN sim card and call customer service to bring her back or better still call the police on 911 to bring her back.
Re: Please Nlers, How Do I Get Back My Girlfriend I Just Broke Up With? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
don't even make the mistake of dating her again

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Embarrassed By Autocorrect This Festive Period? / Man Sneaks Into Airplane Gear To See His Girlfriend. / 7 Types Of Relationships You’ll Have In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.