Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? (752 Views)

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. / How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by holluwai(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2014
I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping with my family. We will be at the abattoir in the morning early enough then to the supermarket to shop drinks and some canned food items and later we go the local market to buy food items and then I'll take some stuffs to my mother. Cooking commences in my house as soon as we return home.
I'll quickly wish all nairalanders a wonderful and merry Christmas!!! Especially our chairman, Seun Osewa. smiley
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by bollat(f): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
.Well I wish my husband culd take his family too out for Xmas shopping but no money.its sad but I still give thanks to God nd to Mr doncolio DAT sent money to me to buy food stuffs for my kids to celebrate Xmas.I culdn't believe it,a total strsnger for dat matter.i wish u nd ur family all best and a wonderful Xmas ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by holluwai(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2014
God bless Mr doncolio for being a blessing to you and your kids....it is well

bollat:
.Well I wish my husband culd take his family too out for Xmas shopping but no money.its sad but I still give thanks to God nd to Mr doncolio DAT sent money to me to buy food stuffs for my kids to celebrate Xmas.I culdn't believe it,a total strsnger for dat matter.i wish u nd ur family all best and a wonderful Xmas ahead.
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by krystal101(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Very boring christmas. We're broke, just home with the kids watching tv... I thank God all thesame
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by Richy4(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am about to go to bed now. I guess my Xmas eve has already finished. For you people that are about to do yours have a fun filled Xmas eve and a merry Xmas.
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by SirVictory: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shopping has already been done So remaining the cooking which will be done later in the evening. Just thought of hooking up with a gal, but when she comes around they'll ask her to assist in the cooking sad . But I go try luck first.
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by bollat(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
holluwai:
God bless Mr doncolio for being a blessing to you and your kids....it is well

AMEN O
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by bollat(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
If i see a cake to support it,it wuld really make my Xmas complete wit my kids.
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by holluwai(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirVictory:
Shopping has already been done So remaining the cooking which will be done later in the evening. Just thought of hooking up with a gal, but when she comes around they'll ask her to assist in the cooking sad . But I go try luck first.

She shouldn't find it difficult helping if she's a chick that likes you.

krystal101:
Very boring christmas. We're broke, just home with the kids watching tv... I thank God all thesame

Yes thank god.
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by holluwai(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Cooking is 90% done and we about set off eating , drinking and having fun with our friends and family. I wish everybody that I know and every NLrs a wonderful merry Christmas! cheesy
Re: What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? by holluwai(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new year in advance to all Nairalanders and just in case I get too busy/drunk or the internet sucks at the hour..... One love people!!!!

(1) (Reply)

WHY SOME WOMEN NAG IN MARRIAGE / 30 Things To Start Doing For Yourself / Femi Fani-kayode Denies Paternity Of His 3 Daughters From Ex Wife Yemisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.