Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,681 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

INTERVIEW: Jose Mourinho Talks About Messi, Shares Funny Experience With Mario - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTERVIEW: Jose Mourinho Talks About Messi, Shares Funny Experience With Mario (485 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Jose Mourinho Talks About Messi, Shares Funny Experience With Mario by ologboncrowny(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Mourinho on Messi:
Chelsea have ‘no chance’ of signing Barca star Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells Clare Balding that financial fair play rules mean Chelsea stand little chance of ever signing a player like Barca superstar Lionel Messi.

On signing Messi for Chelsea: “No I have no chance of that. Because at this moment there is financial fair play and with the financial fair play we have to follow certain rules, certain numbers and we obviously have no conditions to buy, as you say a ‘super amazing player’ paid with ‘super amazing numbers’ that Chelsea at this moment we cannot do.”

On Success:
“I think all around the world, football is an industry where people have a short memory, so for me the measure of my success is to win the next match.”
Read more >> [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/interview-jose-mourinho-talks-about.html]

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice:- Is It Worth It? / Top 14 Sports Figures For 2014 / Twenty-fifteen (2015) A Poem By Susrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.