Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Journey To LANGBODO Mountain(pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To LANGBODO Mountain(pictures) (2304 Views)

Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey To LANGBODO Mountain(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Langbodo is a village located at the very peak of a mountain called mount langbodo.somewhere between ile-luji oke igbo local govt. And ondo east local government of ondo state. Nigeria. The village has been in existence for over 80 years, people living in the village are mainly farmers. Its comprices of different ethnic groups ranging from hausa, igbo, cross-river, calaber, igbira and mostly Yorubas. There has been series of inter-ethnic marriage due to the living together of the people.
Its about 2 hours drive from the ondo-akure road and the roads are not even in a good motorable conditions. So for the safety of your vehicle, it will take you about 3 hours steady journey to the village.
There is nothing like basic amenities in the village. Reason been that. Motocycles and vehicles users don't have access to the moutain, and there is no other way to get to the top of the moutain than puting things on your head.
Now, my bussines there was simple. I was with armajaro nig. Ltd. To buy cocoa and palm canel. So I don't have any affiliation with the people of the village. But the only civilized amenity they are enjoying is that there is GLO, MTN and ETISALAT network in the village. Pictures follows later.

Re: Journey To LANGBODO Mountain(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
More pictures.
1,2,3 are cross section of the village.
4, Kitching view of d viLlage

(1) (Reply)

USA Money Transfer / CEO Of Air Peace Boards Economy Class, Excites Other Passengers (photos) / How To Get To The USA By Road Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.