Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,451 members, 7,974,847 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:51 AM

Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan (1330 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Plane Crash / 2face Accuires Private Jet. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by saaedlee: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Your Excellency sir,
I appreciate all the good works you are doing for Nigeria. You are a man of good will, a benevolent man, with great love for mankind. Your good works are everywhere, even the blind can see your transformation sweeping through the nation.

The purpose of this letter is to formerly request that you approve a private jet for me immediately in a supplementary budget. This has become inevitable as flood has covered my area in lagos. Even after the rainy season, i find it difficult going to my house because of the heavy traffic. Yesterday, i took okada to my office from my house and when i got to the office, i was so dirty that i had to take a bath. This is to mention just a few reasons why i need the private jet.

I believe you are a good Christian and you believe in the teaching of Christ to do unto others the way you do to yourself. You have practised it by approving and buying a private jet for Diezanni Madueke, your minister of petroleum. When i saw it in the budget proposal, i did not believe that you can do this, but i now know you have proven you are a good man. When the 16-seater jet for Diezanni arrived the international airport i was so happy and my hope of getting one was renewed.

It is unfortunate that our airline operators cannot afford the chicken change to buy new aircraft. Hopefully, you will buy for me as you are ordering for yourself and many other Nigerians and these poor airline operators will wake up to find out that we are all flying our private jets and will therefore close down operation.

I am happy for you that you have two and have fully paid for another two, ordered a new one, Diezanni now has one and i will soon have one, more Nigerians will have and we will all fly with private jets.

You have actually brought Goodluck to us as your name implies.
Thank you, as i clear my compound to enable me pack my private jet as i do not believe that you will pay the huge amount to pack the private jet for me at the airport.

I hope to hear from you soon
Nigeria citizen.

[url] http://yomavictor.com/?p=1581 [/url]

Re: Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Orunto: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2014
YOU ARE A STUPID CLOWN!!!!
Re: Request For A Private Jet: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by yuncka: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice one. Pls tel him to get me a flying boat and swimming gears cos my town have become city of Venice.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Geography And Meteorology In Nigeria / Btw Kiss Daniel And Adekunle Gold Songs, Which Is More Dope? / 18 Pictures You Can Relate To If Nepa Is Dealing Mercilessly With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.