Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? (588 Views)

Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Many Christians have stopped the current erroneous celebration of Christmas on December 25th but majority still celebrate birth of Jesus on 25th december even though there are enough evidence to show that Jesus was not born on 25th December.

assuming Christians have been celebrating Jesus birth on a date about 2 months late, is it not possible to change the celebration date to the real date or is it that nobody could really get the date hence the decision to choose 25th December.

kudos to the churches that have realized this and stopped the erroneous celebration in their churches. But my question is WHEN WILL THE GENERALITY OF CHRISTIANS STOP THIS ERRONEOUS CELEBRATION
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2014
u will wait tire before you see it stop.
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by DesChyko: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
When is the exact date then?
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:
abeg tell am grin
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2014
alabiyemmy:

so are you saying Christianity is a fraud
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by psucc(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2014
I don't even know why am celebrating. I only go to Church to tell God thank for sending a Saviour. So I can now enjoy my new year day.

Well in all, may God take the glory
Re: When Will The Erroneously Celebration of Christmas on 25th December Stop??? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Rollingsbaba:

so are you saying Christianity is a fraud

stay there asking questions.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Events / Mexico Irked By Pope Francis' Choice Of Word 'mexicanization' / Living By Vision And Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.