Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

How My Uncle Unknowingly Told His Wife He Is Cheating On Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Uncle Unknowingly Told His Wife He Is Cheating On Her (1398 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Uncle Unknowingly Told His Wife He Is Cheating On Her by Ayughanadanceo: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Every night, after dinner, my uncle Eze leaves home and goes off to a local bar. He spends the whole evening there, and arrives home very drunk at midnight every night. He always had trouble getting his key into the keyhole and getting the door opened.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/how-my-uncle-unknowingly-told-his-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Unknowingly Told His Wife He Is Cheating On Her by Haywhymido(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Jonsing world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / Hypersexualization Of Young Girls. Is It Ok? / Help A Sister Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.