Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,408 members, 7,833,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? (1914 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by idongesit88: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please I really want to know,i had unprotected intercourse with my girl friend. five days later she told me she saw her monthly cycle. i again made love with her after one month, but this time i used protection and i'm very sure i did'nt climax, but three weeks later she told me she has not seen her cycle and feeling somehow, pls can she be pregnant after seeing her cycle cos the second time i didnt climax. pls give your opinion, thanks.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by oludebby90(f): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
yes
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by kingofpool: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jesu op your own don finish, like the lady above me said its possible, you should better take her to hospital for test. I hope you re ready to have a child?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by aristocrazzy: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Guy u don enter her pot of soup.
If you are sure of what you saying it means she fu*ked another guy.
irestmycase.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by thorpido(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
The cycle could be delayed but the only way to be sure is to do a pregnancy test.
Yes a woman can still see her period though pregnant.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by TrishaP(f): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
God why I'm I still awake
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by woky: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:
stay on topic.. wink
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
iSowie..
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by TrishaP(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
stay on topic.. wink
Ok
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by wunmi590(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:

because God wnts u 2 cntrbte.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
idongesit88:
Have you been able to contact Organism000, he deleted his account
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by pafo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes!
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
how is the child now,was she pregnant
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by MetaPhysical: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes. It can happen.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by ekene247(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Cholls(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
my brother you are not alone keep calm
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by mimimile93: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRain69 your attention is needed here..
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Desdola(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pregnancy test is not expensive. Just take her to run it and know your fate
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by ekene247(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmmmmm 2014 thread
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? by Fieldmarshal1064: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
from a medical point of view, its possibly a case of fraternal twins where two eggs from her can be shaded at different time intervals. But after the other eggs was fertilized, the other which was not can easily shed, but ofcourse there will be no other shedding as hormones take over their duty to stop further release of eggs. Generally, let her perform a test to that effect

(1) (Reply)

All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. / I Need Your Advice. What am i doing wrong ? / What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.